Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio (78803 Views)

ISWAP Slaughters Member For Diverting Funds For Food To Personal Use In Borno / Transporter Nabbed For Diverting Clothes Worth N5.2m / EFCC To Arraign NFF Director For Diverting N3.4bn FIFA Fund (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by ovieigho(m): 3:21am On Jul 06, 2020
EmekaBlue:
grin where he dey hide d money...abi na swiss bank wey dey help dodge fraud

una dey laff hushpuppi...watchout after serving few years. America will convert him to it's citizen and help work at d interpol

From ikorodu to riches to prison then to an american working class citizen
Yinmu

Dey deceive yourself

American has a lot of qualified intelligent people on queue for such jobs that are not even being looked into yet not a common criminal
What you don’t know is that a lot of people know the crooked way but decided to stay off it

People that are smarter than husspuppi are still serving their long jail terms

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by colyx1(m): 4:37am On Jul 06, 2020
omenka:
True. But he comes nowhere close to Bernie Madoff.

This guy scam thousands of people up to the tune of $65Billion, for good 17yrs. Scam dey sha.

He is serving 150 yrs jail term now..... the guy go definitely die for prison then his spirit go continue the sentence grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by flington4550(m): 5:26am On Jul 06, 2020
omenka:
That one na bastard na person wey dey on a 150 years jail term

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Chirowman(m): 5:39am On Jul 06, 2020
Wahala dey ooo
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Heineken(m): 5:51am On Jul 06, 2020
omenka:
you're very correct sir. This hush dey learn work actually...madoff mad gan.. He was given 150 year prison sentence for the largest Ponzi scheme in history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Heineken(m): 5:52am On Jul 06, 2020
flington4550:

That one na bastard na person wey dey on a 150 years jail term
bro I tell you.
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Heineken(m): 5:52am On Jul 06, 2020
colyx1:

This guy scam thousands of people up to the tune of $65Billion, for good 17yrs. Scam dey sha.

He is serving 150 yrs jail term now..... the guy go definitely die for prison then his spirit go continue the sentence grin
hahahahha
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by osazuwa23: 5:54am On Jul 06, 2020
nigerians seem to celebrate criminals more then sucess. This hushpuppi rubbish has been trending since then ending of june till know undecided
omenka:
It has just been reported on Brila FM sports radio that Hushpuppy and his gang were responsible for the widely published scam on SS Lazio in 2018, diverting payment of £2 million meant for Feyenoord.

They stated:

https://www.facebook.com/889brilafm/photos/a.162458160489411/3205296539538876/?type=3
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by slowbreeze(f): 6:02am On Jul 06, 2020
KAIII..I can see a his story in a Hollywood movie in the nearest future.Husspuppi do pass himself and now he will pay the price.Warning for all our Yahoo and gboys .Beware of too much show off.
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Sprumbaba: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Abeg make FBI allow us hear word...

When dem go arrest our politicians wey dey move money everyday or that orange Ewu Trump wey im & he friend Harvey Weinstein dey operate sex trafficking ring and dem also they rape & molest teenage girls in the 80s & 90s??

Na Hushpuppi wey just move small change dem wan die put for im Mata...
One day my African brothers go get sense and them go see the scam the west dey scam us since and na that day the west go hear am

Modified: All those people were quote me...na ona know o, no be me dey do ona

You are so dumb to know that Harvey's is friends to the Obama and Clinton. Go and go your research very well.
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Holamilekan97(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2020
omenka:
Not even closer I swears cheesy.. Madoff is the real deal grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by TheEnlightenedO(m): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2020
PattyMike:

But they will seize his passport nah, he can't go anywhere without his passport. Where he wan run go inside Yankee?

He was extradited so he wont even be considered for bail especially because they feel he would go back to crime cuz of the flexibility of his sort of crime... I bet you has Flight Risk in his inmate description... Even guys that are extradited from different states for offences no dey ever get bail for yankee... I know cuz I am associated with people who have been in the system... It's just said because one being stripped of his freedom isn't something I'd wish on my worst enemy...
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by koluray: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2020
I suppose d difference should be emphasized, masses in nigeria live in conditions worse than the American prison, I can recall the incident of a destitute committing crime only to spend the cold winter in prison, the case of hush puppy is more like an abuse of freedom and intelligence, and appears there isn't a school yet to educate him on that, so America is just there to help, with maximum of 20 years, he is likely to be reformed, cos it's a correctional facility, helping him and helping the society to thrive without those fraudulent elements. For crying out, with all those moneys, it's insane to still think of defrauding people, but them no go tire, same also goes out to our political thieves, y'all ruining the society. There r lots of billionaires globally who started with nothing and yet r living free and happy enriching lives. How can u defraud over 1,9 million people to enrich yourself, and how can you decide an entire nation just to enrich yourself and think you will be secure. It's time for Nigeria to think, just a bunch of people who don't give a darn about reputation. Na wa o
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by helepmebuy: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
WhatAWorld! angry

MayGod'sKingdomCome!! cheesy

"Bread gained by deceit tastes good to a man, but afterward his mouth will be full of gravel."
-Proverbs 20:17

"People do not despise a thief if he steals to satisfy himself when he is hungry. Yet, when found, he will repay sevenfold; he will give up all the valuables of his house."
-Proverbs 6:30, 31
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Jester23(m): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
not4sure:
This guy will end up as one of the biggest modern fraudster
As in this guy sef na only him waka come ni
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Fragility6: 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
anonymous1759:

We've two types or criminals Legit and illegal criminals.

Hush is the illegal criminal while Government are the Legit criminals if you know you know.

I like people that don't sit on the fence. If someone Like Hush decides to turn a new leaf he'll do it completely unlike some people who are niether bad nor Good all thier job is to criticize and miss earthy and Heavenly Treasure.

It's high Time Nigerian Media starts protecting our Image and stop asslickig the west .No be we bad pass stop posting Negative stuffs about Nigeria.
No b only media we too need to stop the asslicking too.Fraudsters far worse dan hushpuppi don enta prison but na our own noise dey loud pass.E no jst make sense. Anyways it still doesnt change the fact dat hush is a fool.E popularity na bcoz of e social media flamboyant lifestyle. If e wise of which e no wise,e for invest full nigeria so that government fit fight to extradit am but na fashion brands be bros problem 4 life

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by addexx: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
rottencorpse:

Boring!!!!!!!!

Like your life right? grin
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Tonitoniton(m): 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
redcliff:

IF I was the government i wont even touch invictus business. I go let them dey run am. Many businesses are dying in nigeria for one reason or the other...the people on obi's payroll became jobless the moment he was caught.. if not that moment, then it has to be the moment the FG froze his 100s of millions in the bank..For the greater good, invictus' business would have been left running. Apparently, govt for this country no dey think at all.

I share ur view. The thing there is that this govt hate any thing ibo[ though, am not ibo nor any tribal war lord] and will do any thing to bring them down. When invitus eze was caught abike was busy shouting ibo this ibo that but when hush was caught she was only blaming him for showing off his wealth. Meaning had it been in nigeria he was caught they would have alowed his business to continue had he had a legitimate one on ground. A myopic govt
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Heryourmie: 12:49am On Jul 07, 2020
Hushpuppi was obsessed with posting top designers and luxury social media that one time Instagram deleted his Gucci photos by error, or just basically because the App thought it wasn't healthy for viewers.
When The Gucci master starting trending on Snap Chat and Instagram in early 2017, most people found his style somewhat awkward. He will put his newly acquired expensive write watches in a fridge just so that he can take a photo that can spark reaction on social. Other times, he will take a photo covered head to toe in Gucci, which often forced social media to react and wonder what money tree this man is clinging on.
So, why would a man, who revealed that he came from nothing and a generation of poverty, decide to go into fraud spend Billions in Gucci, Versace, Luxury watches, private jets, expensive holidays, and cars while his hometown is in abject poverty?
#Hushpuppi #Hushpuppiarrest #Hushpuppiarrestedforfraud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E2Vw52UX8k
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2020
addexx:

Like your life right? grin
No na.... I mean YOU ARE BORING!!!!
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by yusluvad(m): 7:10am On Sep 19, 2021
Lol...
donbachi:
State governors go soon put all their lootings on him.

wike: rivers state lost 130billion..it was hushpuppi all along..thank GOD he was apprehended.
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by delzbaba(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2021
Greedy bastard that didn't know when to stop.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos / Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.