Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio (78471 Views)

ISWAP Slaughters Member For Diverting Funds For Food To Personal Use In Borno / Transporter Nabbed For Diverting Clothes Worth N5.2m / EFCC To Arraign NFF Director For Diverting N3.4bn FIFA Fund (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by HITsquad: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
Real street men no dey show their face! No be today fraud dey, Nigerians don dey scam oyinbo even before internet was invented, Google Emmanuel Nwude, Arthur Nzeribe etc...

There are hundreds of other Nigerian Online scammers/street hustlers out there who have made and still making more money than Hushpuppy... But you feel Hushpuppy is the biggest because he shows it all off? Nahhh.

The first rule of street/dirty money is to be low key.... No matter the temptation to show off!

The second rule is to disguise yourself under a solid legit business/profession!

USA judiciary ain't crap... There is no way he's getting out of this mess. El Chapo and Escorber couldn't bribe their way out even with their billions of dollars... U.S is mean man...

Hushpuppy wasn't a real street nigga, dude was too loud for his own good...

We all clearly saw it coming... Like face ejaculation!

18 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
This guy will be used to set an example. America no dey forgive.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Hotzone(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
While we crucify these bunch let us not be distracted by the fact that a lot evil is been perpetuated daily per hour by those we entrust with leadership
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by GeniusWeb: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Wow
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
I am just trying to imagine how Hushpuppi can scam big companies and even a football club. Actually, he has so much confidence in his acts. Mehn! I pray more and more scammers are arrested.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by ikorodureporta: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
confidence don fail am
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by meobizy(f): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
If this is true then the guy should purchase a coffin because he'll live in prison for the rest of his natural life.

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by dru23(m): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol.

I dunno, if I say that Hushpuppi should have cleaned up a long time ago, does it mean I'm supporting him, or just showing empathy???

Irrespective of that though, Hushekuke is a crook that should be condemned in the roundest terms possible. Dude has succeeded in only cementing the suspicion and disdain with which Nigerians are beginning to be viewed with the world over, again irrespective of the fact that for every Hushbingo, there's a hundred honest Nigerians outchea.

God bless .. Great mind think alike
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by eleko1: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
sad Omo k'aro ojire don't support criminals.Dey should chain diz puppy well in underground cell and toss the key into Atlantic Ocean
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by einsteine(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Forgness:
I am just trying to imagine how Hushpuppi can scam big companies and even a football club. Actually, he has so much confidence in his acts. Mehn! I pray more and more scammers are arrested.

It's easy to scam companies where people trust their system. A Lithuanian man scammed Google and Facebook of $120 million using same BEC tactics. The reason Hushpuppi would be involved in a lot of these scams is because he's a middleman, providing bank accounts for different gang of scammers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by pweeryambre: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sterope:
You watch too many American movies. This is reality.

dont mind him, hes forming - catch me if you can, abi na Wolfs of wall street.
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by stormborn28(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
My guy go free last last
Plead guilty shaperly as a real niggarrr
Probably him go stay jail not more than then years

Them fit even calculate day and night for am self

his ANUS will be worked on day and night

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
The name Abass is beginning to ring a bell. I hope Nigeria banks are checking their servers, especially when it is now obvious the transaction logs can be cleared. The. FBI should also focus on phone intercepts and the Operation of the franchise of a major phone sales company that start with S.Especially there methodology of taking 2 hours to sell a bugged phone.
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by FashionCookie(f): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
All the money wey government don dey embezzle since Ninteen-gbregede na Hushpuppi and him gang kolobi am. Abeg let's hear word with this guy matter. Una want turn am to another thing now.
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Correcto: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
Lol you must be a joke. Do you even know the resources FBI possess?
EmekaBlue:
grin where he dey hide d money...abi na swiss bank wey dey help dodge fraud

una dey laff hushpuppi...watchout after serving few years. America will convert him to it's citizen and help work at d interpol

From ikorodu to riches to prison then to an american working class citizen
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by emkz: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hushpupi's story would make a Hollywood blockbuster

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Glovoutu(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
We've got better things to worry about
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Cali4by4: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hushprison..Ewonlode not lgbalode anymore.
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Peacefulguy90: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
omenka:
It has just been reported on Brila FM sports radio that Hushpuppy and his gang were responsible for the widely published scam on SS Lazio in 2018, diverting payment of £2 million meant for Feyenoord.

They stated:

https://www.facebook.com/889brilafm/photos/a.162458160489411/3205296539538876/?type=3
If am davido,I will just go and but #20 biscuit and ask huspapilo to buy his.........he that laugh last,the word I won't forget in my life

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Astrologyfact: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin LMFMO

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by quickly: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
EmekaBlue:

una dey laff hushpuppi...watchout after serving few years. America will convert him to it's citizen and help work at d interpol

Story

Even all the major colombian druggies them deport them straight after serving their term.

According to the charge sheet, the one FBI is interested in is the scam involving the law firm and his charge is money laundering.

If UK or
Italy demand extradiction then after that he may be extradicted to the countries.
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Nanavati(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
the next one will be Arsenal FC coming to tell us the he diverted their trophy that is why they will not be winning any trophy in the next 30 years

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by g4gerald: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
EmekaBlue:

U can imagine things sha
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by emkz: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hushpupi's story would make a Hollywood blockbuster.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
EmekaBlue:

too much movie dey worry u
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Suspectzero(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hedonisco:

Such infamy is better than the inconsequence and nothingness that would be the fate of most people, if you ask me.

He is becoming a legendary phenomenon.

You have the wrong priorities in life. If you truly believe that losing his freedom and future at his tender age (20s) is worth the "infamy" he would gain by being a known criminal that only other wretched minded (potential) cirminals look up to then i could only feel a bit sorry for you. Follow his foot steps if you will and lets see how much you thrive.
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by pweeryambre: 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
Forgness:
me too, got to his instagram page and see how foreigners are yabbing him there on his last rolls royce post, prior to his arrest, the guy cast badly and i hope more should be arrested.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by mukthar2000(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Husp even collecting money more than footballers from the game the didn't play. U are mouthed, but u an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by PinkStarsFallIn: 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
frankmoney:
Na greed finish this guy... He was already rich from his illegal dealings , yet he wanted more ...and finally the law caught up with him .. this dude is toast
Its not entirely greed. Its more of over confidence. They have seen demselves as demi-gods wen it comes to crime. That they are smarter than any system. Until now dat d system showed dem whos boss

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Standing5(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
tillaman:
Interesting
It is the local media that's tagging him the main guy because he had more media presence.
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by SaintLucia: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hmmmm this bring me back to that Nigerian Italian guy that owns Lazio and the guy used to work with Atiku Intels Nigeria Limited. They should screw Hushpuppi he has a lot to say grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Good Friday Goes Wrong As "Jesus" Tries Fleeing Due To Excessive Flogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.