Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu (30948 Views)

ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu / Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats / Enugu Group Raises Alarm Over Destruction Of PDP Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by mu2sa2: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
GavelSlam:
Biaflop.
grin
Hahahahaha!!!
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
jrusky:

You have no shame. Pls what concern Yoruba now in this matter just tell me biko?

You talked like a failure, you think like a failure and follow a failure who travelled to UK and got Citizenship but can not point to a single achievement ever since he was born till date than brainwashing anuofia like you to become miscreants in SE.

People like you and your bastard kanu are someone who travelled to hussle and when he was going he went with EkENE DILICHUKWU Bus Transport but after he had messed up and failed now returned home with OCHINACHI Bus Transport

Shut up and feck off with your ipooh shit. Thunder fire Kanu wherever the bastard is.

I can I can understand your frustration. you are too young to commit suicide.
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
May thunder destroy the mouth you are using to call Chief Nnia Nwodo names. When you destroy those who speak for you, you’ll have no where to run to when poo hits the fan. A time shall come when people will rise against all of you clowns in that useless IPOB.
Tell you boss Kanu that his days are numbered in Igboland. And all of you touts joining him in that foolishness should get ready to join him in exile. Ndi uchu!
Afonja! keep quiet! Nwodo is a criminal and a saboteur and his father was.
We shall have a DNA test o n people like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Emilokoiyawon: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
Anybody that threatens an Igbo anywhere anytime will be dealt with by Yorubas. We Yorubas are the senior brothers and protectors of Igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by zombieTRACKER: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

Why are you this pained? Aren't you a Zombietracker? It takes a Zombie to know another.
Go and hug the nearest live transformer to relieve your pain.

Truth be told
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Area4Area:
Keep quiet abeg, see him shouting Main market and Upper Iweka as if everyone there are brainwashed failures in life that can't use their brains.

Visit Main market on a good day and hear some guys complaining openly about kanu's promises that is taking forever to achieve, his insults and unseriousness toward the agitation. Don't think everyone has sold their brains to Kanu for fake promises, go and confirm yourself.
You don't even live in Onitsha to start with

Boy just stop at MCC ONLY OR TARZAN JUNCTION AND SHOUT NNAMDI KANU IS A CRIMINAL AND ONE NIGERIA IS ALL WE WANT....If you're alive to tell the story of how it ended with you then I will stop believing in Biafra and believe in NIGERIA AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by GermanPoison(m): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
delusional people
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by haffaze777(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Anybody that threatens an Igbo anywhere anytime will be dealt with by Yorubas. We Yorubas are the senior brothers and protectors of Igbo people.

This brother is saying d truthgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by kuuljay(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
The Igbo race is predominantly Christians and kanu is cursing all Igbo Christians will go to hell ,that's intolerance among your people

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Boy just stop at MCC ONLY OR TARZAN JUNCTION AND SHOUT NNAMDI KANU IS A CRIMINAL AND ONE NIGERIA IS ALL WE WANT....If you're alive to tell the story of how it ended with you then I will stop believing in Biafra and believe in NIGERIA AGAIN
I've dared you, get into Main market and hear guys openly complaining about Kanu, you feel most are riff raffs like IPOBians and their supporters, FYI some are degree and masters holders and have not sold their brains yet.
Do you even live in Onitsha?

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ogonimilitant:

Igbos like you are becoming a nuisance in Igboland.
Ngwa kpom afonja, olukwu Nnamdi Kanu.
Continue to abuse your grand fathers because an adult like you ordered you to do so as if you are a programmed Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by helpfindbolu: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ojiofor:

Igbos like you are becoming a nuisance in Igboland.
Ngwa kpom afonja, olukwu Nnamdi Kanu.
Continue to abuse your grand fathers because an adult like you ordered you to do so as if you are a programmed Idiot.
DNA will be conducted on you and your father. Saboteur
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Ewu! At least before then we may have sent all of you clowns to join your oga in exile. Make una keep beating that una dry chest.
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
DNA will be conducted on you and your father. Saboteur

Lunatics like you will soon be dealt with in Igboland.Only bastards disrespect and call their fathers names.
You fools want Nnia Nwodo to refer President Buhari as Jubril before he becomes IPOB patriot.
Your governors are responsible for your security not Nnia Nwodo,hold them responsible, IPOB zombie.

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Tinubu Is behind all this grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Tinubu Is behind all this
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by jrusky(m): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
I can I can understand your frustration. you are too young to commit suicide.

No one is committing suicide here except you that is bringing Yoruba into what does not concern them

No one is committing suicide except you a learned man that chose to be a destiny slave to a failure like Kanu who went abroad and could not hussle like real Igbo do, his fellow Igbos are doctors, Engineers etc in Europe and America, His fellow igbos are doing containers of goods down home on constant basis, his fellow Igbos has shops and boy everywhere in Nigeria but this bastard has nothing to show and yet you are following such nonentity, bro you better wake up you are too old to be silly.

Good night if you wish.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ojiofor:

Lunatics like you will soon be dealt with in Igboland.Only bastards disrespect and call their fathers names.
You fools want Nnia Nwodo to refer President Buhari as Jubril before he becomes IPOB patriot.
Your governors are responsible for your security not Nnia Nwodo,hold them responsible, IPOB zombie.
Onye eriri eri like you. go back to my post and see the number of likes. those are the people in support of my comment, then go and check the number of supporter or like you have.
Ndi eriri eri grin grin grin
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
jrusky:

No one is committing suicide here except you that is bringing Yoruba into what does not concern them

No one is committing suicide except you a learned man that chose to be a destiny slave to a failure like Kanu who went abroad and could not hussle like real Igbo do, his fellow Igbos are doctors, Engineers etc in Europe and America, His fellow igbos are doing containers of goods down home on constant basis, his fellow Igbos has shops and boy everywhere in Nigeria but this bastard has nothing to show and yet you are following such nonentity, bro you better wake up you are too old to be silly.

Good night if you wish.....
dont worry, you are a lone voice in the wilderness. Your misery is just beginning. Biafra is here, this is what you have to deal with the rest of your life. I really understand your pain, Sabo grin grin grin grin
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Onye eriri eri like you. go back to my post and see the number of likes. those are the people in support of my comment, then go and check the number of supporter or like you have.
Ndi eriri eri grin grin grin

Lol..na idiots like you dey like ur post na.It seems you post for likes grin.
A million likes in nairaland equals to zero naira in your account.
Get sense small and stop behaving like a programmed robot produced by MNK at radio Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by jrusky(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
dont worry, you are a lone voice in the wilderness. Your misery is just beginning. Biafra is here, this is what you have to deal with the rest of your life. I really understand your pain, Sabo grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha truth hurt like mad. You know I have brought you down to your senses and you are already in the brick left with the only option to throw jabs to the air like a drown man.

A failure do not and can not lead a struggle get that fact.
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
uromii:
faceless group like the others as usual. . threatening ipob which is now a multi largest NGO in the world with millions of human resources at their disposal will always amount to a failed attempt this time .

Nnamdi Kanu believes and says that 99.9% of igbo women are prostitutes how about that, you must be one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
dont worry, you are a lone voice in the wilderness. Your misery is just beginning. Biafra is here

Where I don’t see it, it doesn’t exist.
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ojiofor:

Lol..na idiots like you dey like ur post na.It seems you post for likes grin.
A million likes in nairaland equals to zero nairas in your account.
Get sense small and stop behaving like a programmed robot produced by MNK at radio Biafra.
Your misery is just beginning. I have told you that. NMK and Biafra is the name you will hear every day till the rest of your life. That's enough punishment for you
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
jrusky:

Hahahaha truth hurt like mad. You know I have brought you down to your senses and you are already in the brick left with the only option to throw jabs to the air like a drown man.

A failure do not and can not lead a struggle get that fact.
You have no shame. Go to your village and defend your land from the hands of Fulanis that have taken over your village and raping your mothers. MNK is not your problem and Biafra is not either ,rather they are your solution.
Envy kills,
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by jrusky(m): 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
You have no shame. Go to your village and defend your land from the hands of Fulanis that have taken over your village and raping your mothers. MNK is not your problem and Biafra is not either ,rather they are your solution.
Envy kills,

Eeyah sorry Ndooh!!! Like master like slave sorry gor the pain I have caused your nonrntity brain.

So everyone not in the same page with the bitch called Kanu and his fellow miscreants are non igbo isn't You missed it go back to all my post ok may be your closed brain can be reopen.

I have said it severally same way Kanu has non parental resemblance and displayed a trait of genetically a bastard by insulting peoples parent same way you is nonentity followers do. I'm educating you the next you do is to started mentioning mother.

Bastard always has one thing in common and that is: insulting peoples parent its like a fun to them definitely you belong to the gang. *Noted*.

Go and seek help your life is goinv down the drain for being myopic intellectually and handicap sensewise. Seek help biko seek help.

How can someone envy a failure its like you saying someone is envying Shekau boko haram. Na wah for you oo
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Your misery is just beginning. I have told you that. NMK and Biafra is the name you will hear every day till the rest of your life. That's enough punishment for you

İnconsequential loud mouths grin.
Isn't it out of deep misery in your hearts that makes you Igbos from top to bottom mad and bitter to be cursing at everyone including your fathers,the church,the Pope,Cardinal Arinze,Nnia Nwodo,Ekweremadu,traditional leaders and other tribes etc....Brainwashed vagabond.

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
jrusky:

Eeyah sorry Ndooh!!! Like master like slave sorry gor the pain I have caused your nonrntity brain.

So everyone not in the same page with the bitch called Kanu and his fellow miscreants are non igbo isn't You missed it go back to all my post ok may be your closed brain can be reopen.

I have said it severally same way Kanu has non parental resemblance and displayed a trait of genetically a bastard by insulting peoples parent same way you is nonentity followers do. I'm educating you the next you do is to started mentioning mother.

Bastard always has one thing in common and that is: insulting peoples parent its like a fun to them definitely you belong to the gang. *Noted*.

Go and seek help your life is goinv down the drain for being myopic intellectually and handicap sensewise. Seek help biko seek help.

How can someone envy a failure its like you saying someone is envying Shekau boko haram. Na wah for you oo
You see how misrable and ffoolish you sound. Your zombiesim is irrideemable. see how foolish you sound. You are not worried about Fulani Jihadist killing and raping your mother, what you are concerned is about MNK insulting your never do well father. I wish I saw you in real life, i would asked children to give six stokes on your buttocks
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ojiofor:

İnconsequential loud mouths grin.
Isn't it out of deep misery in your hearts that makes you Igbos from top to bottom mad and bitter to be cursing at everyone including your fathers,the church,the Pope,Cardinal Arinze,Nnia Nwodo,Ekweremadu,traditional leaders and other tribes etc....Brainwashed vagabond.
If you like to include your god in the list of your names do so. IPOB is no respecter of stupidity including you.
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 12:02am On Jul 06, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
If you like to include your god in the list of your names do so. IPOB is no respecter of stupidity including
you.

Your stupid behavior won't get you Biafra.Anyway enjoy your facebook radio republic of Biafra online while it last.

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:17am On Jul 06, 2020
Ojiofor:

Your stupid behavior won't get you Biafra.Anyway enjoy your facebook radio republic of Biafra online while it last.
grin Afonja has blown his cover. Enjoy your one Nigga area while it lasts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct / Imo Residents Scramble For Cash On The Expressway On Buhari’s Recent Visit / Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.