Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,950 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu (31209 Views)

ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu / Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats / Enugu Group Raises Alarm Over Destruction Of PDP Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 12:25am On Jul 06, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
grin Afonja has blown his cover. Enjoy your one Nigga area while it lasts

Echem kwam na ibu onye Ogoni amaghi na ibu agamevu.My Igboness can only be doubted by ignoramuses like you.
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:12am On Jul 06, 2020
Ojiofor:

Echem kwam na ibu onye Ogoni amaghi na ibu agamevu.My Igboness can only be doubted by ignoramuses like you.
go ask your mother who your father is.
You are not a son of an igboman
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by princeofogwa1: 5:02am On Jul 06, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Good from Enugu youth but Nnia Nwodo is just Ohanaeze president for his side..

We now have Ohanaeze ndigbo worldwide , a new robust association.....and the new one is accepted by all and is been run on state basis, independent of each other.

As for kanu, don't take his threat serious, he talks a lot like a parrot..
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by princeofogwa1: 5:04am On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 06, 2020
Area4Area:
I've dared you, get into Main market and hear guys openly complaining about Kanu, you feel most are riff raffs like IPOBians and their supporters, FYI some are degree and masters holders and have not sold their brains yet.
Do you even live in Onitsha?

Ok....and I know a about south eastern 3 Vcs that don't joke with Nnamdi kanus programs.... I know countless lecturers too.... I was born at nkpor.... Grew up at nkpor and served my master in main market....and we lived at fegge onitsha, after my settlement I lived at omagba phase 2....close to maimi garden.....i was amongst protesters when Kanu was in prison even though am no longer in the zoo.... I have friends at home who I can ask all these questions.... And I will tell you that in every 200 onitsha residents 199 of them are hard core..... I SAID HARD CORE BIAFRA SUPPORTERS
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:09am On Jul 06, 2020
Ojiofor:

onye eriri eri.
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Ok....and I know a about south eastern 3 Vcs that don't joke with Nnamdi kanus programs.... I know countless lecturers too.... I was born at nkpor.... Grew up at nkpor and served my master in main market....and we lived at fegge onitsha, after my settlement I lived at omagba phase 2....close to maimi garden.....i was amongst protesters when Kanu was in prison even though am no longer in the zoo.... I have friends at home who I can ask all these questions.... And I will tell you that in every 200 onitsha residents 199 of them are hard core..... I SAID HARD CORE BIAFRA SUPPORTERS
Oh, you're not in Nigeria (if I should believe anyway) but you have friends you can ask while you talk as if you're in Onitsha.

Get the latest of what is obtainable,
A time it was when you can't openly talk against Kanu or IPOB in a bar, someone would leave his table and come straight to you and is ready for a fight for what he heard you say but now, just as I said people talk about their displeasure with Kanu and IPOB.
So stop shouting Main market and Upper Iweka as if you just visited last week. You must still visit those places as I said, if you like, be in Mars or the Moon.

Just because I told you to visit and you started giving me the history of your life as if I care. Next time be sure of something before posting anything here. 199 of 200 of Onitsha residents Biafran supporters, same Onitsha you don't reside in but ask your friends.
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 06, 2020
Area4Area:
Oh, you're not in Nigeria (if I should believe anyway) but you have friends you can ask while you talk as if you're in Onitsha.

Get the latest of what is obtainable,
A time it was when you can't openly talk against Kanu or IPOB in a bar, someone would leave his table and come straight to you and is ready for a fight for what he heard you say but now, just as I said people talk about their displeasure with Kanu and IPOB.
So stop shouting Main market and Upper Iweka as if you just visited last week. You must still visit those places as I said, if you like, be in Mars or the Moon.

Just because I told you to visit and you started giving me the history of your life as if I care. Next time be sure of something before posting anything here. 199 of 200 of Onitsha residents Biafran supporters, same Onitsha you don't reside in but ask your friends.

If you're not already Dumb you would understand I gave those stories to tell you how much relationships I have build around onitsha and nkpor to get a verifiable information from anyone. On ground... I don't even know why am arguing with you on this....Onitsha is just a city....anywhere there's igbo speaking residents I SAID ANYWHERE AROUND THE GLOBE more than 85% of them supports Biafra....arguing is just too FOOLISH.... TUNE IN TO RADIO BIAFRA IF YOU'RE IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA VIA FM ON 102.1 OR 103.1 ON FRIDAY MORNING BY 7. AM then will know what am talking about.... EXCEPT OF COURSE YOU ALREADY DO.... JUST WANTS TO ARGUE
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by jrusky(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
You see how misrable and ffoolish you sound. Your zombiesim is irrideemable. see how foolish you sound. You are not worried about Fulani Jihadist killing and raping your mother, what you are concerned is about MNK insulting your never do well father. I wish I saw you in real life, i would asked children to give six stokes on your buttocks

I have told you and I eill say it again you are a nonentity that is why uou reasoning is so poor.

First can you remember which region was last recorded that Fulani bitch raped? Mr goat it was in SE go back to news.

Moreso a half baked imbecille like you don't deserve to be here. You are a fool and learned idiot who all he care about is to open his gutter mouth and insult everybody.

You are a fool, silly and so stupid that you can not seen inbetween 2 line. You are a correct logic that stand upside down. You and kanu put together and your fellow miscreants nuissances can't achieve anything, a failure always take violence as the only option to cover up his failure unoticed.

Call Jihadist or whatever I won't educate you as per where I came from but I gave you the assignment to go back to all my post you will know me better and know I'm not a fool and idiot like you.

Shame on you Mr idiot a bloody lunatic tribal bigot a slave to a nonentity aimless failure a damn opportunist, emperor wanbabe shit called kanu. Thunder and Amadioha fire you together.
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2020
ezenwajosh:

If you're not already Dumb you would understand I gave those stories to tell you how much relationships I have build around onitsha and nkpor to get a verifiable information from anyone. On ground... I don't even know why am arguing with you on this....Onitsha is just a city....anywhere there's igbo speaking residents I SAID ANYWHERE AROUND THE GLOBE more than 85% of them supports Biafra....arguing is just too FOOLISH.... TUNE IN TO RADIO BIAFRA IF YOU'RE IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA VIA FM ON 102.1 OR 103.1 ON FRIDAY MORNING BY 7. AM then will know what am talking about.... EXCEPT OF COURSE YOU ALREADY DO.... JUST WANTS TO ARGUE
You're not on ground so stop acting as if you know anything here, go asking your friends as usual.
You're not in Onitsha and you're telling us about 85% trash, when did you carry out your poll to tell us that or you asked your friends as usual, earlier you said 199 out of 200 residents are strongly Biafra but now it's 85%.
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2020
jrusky:

I have told you and I eill say it again you are a nonentity that is why uou reasoning is so poor.

First can you remember which region was last recorded that Fulani bitch raped? Mr goat it was in SE go back to news.

Moreso a half baked imbecille like you don't deserve to be here. You are a fool and learned idiot who all he care about is to open his gutter mouth and insult everybody.

You are a fool, silly and so stupid that you can not seen inbetween 2 line. You are a correct logic that stand upside down. You and kanu put together and your fellow miscreants nuissances can't achieve anything, a failure always take violence as the only option to cover up his failure unoticed.

Call Jihadist or whatever I won't educate you as per where I came from but I gave you the assignment to go back to all my post you will know me better and know I'm not a fool and idiot like you.

Shame on you Mr idiot a bloody lunatic tribal bigot a slave to a nonentity aimless failure a damn opportunist, emperor wanbabe shit called kanu. Thunder and Amadioha fire you together.
lol grin I am happy you sound this way. It only shows me how frustrated you are. Your days are numbered. I will not call you names because l am a happy man. A Biafran who insult foolish elders. I am proud of that. My joy is your misery as a sabotuer.

Keep blowing your cover, Fulani man. But be rest assured that MNK and Biafra are names that will make you end up with suicide.

God Bless the the saviour of Biafra land.
God shame enemies of freedom.
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2020
Area4Area:
You're not on ground so stop acting as if you know anything here, go asking your friends as usual.
You're not in Onitsha and you're telling us about 85% trash, when did you carry out your poll to tell us that or you asked your friends as usual, earlier you said 199 out of 200 residents are strongly Biafra but now it's 85%.
Brother embrace the truth so that you may live long.

Biafra is a consuming fire of sabotuers
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by osazuwa23: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2020
i agree other tribes just look at yoruba hausa and igbos as laughing stock while quietly eating popcorn. grin
ajailer:
seems majority of Igbo youths are misguided due to the frustration they feel towards their leadership. this can only end in internal crisis and then their eyes will be finally opened when d damage will have been done. Naija is a messed up place cos of our attitude towards life but violence is never a good option in today's world. from our leadership to the followership nobody is left out from the blame. if you say the leaders are bad then why don't you go to the polls to correct the fault...instead they want to resort to violence... other tribes go just fold their hands dey look una make a laughing stock of una selves...
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by osazuwa23: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2020
atleast bini are nt hated the most like igbos are
Ojiofor:
[s][/s]

Speak for your Bini ethnic group.
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2020
[s][s]
Ogonimilitant:
go ask your mother who your father is.
You are not a son of an igboman
[/s][/s]

Mannerless Igbos.
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2020
osazuwa23:
Igbos are not hated. We stay in all nooks and cranny of Nigeria. A typical Hausa man loves the Igbo man more than other ethnicity. Forget the nonsense you hear online.
Only IPOB know where they got that vocabulary from. Hope you understand.
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2020
osazuwa23:

You should have called your senior brother to translate my simple english into Bini language for your understanding.
Why is he pretending to be Igbo,he should be proud of his Bini heritage that is all I ask him to do.
No body hates your bini because nobody see them as a threat,meaning you are inconsequestial.
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Excuses: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
But what is wrong with igbos wanting out of Nigeria..They want to go let them go. After all Nigeria is not working.is it not better to have a working system that can prepare for the future of the unborn.

Pls nobody should misunderstand me or quote me. am from the middle belt. am neither igbo or Yoruba.

And why is it paining Nigeria so much to let the igbos go their separate ways,because they have what it takes.

The only people enjoying Nigeria are core northerners. all the middle belt states commonly refered to as north central are nothing to write home about.is it Benue,Plateau,Kogi, Nassarawa,Niger,Kwara,Taraba.except Abuja,because it's country's capital.

We are just wasting our time pretending these; togetherness, spirit of oness, is taking us no were.
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
Excuses:
But what is wrong with igbos wanting out of Nigeria..They want to go let them go. After all Nigeria is not working.is it not better to have a working system that can prepare for the future of the unborn.

Pls nobody should misunderstand me or quote me. am from the middle belt. am neither igbo or Yoruba.

And why is it paining Nigeria so much to let the igbos go their separate ways,because they have what it takes.

The only people enjoying Nigeria are core northerners. all the middle belt states commonly refered to as north central are nothing to write home about.is it Benue,Plateau,Kogi, Nassarawa,Niger,Kwara,Taraba.except Abuja,because it's country's capital.

We are just wasting our time pretending these; togetherness, spirit of oness, is taking us no were.
Nobody is holding the Igbos from leaving, the Igbos are just not ready to leave. In 2017 when the Arewa youths gave the Igbos an ultimatum to leave the entire north, who went begging that they don't want to leave?
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by osazuwa23: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hearing the way namdi kanu insults hausa fulani on his radio biafra i dont think that the case. The main reason the war started was because of killing of igbos in north. Even balewa said igbos were dominating in his bbc interview which is something i didnt hear against other tribes. one day igbos are championing for biafra and then here on nairaland saying delta is not igbo or ikweree is not igbo. yoruba trustt hausa more then igbo if yoruba trusted igbo you would have had your biafra by know.
UdechiHD:
Igbos are not hated. We stay in all nooks and cranny of Nigeria. A typical Hausa man loves the Igbo man more than other ethnicity. Forget the nonsense you hear online.
Only IPOB know where they got that vocabulary from. Hope you understand.
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by osazuwa23: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
nobody pretending to be igbo. no edo person would pretend to be from the most hated group in nigeria it impossible. edo people value life unlike igbo who will be championing for war just ask nnamdi kanu
Ojiofor:

You should have called your senior brother to translate my simple english into Bini language for your understanding.
Why is he pretending to be Igbo,he should be proud of his Bini heritage that is all I ask him to do.
No body hates your bini because nobody see them as a threat,meaning you are inconsequestial.
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
osazuwa23:
nobody pretending to be igbo. no edo person would pretend to be from the most hated group in nigeria it impossible. edo people value life unlike igbo who will be championing for war just ask nnamdi kanu

No difference between Osazuwa23 and Osagyefo98,there is OSA inside both names which is a bini word for whatever.
Stop disturbing my mention you this bini boy.If you must quote me again use your main handle.
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Oloripelebe: 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kanu is following the footsteps of that runaway general that led 3million pathetic biafla souls to death
Re: Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Behindthewheels: 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
pls dm me for any Driving job in or around imo state. town service, taxi, company, factory vehicles etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Swears In Mark Okoye As A Commissioner! (PICS) / 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members / Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Embark On Self-registration In South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.