Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau (43845 Views)

MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers / Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Can Never Come Close To Ajimobi / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by TheVerdict: 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
HarunaWest:
A whole week ke or 3 days... Dude are you OK?

He is not.

Spewing unintelligent vibes. He denied Ajimobi's burial?! Really?!! What does that even mean?

You want to bury a man on a land in dispute? One that is still active and in the court of law? Which cave did this guy creep out from?

This woman is making more enemies for Ajimobi even in death. Sad!

8 Likes

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by ofiko123(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
myboy2111:
I hate when people say they hate someone, then they go and hangout with them.

That is human being for you..
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by EbenezerTriumph: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hahahahahahahah:
[s][/s]
talking as if he's a real Muslim
you can see I'm a christian unlike others you're following so kindly unfollow me please
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by ifko: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Prayer for the dead is a useless prayer, u cannot perpetrate evil, loot d state dry and think that because u build a prayer house u are untouchable nah liee...Do good now before u die
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by martineverest(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
cashinnaira:
They called, you didn't pick-up, you blame them that they should have text you. Now they visit you locked the gate maybe they should climb the gate. Yeyenatu
u obviously don't know what's going on btw her family and the governor.

the governor is purely wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Hcultured007(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Cajal:
...GSM is arrogant
On top 48billion naira Worth
THERE IS TOMORROW FOR EVERY ONE
Pele chief justice, we know people like una. Small raba una neighbor no go hear word, u open mouth say GSM IS ARROGANT... I C U MR HUMBLESMITH...oga park well

7 Likes

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Kobicove(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Na dem sabi undecided
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by ChoCho54(f): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Good one, no more using Ajimobi's death for Photo Op, while sponsoring malicious content through Sowore to paint him bad

Makinde thinks rubbishing Ajimobi would get him second term

Ladoja allocated plot 48 Agodi GRA to himself as a Governor but never paid any Kobo on it, Governor Akala repossessed it and sold it to Aare Musulimi Alhaji Arisekola, Alhaji Arisekola sold it to Ajimobi when Arisekola was broke and before Ajimobi became Governor,as a private citizen Ajimobi developed a property on it, he even declared it as at 2011 before becoming a Governor

A night after Ajimobi died Makinde sent Police to seal up the property, and gave a publication on state TV that no Dead body shall be allowed burial inside a GRA

For almost whole week Ajimobi was denied burial, President Obasanjo called and Vice President Osinbajo pleaded, but Makinde wouldn't budge.. and after close to a week he allowed just the burial at Ajimobi's Old house at Oluyole GRA and not the new House

Weyrey won go chop Amala, gbegiri and ogunfe, and snap some oju aye pictures

Yawns...

Gambari pa fulani...........
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Exc2000: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Will you give up your property to be used as a burial chamber of your neighbour who is contending your ownership of the property in court before his death?

Say what you know, plot 48 behind Skye Bank Agodi isn't inside Governors lodge
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Hcultured007(m): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
TheVerdict:

He is not.

Spewing unintelligent vibes. He denied Ajimobi's burial?! Really?!! What does that even mean?

You want to bury a man on a land in dispute? One that is still active and in the court of law? Which cave did this guy creep out from?

This woman is making more enemies for Ajimobi even in death. Sad!
bro God no go shame u for life...thanks for ur response....

1 Like

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Yemike(m): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
I'm starting to ponder if brother Siaka was really the problem or his wife.

You can have a woman like this and govern brilliantly.

This woman was her husband's deputy, the elected deputy governor was practically sidelined by her.

2 Likes

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Exc2000: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
ChoCho54:
Yawns...

Gambari pa fulani...........

Lol ipoop yoot we dash you audio Makinde, give us Umahi or Wike
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Given the way her daughter in law behaves, this shouldn't shock anyone, women in that circle are opinionated.
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Omoluabi16(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
After this prayer, I hope everything is laid to rest. Let the Ajimobi's mourn and remember their father, and the oyo state government moves on with governance delivering dividends to the oyo people. All this politicking and photo-op will benefit nobody. Posterity will Judge Senator Ajimobi, Makinde, and eventually all of us.
Farewell Isiaka Ajimobi, you lived a good life.
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Hahahahahahahah: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
you can see I'm a christian unlike others you're following so kindly unfollow me please
awwwww you want me to terminate your contract?

ok I will
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Yemike(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
martineverest:
u obviously don't know what's going on btw her family and the governor.

the governor is purely wicked
Really? Wicked? How?
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Bluntemperor: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rozz:
Strong woman,dont come and mourn someone you ignored when he was battling with his life and when he eventually died as well.Lock that gate very well

God bless your reasoning,Sister.
Yoruba called such people 'Seke Sajo'.
Of those above thinking through their anus,blaming the woman,let them continue!
For God's sake,what is wrong with Makinde's Advisers-Kaja, kise kaku'.
Mr Governor,you are loosing grips of Oyo Politics.Have respect unto the dead!

3 Likes

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Hahahahahahahah: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
Exc2000:

Lol ipoop yoot we dash you audio Makinde, give us Umahi or Wike
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by baby124: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:

That mountainous building we saw that they were already building is not behind any Skye bank. Abi you are saying things you don’t know? Did you watch the Sahara Reporters video? That location is not Agodi GRA?
EbenezerTriumph:
unfollowed
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by ofiko123(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
The event was suppose to be a private one..so olaniyan's presence wasn't needed..

1 Like

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by anigbajumo(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Cajal:
...GSM is arrogant
On top 48billion naira Worth
THERE IS TOMORROW FOR EVERY ONE

Na scam, the guy no worth 48billion...It seems u don't know Nigeria politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Geo07: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:

Will you allow A man who denied the Burial of your Husband as a Muslim for one week, will allow such a man at your husband's 8days prayer?

Please give me honest answer
How did he delayed his burial? Why can't they choose another site to bury him instead of the plots under litigation?
Maybe they should even have buried him inside the government house. Radaradaaaaa

4 Likes

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Hahahahahahahah: 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
Exc2000:

[/s]
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Hahahahahahahah: 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
Exc2000:

Se you no Sabi the meaning of GRA quarters no Abi you won whine your sef nii
[/s]
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by olusola200: 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Allow Florence to act now

There will a time the husband's friend will not pick her calls again

Apc will also disappoint her

Left with no option than to go to the Dollar man state

4 Likes

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Ykc2(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Good one, no more using Ajimobi's death for Photo Op, while sponsoring malicious content through Sowore to paint him bad

Makinde thinks rubbishing Ajimobi would get him second term

Ladoja allocated plot 48 Agodi GRA to himself as a Governor but never paid any Kobo on it, Governor Akala repossessed it and sold it to Aare Musulimi Alhaji Arisekola, Alhaji Arisekola sold it to Ajimobi when Arisekola was broke and before Ajimobi became Governor,as a private citizen Ajimobi developed a property on it, he even declared it as at 2011 before becoming a Governor

A night after Ajimobi died Makinde sent Police to seal up the property, and gave a publication on state TV that no Dead body shall be allowed burial inside a GRA

For almost whole week Ajimobi was denied burial, President Obasanjo called and Vice President Osinbajo pleaded, but Makinde wouldn't budge.. and after close to a week he allowed just the burial at Ajimobi's Old house at Oluyole GRA and not the new House

Weyrey won go chop Amala, gbegiri and ogunfe, and snap some oju aye pictures

na where person dey chop from him or her dey protect my dear I no blame you ooh before makinde go spoil your source of livelihood from clearing grasses in ajimobi's house

8 Likes

Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Hcultured007(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exc2000:

Do well to correct me on the information I got wrong
I moved on bro..I don't hold on to shits, it doesn't pay bills...
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by slimanyd: 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Geo07:
How did he delayed his burial? Why can't they choose another site to bury him instead of the plots under litigation?
Maybe they should even have buried him inside the government house. Radaradaaaaa

Ilu apala
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Glovoutu(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
slimanyd:
My Deputy governor bleeped up o. Why will he turn back again. Instead of him to climb the gate and enter the house . Tomorrow now , The woman will come out again and start wailing that Since he cant come in through the gate because shes a politcian wife and she doesnt open gate for anybody , Why cant he climb the gate ?

True Nigerian
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Zenithpeak(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
The same way she treated the same almighty Ajimobi himself when he was alive. Little surprises here. that's who she is.
Re: Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau by Exc2000: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ykc2:
na where person dey chop from him or her dey protect my dear I no blame you ooh before makinde go spoil your source of livelihood from clearing grasses in ajimobi's house

Cut grasses , wash toilet Na your problem be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ex-Governors Umahi, Wike, Akpabio Visit President Tinubu Today / Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.