Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

I Would Love To Marry Her, But She Is Not Ready To Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Love To Marry Her, But She Is Not Ready To Date. (898 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Love To Marry Her, But She Is Not Ready To Date. by sholikay(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
I met this babe during NYSC..she is pretty, cool and well mannered.I was crushing on her from the first day of meeting her...fast forward to this year january, I had issues with my fiancee, and have moved on, I asked her out last month, she told me she also just got out of a 6 years relationship this year around march.(emotional abuse from her guy)..she told me she needs time to think, pray about it, I said okay..but I literally messed things up with my overdo, and she got choked up..now she said she is not emotionally ready for any relationship and do not think she will be ready soon...I have been noticing some snubbing attitude from her also..(she is a girl that is free with me, always like to know my well being)..I wanted to move on, thinking she ain't interested in me, but my heart is still with her, and would really love to date, cherish and marry her..she has qualities I prefer in a woman I want to marry..my heart yearns for her, and also sees a good future with her...please do advise me..should I give her time or just forget her?...guys in the game, a bro needs your help..
note: I am still a struggling guy, but I can afford 3 square meal everyday..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Marry Her, But She Is Not Ready To Date. by Temitopemo6e6(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
My bro Hustle like you're
broke.
Get more money
that all for me

2 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Marry Her, But She Is Not Ready To Date. by phorget(m): 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
sholikay:
I met this babe during NYSC..she is pretty, cool and well mannered.I was crushing on her from the first day of meeting her...fast forward to this year january, I had issues with my fiancee, and have moved on, I asked her out last month, she told me she also just got out of a 6 years relationship this year around march.(emotional abuse from her guy)..she told me she needs time to think, pray about it, I said okay..but I literally messed things up with my overdo, and she got choked up..now she said she is not emotionally ready for any relationship and do not think she will be ready soon...I have been noticing some snubbing attitude from her also..(she is a girl that is free with me, always like to know my well being)..I wanted to move on, thinking she ain't interested in me, but my heart is still with her, and would really love to date, cherish and marry her..she has qualities I prefer in a woman I want to marry..my heart yearns for her, and also sees a good future with her...please do advise me..should I give her time or just forget her?...guys in the game, a bro needs your help..
note: I am still a struggling guy, but I can afford 3 square meal everyday..

You better face your struggle and leave the poor girl alone.
Re: I Would Love To Marry Her, But She Is Not Ready To Date. by Hollasmall: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
I think that struggling part is what she's not ready to deal with. To enjoy a relationship you need to be able to afford more than 3 meal you should be prepared to take care of someone else too.
Marriage and relationship requires a lot of financial sacrifice but you're focusing on the emotional part alone.
Make some money bro, with the look of things I think she's not okay with your financial condition.
Don't mind those "money is not everything crew" relationship this days is been run by money, you'll enjoy each other more when finance is not a problem

2 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Marry Her, But She Is Not Ready To Date. by sholikay(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
phorget:

You better face your struggle and leave the poor girl alone.
alright...I am of marriagable age and also planning marriage along side my hustling..I'm so optimistic of things getting jell sooner..
Re: I Would Love To Marry Her, But She Is Not Ready To Date. by sholikay(m): 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
My bro Hustle like you're
broke.
Get more money
that all for me
yeah..you are right..one of my delays in marrying, but a rich man i work for, once advised me to " start my wealth with my wife"...he is almost 60 years and the first child is just 7 years..he has amassed wealth, but saddened that his kids are too small and no one may take care of his company if he should get old to manage them..though he had delays in getting a child after marrying his first wife when things started getting jell for him...
Re: I Would Love To Marry Her, But She Is Not Ready To Date. by sholikay(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hollasmall:
I think that struggling part is what she's not ready to deal with. To enjoy a relationship you need to be able to afford more than 3 meal you should be prepared to take care of someone else too.
Marriage and relationship requires a lot of financial sacrifice but you're focusing on the emotional part alone.
Make some money bro, with the look of things I think she's not okay with your financial condition.
Don't mind those "money is not everything crew" relationship this days is been run by money, you'll enjoy each other more when finance is not a problem
my thought too...well this life sha...I am so optimistic of a better tomorrow...but our ladies do not want a struggling guy..
Re: I Would Love To Marry Her, But She Is Not Ready To Date. by Hollasmall: 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
sholikay:
my thought too...well this life sha...I am so optimistic of a better tomorrow...but our ladies do not want a struggling guy..

That is the bitter truth my brother, just channel your vexation towards hustle and learn to control your third leg then you'll be able to handle any lady both in relationship and in marriage. Even the so called feminist.
They have no control over a guy with self control when it comes to sex.
Re: I Would Love To Marry Her, But She Is Not Ready To Date. by sholikay(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
well..few comments has advised me to make money..well I like that idea, I just really wish to marry her, she has what I really like in a woman and she is cool...I easily loose distraction with a nagging woman...well..this life sha...I will make this wealth by God's grace...
Re: I Would Love To Marry Her, But She Is Not Ready To Date. by kalufelix(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
cheesycheesy How did you overdo and choke her.. You are vulnerable.. You need to control your emotions...you have asked her out if she snubs you just leave her and move on.. All that glitters may not be gold afterall... You admitted to being a struggling guy... The team "hustle and make money" are coming for you..they already have a representative above.

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Marry Her, But She Is Not Ready To Date. by sholikay(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hollasmall:

That is the bitter truth my brother, just channel your vexation towards hustle and learn to control your third leg then you'll be able to handle any lady both in relationship and in marriage. Even the so called feminist.
They have no control over a guy with self control when it comes to sex.
hmmmmmm....you said the right thing...
not wanting to be sleeping around is also one of my idea of settling down now...I am scared of sexual repercussion..especially outside marriage..though I am not so saint, I have my flaws, but I am working towards perfection..I had wanted to be a one man, one woman person, till eternity..
Re: I Would Love To Marry Her, But She Is Not Ready To Date. by sholikay(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
kalufelix:
cheesycheesy How did you overdo and choke her.. You are vulnerable.. You need to control your emotions...you have asked her out if she snubs you just leave her and move on.. All that glitters may not be gold afterall... You admitted to being a struggling guy... The team "hustle and make money" are coming for you..they already have a representative above.
yeah...lol..I love her though and let her see how weak I am to her..that is just me...no matter how hard I promised to be, if I love her, I go fumble through my weakness...I knew I messed up with my persistence despite her calling for my patience...though I never bugged her, but I never ceased telling her how I cherished her and would do anything to date her...kai..quite foolish..God help me..so na money wan messed me up like this..
Re: I Would Love To Marry Her, But She Is Not Ready To Date. by Rudy23: 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
You barely know her and you’re already talking about marrying her��
Re: I Would Love To Marry Her, But She Is Not Ready To Date. by Vyzz: 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Since u are still struggling....

As a bro I would advice u keep on struggling more for now.... Comot eye for woman now till u are fully ready
Re: I Would Love To Marry Her, But She Is Not Ready To Date. by kalufelix(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
sholikay:
yeah...lol..I love her though and let her see how weak I am to her..that is just me...no matter how hard I promised to be, if I love her, I go fumble through my weakness...I knew I messed up with my persistence despite her calling for my patience...though I never bugged her, but I never ceased telling her how I cherished her and would do anything to date her...kai..quite foolish..God help me..so na money wan messed me up like this..
Ehyaa.. E dey happen sha.. I understand.. Love no get sense.. Just try and have some dignity. The feeling will fade with time and you'll still meet someone that's better... Good things no dey finish
Re: I Would Love To Marry Her, But She Is Not Ready To Date. by sholikay(m): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rudy23:
You barely know her and you’re already talking about marrying her��
well, we have been friends, or bro/sis relationship for 1 year plus..I know quite some number of things about her, hence my decision to want her much..
Re: I Would Love To Marry Her, But She Is Not Ready To Date. by sholikay(m): 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Vyzz:
Since u are still struggling....

As a bro I would advice u keep on struggling more for now.... Comot eye for woman now till u are fully ready
alright...thank you so much.
Re: I Would Love To Marry Her, But She Is Not Ready To Date. by sholikay(m): 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
kalufelix:
Ehyaa.. E dey happen sha.. I understand.. Love no get sense.. Just try and have some dignity. The feeling will fade with time and you'll still meet someone that's better... Good things no dey finish
hmmm...I have been trying to keep my sanity and dignity...I couldn't just take the rejection easily...thank you so much..
Re: I Would Love To Marry Her, But She Is Not Ready To Date. by chuddyforlife(m): 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
let me pack here first

(1) (Reply)

. / Igbo Couple Use 911 Truck As Their Wedding Car - VIDEO / Kalabari Culture Is Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.