Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (894 Views)

Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Ernerstdavid55(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
Re: . by Quiver: 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
Op my own question is why do you have a "f" female moniker and yet you a guy?

To answer your question, she's 17. I know these generation are more exposed but with the rape cases flying around, i don't think you should continue that conversation

2 Likes

Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ur only chance to make it in life? Lol

1 Like

Re: . by Gentle0wavez: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hmm, this one hard oh. Who do you not love, is it the 17 yr old girl or your GF??

1 Like

Re: . by blackpanthar: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
So I met this gal online, we charting she like me, I know she do,she's just 17 yr old

She even sent me Har nude last night.

The ishue is I have a gf and I don't love har.
Wat should I do, and this gal is asking if I have a gf

Wat should I say guy's,

This gal is very smart o, if I tell Har I don't hv a gf she will see me as novice grin

ND besides she's very rich, Har dad just but Har a car. daddy is a politician..

Nairaland warriors food is ready, dis my only chance to make it in this life o grin

LoL, advice is what people ask for when they already know what they want to do.

Anyway, you do not need advice.

It can work out for you but your girlfriend will be the cost.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
So I met this gal online, we charting she like me, I know she do,she's just 17 yr old

She even sent me Har nude last night.

The ishue is I have a gf and I don't love har.
Wat should I do, and this gal is asking if I have a gf

Wat should I say guy's,

This gal is very smart o, if I tell Har I don't hv a gf she will see me as novice grin

ND besides she's very rich, Har dad just but Har a car. daddy is a politician..

Nairaland warriors food is ready, dis my only chance to make it in this life o grin

grin grin grin grin since you have a girlfriend, why not give a single brother her fb details.
cheating no dey help oo
Re: . by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
gaius01:

grin grin grin grin since you have a girlfriend, why not give a single brother her fb details.
cheating no dey help oo
grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! / How To Tell A Man Your Bad Past / S..x Tape: Oxlade's S 3x Tape With Unknown Lady Breaks The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.