Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Reason Why Rema Is Disrespectful - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reason Why Rema Is Disrespectful (1061 Views)

Best Way To Punish & Deal With A Disrespectful Wife. / My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. / "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

Reason Why Rema Is Disrespectful by uromii: 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
The Marvins little act Rema released a new hit single titled "Woman" yesterday and we Nigerians have been vibing to the song since Rema dropped it.

Well, that's not the issue now. I have listened to the music too and it was a nice artwork BUT Rema made a very big mistake of disrespecting an elderly woman who we all know as Mama G.

How did Rema disrespect Mama G? I know that's the silent question you're asking right now. Here's how he became disrespectful. In the first verse of his latest hit single titled "woman", he said, "One wey dey do me witchy, witchy, She dey do like Patience Ozokwor" according to his lyrics there.

Just in case you don't know, he's directly or indirectly referring to Patience Ozokwor as a witch which is not a good thing. His fans dropped few reviews telling him what he did was totally wrong and he should learn to use words properly while some were saying it's just music and nothing more.

To me, it's not just music because we all know that when artists have clashed, they do abuse each other using music and the other party would surely know he's being abused then he/she would decide if they'll reply or not.

Well, we haven't heard from Mama G on what she's going to say about this but if she finds it annoying, trust me Rema is in big trouble because Mama G is a very well known and well respected Nollywood actress.

Please pray Mama G doesn't find Rema's statement annoying and if she does, pray for Rema.
Re: Reason Why Rema Is Disrespectful by Akhigbeblog(m): 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
She no go do anything

Re: Reason Why Rema Is Disrespectful by donbachi(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
He should have just ended it at "Mama G"..as a stage name.than adding her real name.

Re: Reason Why Rema Is Disrespectful by Kriss216: 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nothing serious here.

90% of our Musicians sexualize our female celebrities with their lyrics yet the female celebrities groove with the songs.. Mama G shouldn't feel bad, na belle Rema dey find.

Re: Reason Why Rema Is Disrespectful by Petenoir(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
Most of artistes sing rubbish these days. This is just another thrash to the collection.

No more respect for the elders. How can you mention your Grandma's mate full name in a derogatory manner?

Re: Reason Why Rema Is Disrespectful by Mandela27: 6:32am On Jul 17, 2020
So why are u now calling him out? Patience no dey do like witch?
Re: Reason Why Rema Is Disrespectful by skyhighweb(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nigeria artist songs are hardly ever green so don't stress ur self

Checkout my lastest production
Regina BY Riskid
@soundlala
Bmd mix
http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1586

Infidelity / I Wished For Death... Still I'm Alive / Clearance Sales For Slightly Used Household Items