Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death (1119 Views)

Make Your Home More Beautiful With Our "pandemic season" Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by Jemiwizzy(f): 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
I just wish I die now all this will be over.
how can you die early daddy and mummy? why did you leave me homeless? why do I have to leave with a wicked sister ? why this problem all the time ? depression depression depression depression all the time. if I die hold my sister responsible. I don't know what to do anymore I didn't create myself.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by Poorboy: 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hope you're not stubborn
Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by Jemiwizzy(f): 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
Poorboy:
Hope you're not stubborn
you won't understand my story is different
Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by TheSourcerer: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
I actually wish of death every day, not that I'm suffering or sorts , I'm just bored .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by Jemiwizzy(f): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I actually wish of death every day, not that I'm suffering or sorts , I'm just bored .
mine is worst life is too harsh with me Haba
Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by LordIsaac(m): 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
Dying a Christian by being born again ba? Yes, there are crowns awaiting the true believers.
Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by Freestainworld(m): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
people actually trembles when they hear the name DEATH, but how about being free of all your worries, don't think they've thought about this area.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by Jemiwizzy(f): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Freestainworld:
people actually trembles when they hear the name DEATH, but how about being free of all your worries, don't think they've thought about this area.
exactly I will soon end it
Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by Freestainworld(m): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
Taking your life doesn't worth it, you have to keep fighting till God answers us, but then I was trying to let people know that natural death is not nothing to be afraid of, if you can dm me privately with your number, I will really need to have a little talk with you via phone
Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by TheSourcerer: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
mine is worst life is too harsh with me Haba
if its harsh , take time out and look from outside the box the harshness you're been checked with .. do you want to return there or live life smiling and see what happens?
Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by TheSourcerer: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Freestainworld:
True
I view death as going to sleep and waking up a baby , that's how easy I see death

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by sinkhole: 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
TheSourcerer:
True
I view death as going to sleep and waking up a baby , that's how easy I see death
you may not be too far from the truth and I think that is why some school of thought prefer to call death, transition!
But contrary to some believes, the soul that transited will not roast in any fire as nobody(or soul) is doing anything wrong.
Consider this: is hurricane bad? Yes, you may want to say, because it destroys many things! But no, not at all, hurricane is just a method by which nature balances global energy distribution and it is a thing that must happen whether you pray against it or not!
There must be criminals and bad people in this world for good people to exist!
There will never be a world free of evil but the balance between good and evil will always be tilting, one time evil will prevail while at other time good will prevail.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by TheSourcerer: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
sinkhole:
you may be too far from the truth and I think that is why some school of thought prefer to call death, transition!
But contrary to some believes, the soul that transited will not roast in any fire as nobody(or soul) is doing anything wrong.
Consider this: is hurricane bad? Yes, you may want to say, because it destroys many things! But no, not at all, hurricane is just a method by which nature balances global energy distribution and it is a thing that must happen whether you pray against it or not!
hello sinkhole !
Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by sinkhole: 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
TheSourcerer:
hello sinkhole !
sorry I made small error above, I meant to say "you may not be far from the truth . . "
I will correct it now!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by TheSourcerer: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
sinkhole:
sorry I made small error above, I meant to say "you may not be far from the truth . . "
I will correct it now!
still , hope you have your best day

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by Solsix(m): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
There are some situations that you will find ur self u wish u are death . There was a time when I see obituary posters I wish I was the one, my only fear is that I have not finish my assignment on earth, but life is not easy at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by Jemiwizzy(f): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
Solsix:
There are some situations that you will find ur self u wish u are death . There was a time when I see obituary posters I wish I was the one, my only fear is that I have not finish my assignment on earth, but life is not easy at all.
exactly what I feel right now

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by Martinez39s(m): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
Fear not sis, simps are marching to your rescue. grin
Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by Liposure: 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
sinkhole:
you may not be too far from the truth and I think that is why some school of thought prefer to call death, transition!
There will never be a world free of evil but the balance between good and evil will always be tilting, one time evil will prevail while at other time good will prevail.
wow! In my entire existence i ve never for once thought of this. Indeed life is a teacher the more we live, the more we learn
Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by Bodyodour: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
Solsix:
Nawa oo. I can't even think of this at all. This world is enjoyable for me.
Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bodyodour:
Nawa oo. I can't even think of this at all. This world is enjoyable for me.
your moniker is just very funny, lol. why would you call yourself "Bodydour?".
Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by etrouble: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I just wish I die now all this will be over.

how can you die early daddy and mummy?
why did you leave me homeless?
why do I have to leave with a wicked sister ?
why this problem all the time ?
depression depression depression depression all the time.
if I die hold my sister responsible.
I don't know what to do anymore I didn't create myself.

The world would be better with one less idiot. If you see what some people are going through, you will raise your shoulders and start walking with pride because your situation is better than millions of other people
Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by etrouble: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
LordIsaac:
Dying a Christian by being born again ba? Yes, there are crowns awaiting the true believers.

But you are a believer nah, why don’t you commit suicide so that you can go and take your own Crown?
Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by etrouble: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nuyokoi:

He created the Moniker after smoking Osogbo weed
Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by LordIsaac(m): 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=etrouble post=97360050]

But you are a believer nah, why don’t you commit suicide so that you can go andA born again christian cannot commit suicide. This is because of his or her unshakable faith in Christ's sufficient. The crown comes when you leave this world in God's time, not your time.
Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by morakinyo60256: 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
:Hope you're not stubborn you won't understand my story is different
Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by etrouble: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
LordIsaac:

What are you saying? Soro soke werey!
Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by Bodyodour: 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nuyokoi:
most of of moniker I wanted has already being taken here,so I chose the one o felt no one will answer . grin and you knw it is a faceless forum, nothing will happen. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by mrdharkchild(m): 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:

Please b4 u take your life, can u sell your foam and AC at giveaway price for me, please
Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by Kokoboss: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Seriously op life's somehow.. We just have to keep trying. I'm not happy too. Sometimes I think all these but I believe sha e go good. Please keep believing
Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bodyodour:
most of of moniker I wanted has already being taken here,so I chose the one o felt no one will answer . grin and you knw it is a faceless forum, nothing will happen. tongue
lol, i see. good idea smiley
Re: Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Death by Bodyodour: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nuyokoi:
lol, i see. good idea smiley
urs is strange. Sounds Japanese .

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Was 2021 Like For You? / Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? / Is It Morally Okay To Teach Your Child About Sex Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.