Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,039 members, 7,845,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Can We Pray Together? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Pray Together? (37139 Views)

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed / Can We Pray Together? / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2008
weebee:

Wao! isnt this wonderful?
I have gone through this thread and I can see that God is here to answer our prayers
Please permit me to be part of this wonderful opportunity to be a blessing and be blessed. I'm willing to pray for others too because I believe whatever you sow, you will reap.
God will continue to answer our prayers and grant us all d desire of our hearts according to His will (Amen)
My prayer point: I'm trusting God for a good new job that would make them to believe that I serve a living God!

may GOD grant u ur heart desire! amin.
u are wellcome to the trend.

@davidixion

onedaful post there!God accept all our prayer in jesus name. AMIN!

@pigrim
u are highly wellcome. the trend is marching on with proves.

@hamabra

The lord will perfect all that concern that job. just relax and give God praise in advance . the job is urs.

@olowotee

u are bless!

@obanikoreo2

I SAY A VERY BIG AMEN TO THAT PRAYER

thank u very much.

pls my regards to ur mum i wish her many happy return of her day long live and prosperity

HIP ! HIP !! HIP!!!   GUEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

PLS DONT FORGET OUR CAKE OH!

@EVERYBODY

ENJOY GODS WISDOM ALL TRU THIS GREAT MONTH
IN JESUS NAME

AMEN, SEE U AT THE TOP!
                                                        AM ON THE EAGLES WINGS!!!!!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2008
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

Let's passionately pray this weekend, probably fast along over the following requests. For God shall hear our cry and attend to our prayers.

1. I want us to pray for all 'GOOD' Job seekers on this forum, that this month shall be a month of divine Favour. I tagged this month of February as a Month of Divine Favour because I know that Our God whom we serve is able to help Us. . .Brethren, It's high time we Spake the Word, Instant in Season, out of Season. . . .Let's Decree it and It shall Come to pass (Amen)

2. Let's Pray that God would Order our paths in this new month, we shall not slip nor fall in Jesus name.

3. As many that do not know the Lord in Truth and in Spirit, Let's pray that the Lord would visit them and touch their lives in Jesus name. Amen.

[size=18pt] Shall we begin?.[/size] . . [size=14pt].Ofcourse we shall! For His Grace is sufficient[/size]  cheesy

Nice Weekend.

[center]fasting should either be on Saturday or Sunday, God Bless[/center]
Re: Can We Pray Together? by stevoddy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2008
Hello Folks,

The Prince and princess of prayer, I want you all to pray this attached prayer very sincerely and I pray that we shall all give testimonies. Amen

" A prayer man is a powerful man that can command all he needs at his finger tips"

Pray .

Re: Can We Pray Together? by weebee(f): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2008
@Obanikoro2
Thanks so much and i say a resounding amen to your prayers for me. Happy birthday in arrears to your Mum and may God grant her good health, peace and joy to enjoy her long life

@larriederm
God bless you brother

@All

I want us all to be sensitive this month of February Because
I strongly believe God will do wonders in the lives of as many that would
take time to pray, be rightly positioned, and avoid sins as a plague(by His grace).
This is a month of divine visittion and I pray that when the Lord shall visit us with blessings, promotions, desires of our hearts, we will be available to receive them Amen!!!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by eduaustin(m): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2008
Waoooooooooooooooooo,wat a wonderful thread.I guess this is the best thread i've ever come across in this forum. All my time on nairaland all i do was just go through the job,career,computers,technology, etc sections that will give u one benefit or the other if ya all know what i mean.But something just took me to explore the other sections of this forum and made this wonderful discovery. I must commend each and everyone of you for all your words of prayers and encouragement, your names are just too many and i know ya all know yourselves. I pray that God will continue to give us the grace and strenght to continue this great work of HIS.
My Prayer points (1) that God will grant my Kid brother another Job as he is currently out of job due to the re-structuring going on in SPDC,(2) I need another better payin job, so as to meet up with increase financial responsibilities in my family & all people looking for Job (3) for an increase in my spiritual life. (4) For all memebers of this thread that God will daily increase in them as you all make out time to care for others in PRAYERS & FASTING.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by weebee(f): 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2008
@edu_austin

You are welcome!
God said as they have spoken in my ears, so will I do
As u have declared your prayer points, the Lord has heard
and will do unto you according to the desire of your heart
Your prayers are answered
So, begin to rejooice and shout halleluyah!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by eduaustin(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ weebee,

Thanks a lot for welcoming me to the family of Prayer worriors and also for your prophesy, as i claim it in JESUS MIGHTY NAME HALLELUYAH .U need to see me dancing in my office, ma colleague was wondering what was happening to me. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2008
@edu_stin
You're greatly welcome too. It is well and I believe God to meet you at the very points of your need. . . .It's going to be a month of Joy, Favour and Glorious blessings. Stay Blessed.

@All
Peace.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 9:25am On Feb 06, 2008
@Edu_austin,
You are welcome in Jesus name, God will perfect all that concerns you this month,waiting to share in your testimonies.

@ALL,
Thanks for your prayers i just came back from another interview with fidelity bank, remain to see the MD to seal the deal. God is a faithful God. I must share my testimonies this month and so it will be for every one that is expecting to see God's hand.
love you all
Re: Can We Pray Together? by iyawo1005(f): 12:29am On Feb 07, 2008
Hi All

Please pray that I would be able to learn to pray as everytime I try to pray I do not know how to start or what to say. I feel like the devil may be hindering my ability. thank you.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by A2J(m): 4:15am On Feb 07, 2008
Hope am welcome to join this prayer group,

My prayer request: I know God is speaking to me to leave my ways and follow his ways, let His thoughts be my thought and i know this deep down, my spirit is willing but my flesh is resisting, Join me pray that i make his ways/thoughts mines and that God to take his place in my life, to be Enthrone as the lord of my life.

Thanks
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2008
"With God all things are possible"

This story was written by a doctor who worked in South Africa.

One night I had worked hard to help a mother in the labor ward; but in spite of all we could do, she died leaving us with a tiny premature baby and a crying two-year-old daughter. We would have difficulty keeping the baby alive; as we had no incubator (we had no electricity to run an incubator).

We also had no special feeding facilities. Although we lived on the equator, nights were often chilly with treacherous drafts. One student midwife went for the box we had for such babies and the cotton wool that the baby would be wrapped in.

Another went to stoke the fire and fill a hot water bottle. She came back shortly in distress to tell me that in filling the bottle, it had burst (rubber perishes easily in tropical climates). "And it is our last hot water bottle!" she exclaimed. As in the West, it is no good crying over spilled milk, so in Central Africa it might be considered no good crying over burst water bottles. They do not grow on trees, and there are no drugstores down forest pathways.

"All right," I said, "put the baby as near the fire as you safely can, and sleep between the baby and the door to keep it free from drafts. Your job is to keep the baby warm."

The following afternoon, as I did most days, I went to have prayers with any of the orp hanage children who chose to gather with me. I gave the youngsters various suggestions of things to pray about and told them about the tiny baby. I explained our problem about keeping the baby warm enough, mentioning the hot water bottle, and that the baby could so easily die if it got chills. I also told them of the two-year-old sister, crying because her mother had died.

During prayer time, one ten-year old girl, Ruth, prayed with the usual blunt consciousness of our African children. "Please, God" she prayed, "send us a water bottle. It'll be no good tomorrow, God, as the baby will be dead, so please send it this afternoon."

While I gasped inwardly at the audacity of the prayer, she added, "And while You are about it, would You please send a dolly for the little girl so she'll know You really love her?"

As often with children's prayers, I was put on the spot. Could I honestly say, "Amen"? I just did not believe that God would do this. Oh, yes, I know that He can do everything, the Bible says so. But there are limits, aren't there? The only way God could answer this particular prayer would be by sending me a parcel from my homeland. I had been in Africa for almost four years at that time, and I had never, ever received a parcel from home. Anyway, if anyone did send me a parcel, who would put in a hot water bottle? I lived on the equator! Halfway through the afternoon, while I was teaching in the nurses' training school, a message was sent that there was a car at my front door.

By the time I reached home, the car had gone, but there, on the veranda, was a large twenty-two pound parcel. I felt tears pricking my eyes. I could not open the parcel alone, so I sent for the orphanage children.

Together we pulled off the string, carefully undoing each knot. We folded the paper, taking care not to tear it unduly. Excitement was mounting.
Some thirty or forty pairs of eyes were focused on the large cardboard box. >From the top, I lifted out brightly colored, knitted jerseys ys. Eyes sparkled as I gave them out Then there were the knitted bandages for the leprosy patients, and the children looked a little bored. Then came a box of mixed raisins and sultanas - that would make a batch of buns for the weekend. Then, as I put my hand in again, I felt the, could it really be? I grasped it and pulled it out - yes, a brand-new, rubber hot water bottle. I cried. I had not asked God to send it; I had not truly believed that He would. Ruth was in the front row of the children. She rushed forward, crying out, "If God has sent the bottle, He must have sent the dolly too!"

Rummaging down to the bottom of the box, she pulled out the small, beautifully dressed dolly. Her eyes shone! She had never doubted!

Looking up at me, she asked: "Can I go over with you and give this dolly to that little girl, so she'll know that Jesus really loves her?"

That parcel had been on the way for five whole months. Packed up by my former Sunday school class, whose leader had heard and obeyed God's prompting to send a hot water Bottle, even to the equator. And one of the girls had put in a dolly for an African child - five months before, in answer to the believing prayer of a ten-year-old to bring it "that afternoon."

"Before they call, I will answer" (Isaiah 65:24) This awesome prayer takes less than a minute. When you receive this, say the prayer, that's all you have to do. No strings attached. Just send it on to whomever you want - but do send it on. Prayer is one of the best free gifts we receive. There is no cost but a lot of rewards.

Let's continue praying for one another,
Father, I ask you to bless my friends reading this right now. I am asking You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where there is self doubting, release a renewed confidence to work through them. Where there is tiredness or exhaustion, I ask You to give them understanding, guidance, and strength as they learn submission to Your leading. Where there is spiritual stagnation, I ask You to renew them by revealing Your nearness, and by drawing them into greater intimacy with You. Where there is fear, reveal Your love, and release to them Your courage. Where there is a sin blocking them, reveal it, and break its hold over the lives of my friends.
Bless their finances, give them greater vision, and rise up leaders and friends to support and encourage them. Give each of them discernment to recognize the evil forces around them, and reveal to them the power they have in You to defeat it. I ask you to do these things in Jesus' name.

And a word of wisdom for the day:
"Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps if you're not willing to move your feet."

I love you all kiss
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2008
@edu_austin
you are welcome bro! May the good LORD use you to showcase His strength and power in these last days. As u have joined us to pray for ourselves, this nation and mankind; may peace, joy, prosperity join forces to lift u up. Amen.

@iyawo1005
Abba Father! forgive us of our sins and draw us closer to U! I bring b4 U ur child, who is sincerely wanting to be close to you and communicate with You. Grant her her desires in Jesus' Name. Amen. We rebuke every evil spirit that wants to make her weak through sin and laziness in the Name of Jesus! We seal her with the precious Blood of the Lamb! Sweet Holy Spirit fill her and open her mouth to pray. Also fill her mouth with the right words to say in the name of Jesus. Thank You LORD for answers to our prayers.

@A2J
You are highly welcome to this group.U are no longer a visitor but one of us. grin

LORD God Almighty, we have come again but this time bringing ur child that you so love A2J to you. He knows You desire holiness in all his dealings,he knows You love him and want him to walk right before You and guess wat LORD?He wants to do Your will!!! Let this genuine burning desire that A2J has to serve you in Spirit and in Truth never die in Jesus' Name. Show him the way LORD! Speak to him and teach him to listen! Let him experience your love, mercy, grace and care like never before. Let the flesh in him continue to die and Your Spirit in him continue to grow stronger each passing day we all pray in Jesus' Name. Amen!

Thank you father for your love on all of us. Your mercy that is new every morning is awesome! We claim victory in every battle we are in! We claim healing for every sick body! We claim breakthrough for every project, business, job and job hunt. That at the end we will give you all the glory and honour and praise.

Thank you Lord!!!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 9:54am On Feb 07, 2008
@iyawo1005 &A2J

If you guys really want to experience God like never b4

You will have to study HIS Word (Holy Bible) like never b4

We know more of God when we study more of HIS Words

We draw faith and prayers from His Word.

And when you quote His Words back to Him as to remind Him of His promises,

You get your answers speedily (if its HIS will for u)

We hope to see more of you in this prayer house. grin

we all love you guys (including you edu_austin) kiss
Re: Can We Pray Together? by dafidixone(m): 9:59am On Feb 07, 2008
1. Let us all pray that devil should be put to shame on nairaland.

2. Let us ask God for a devine protection on the innitiator of this site.

3. And also tellGod to always keep you as the apple of His eyes.

4. Pray that the Prince of Peace will come to this forum and to Nigeria speedily.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2008
@ALL,
I sincerely join my faith to all prayer points raised here, i believe in the answer to them all. waiting to share in the various testimonies cos it is a DONE DEAL in JESUS name.
Ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by weebee(f): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2008
@newly joined
You are welcome and from today your lives will not remian the same
The desire of your hearts will be granted
Your desire to please God shall be fulfilled
You will become a wonder to your world

@All

All the prayer points are answered in Jesus name
The devil will be put to shame
And the glory of God will be revealed in our lives
Before this week comes to an end The Lord will bless and daze us
beyond our expectations (Amen)

Just say Amen to the following prayers and your case is settled, shalom!

JUST SAY 'AMEN!'

Because you will see the invisible, you will do the impossible,
Because you will touch the intangible you will achieve the incredible,
Because you will hear the inaudible, you will have the unimaginable,

Because of you, your family will not know
Poverty you will go in and out of your house in peace,

Violence and crying of sorrow shall not be heard in your camp,

Because you are God's Idea and God cannot fail, you shall not fail this year,

Favor shall overwhelm your endeavors
You shall not struggle to be recognized,

Your gift shall announce you,

You are entitled to daily fruitfulness,

Every darkness in your life shall give way to the light of God,

All your lack will give way to abundance,

The rejected shall become the selected,

People shall hear your testimonies and follow you to God,

In everything you do, you will succeed,

By the time this 2008 ends, you will look back with joy; and ahead with great expectations

You will take charge of your life as you master your time,

You will discover how to maximize your time and add value to it,

You will become the star of your family
and the hope of your generation,

Because you know where you are going, the whole world will step aside and follow you,

May you find favor with God and men,

May you grow in wisdom and stature,

May you walk in dominion over every circumstance and situation,

Throughout the year 2008, never forget to:

Act as if it were impossible to fail,
Because for people like you and me,
the word failure does not exist,
Your success is non-negotiable,

This will be the greatest year of your life and the beginning of unprecedented success in your life!

Those who laughed at you before shall come to laugh with you,

However bad it has been with you till this point, you shall from henceforth enter into the rest and;

God shall take you to the place of your
greatness and destiny.

You shall have visions that are clear,
virtues that are right and victory that is certain,

You are blessed beyond curse, raised above terror and established beyond oppression,

You shall not lack counsel and ideas,

You shall have eyes that see, ears that hear and a heart that understands,

In place of breakdown you shall have
breakthrough; In confusion, you shall be enlightened; and in weakness, you shall be strengthened,

There shall be for you beauty in place of ashes, the oil of gladness in place of spirit of heaviness,

Every closed door against your goodness, greatness and destiny shall open of their own accord,

You shall be instructed and illuminated within by the Spirit of God,
HI FOLKS
YOU NEED TO SAY AMEN BECAUSE
You shall do the right thing at the right time,
You shall rise above every obstacle and be carried on the wings of eagle,
God will remember you for good,
You shall fulfill and not frustrate destiny,
Christ shall continually dwell in you,
[size=8pt]
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2008
@hamabra
still waiting[b]. . . . .78% [/b] to hear your testimonies

@Obanikoro
Long time, how mama and others? I read it was her birthday some days ago. . . .Na wa for you ooo. Common rice we no see, cake you no share.  undecided  tongue Anyways. . , HAPPY PLUS ONE to mama.

@Iyawo and  A27J
You're welcome too

@Iyawo
What you wrote about happens to me sometimes too. And i used to think maybe because God has blessed me 'enough'  undecided and overfed me to the extent that I do not have any problem to pray about Though despite this, the Bible still instruct us to give thanks at all times, Prayer is an act of worship to God too. So, I would suggest you create time to pray. . . .attend prayer meetings with fellow believers, study the Bible well, pick up good Christian books that talks on prayer (e.g books written by A.W. Tozer, Bounds etc) and before you know it, your relationship with God becomes deeper and you can easily enter into His Holy of Holies without any obstacles.

[center]The closer we are to God, the easier prayer becomes. [/center]

I wish you the very best.

@weebee
Amen
Amen, AMEN
Re: Can We Pray Together? by weebee(f): 8:50am On Feb 08, 2008
@All

It's a dawn of a new day to us all.
Pls I would like to drop prayer points for some beloved sisters
One is above 40yrs and not married, lets pray that God should settle her
maritaly this year and destroy whatever is causing d delay
The other one is having problem in her marriage; promiscuous husband, health problem
and her children are falling sick as well, lets pray that God should allow peace to reign in her home
and destroy every power working against her
Please lets also pray for as many that we know that are trusting God for the fruits of the womb
that God should visit them as he visited Hannah this year.
Shalom!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by A2J(m): 6:00am On Feb 09, 2008
@weebee,OlowoTee,oboanikoro2 and others,

Thank you guys, i really appreciate all
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Millena(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2008
I wonder why I am just seeing this thread. This is most wonderful.
Thanks all for making this praying thread a living one. May God touch all who contributes to spreading His word positively. May this thread be a place where one can come and make his requests, and God in His infinite mercy, will answer us our prayers just like with His promises for the temple Solomon built.

May you all join me in praying for spiritual, family, financial, physical and mental success. I have no doubt that if we all pray together, we will be strenghtened.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by weebee(f): 9:50am On Feb 11, 2008
@Millena
You are welcome and I know God is set to bless you.
You will grow spiritually
God will sustain your family and make it the envy of the world
Financilly God will bless you and enlarge your coast, in fact you wl begin to lend and not borrow again
You will know more than your teachers and become wise even more than solomon and daniel
and because it is your turn, everthing around you will turn around in Jesus name

@all
This will be our week of supernatural encounter in Jesus name.
Have a wonder filled week!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2008
@Millena

u are more than welcome. The time you came is the best time (no other time would have been better)
We luv u wit the luv of the LORD and sincerely hope you will participate and pray wit us always

weebee:

@Millena
You are welcome and I know God is set to bless you.
You will grow spiritually
God will sustain your family and make it the envy of the world
Financilly God will bless you and enlarge your coast, in fact you wl begin to lend and not borrow again
You will know more than your teachers and become wise even more than solomon and daniel
and because it is your turn, everthing around you will turn around in Jesus name

@all
This will be our week of supernatural encounter in Jesus name.
Have a wonder filled week!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks weebee
Re: Can We Pray Together? by atutupoyo(f): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2008
Hi I dropped a prayer request here last year and to be sincere I didnt come back to say thank U. Thank you all for ur prayers. All of U with one prayer request or the other, God will answer U in his own perfect time and will. Let continue to praise him even if it seems as if God is not responding.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by lamdec(f): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2008
WHOA!!!!!!!!!! I am just seeing this thread for the first time and i am saying a big God bless to weebee,obanikoro and a host of others.
I have a Christian brother who ought to get married last year December,but due to some reasons the wedding ceremony could not take place with that lady,now he's searching for his bone of his bones.Help me to pray that this year is going to be his year of marital breakthrough cos his younger ones(twins)will be getting married this year.
Once again,GOD BLESS.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2008
Prayer Request Review for the Month of February 01 - 10th, 2008

Pls let's not forget to pray for these people

@Obanikoro's Mum
Join us in thanking God for sparing her life and those of my family members

Also pray:

1. for more fruitful, healthier and prosperous years to come;

2. That she will never bury any of her children or grand children

3. Her business will flourish and become internationally recognised

4. Her health will never deteriorate again but be renewed everyday

5. that love between her and my dad never dies but grow stronger everyday

6. that her children will prosper and be a blessing to her

7. that she will overcome all pain, sorrow and challenges that come her way through the Spirit

8. that she grows spiritually and continually find her source in Jesus.

By Edu_austin

My Prayer points (1) that God will grant my Kid brother another Job as he is currently out of job due to the re-structuring going on in SPDC,(2) I need another better payin job, so as to meet up with increase financial responsibilities in my family & all people looking for Job (3) for an increase in my spiritual life. (4) For all memebers of this thread that God will daily increase in them as you all make out time to care for others in PRAYERS & FASTING.

@Hamabra

Thanks for your prayers i just came back from another interview with fidelity bank, remain to see the MD  to seal the deal. God is a faithful God. I must share my testimonies this month and so it will be for every one that is expecting to see God's hand.
love you all

@Iyawo1005

Please pray that I would be able to learn to pray as everytime I try to pray I do not know how to start or what to say. I feel like the devil may be hindering my ability. thank you.

@A2J

My prayer request: I know God  is speaking to me to leave my ways and follow his ways, let His thoughts be my thought and i know this deep down, my spirit is willing but my flesh is resisting, Join me pray that i make his ways/thoughts mines and that God to take his place in my life, to be Enthrone as the lord of my life.

@Dafidixone

1.  Let us all pray that devil should be put to shame on nairaland.

2.   Let us ask God for a devine protection on the innitiator of this site.

3. And also tellGod to always keep you as the apple of His eyes.

4.  Pray that the Prince of Peace will come to this forum and to Nigeria speedily.

@Weebee

It's a dawn of a new day to us all.
Please I would like to drop prayer points for some beloved sisters One is above 40yrs and not married, lets pray that God should settle her maritaly this year and destroy whatever is causing d delay The other one is having problem in her marriage; promiscuous husband, health problem and her children are falling sick as well, lets pray that God should allow peace to reign in her home and destroy every power working against her.

Please lets also pray for as many that we know that are trusting God for the fruits of the womb that God should visit them as he visited Hannah this year.
Shalom!

@Millena

May you all join me in praying for spiritual, family, financial, physical and mental success. I have no doubt that if we all pray together, we will be strenghtened.

May we observe 2 days to pray for these ones? I'd suggest we pray on the 12th and 13th of February, so that those who may not see this today can join in tomorrow/next

Thank You and God Bless. kiss
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2008
@OlowoTee,
A good one there are we doing it collective or individually. ANY FIXED TIME FOR THE PRAYER SESSION PLEASE RESPOND FAST
Nice day
Re: Can We Pray Together? by weebee(f): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2008
@lamdec
You are welcome. You didnt even drop a prayer request of your own but that of a fellow brethren
that is why I know that God will visit you at the very point of your needs. There are things you feel
are not achievable now maybe due to finances or time etc but God will grant you a supernatural speed and those things will be achieved and supplied miraculously in Jesus name.
As for the brother, God wants us to give thanks in all things who knows weather the wedding that didnt
hold was a blessing in disguise? Anyway, the Lord will direct his path and cause him to find the real bone of
his bones and any power against his marital breakthrough shall be crushed by the power in the blood of Jesus Amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 10:14am On Feb 12, 2008
INVITATION!!!
I'm inviting all of you my dear bros and sisters to be my vals on Valentine's Day and 4ever grin grin grin
Let's teach the world how to TRULY Love!!!

The Youth Dept of
                                                                    Assemblies of God Church
                                                                       Oregun
                                                                          Presents

1 Day Conference

[size=15pt]CELEBRATING LOVE [/size] kiss

Date:     Thurs. Feb 14, 2008
                                                              Venue:   6b, Opaleye Street, by
                                                                             Juli, Imivian Estate, Oregun.
                                                              Time:      6:00pm

Featuring: SINGLES INTERACT! REAL WORSHIP! MUSICAHOLIC!

Ministering: Pastor Olumide

NOTE= 10 free books for the first 10 guests

Hoping to see you there!!!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2008
@Obanikoro
Thanks for the invitation

@Hamabra. . .
Maybe we should pray collectively . . . . . .By Tomorrow

@ALL
Let's be of the same mind as we join hands in prayers tomorrow for divine intervention in the lives of all those who have sent in their prayer requests at one point or the other, especially those who submitted theirs in the last two weeks. . .(February 1st - 10th, 2008)..
Date to Pray: February 13th, 2008. Time: 1:00PM

The Power of Effective Prayers can never be over-emphasised! Look at these: Esther 4: 16, 5:1-3, 6, 6:1, 7:2

(New International Version)

Then Esther sent this reply to Mordecai: 16 "Go, gather together all the Jews who are in Susa, and fast for me. Do not eat or drink for three days, night or day. I and my maids will fast as you do. When this is done, I will go to the king, even though it is against the law. And if I perish, I perish."

On the third day Esther put on her royal robes and stood in the inner court of the palace, in front of the king's hall. The king was sitting on his royal throne in the hall, facing the entrance.

2. When he saw Queen Esther standing in the court, he was pleased with her and held out to her the gold scepter that was in his hand. So Esther approached and touched the tip of the scepter.

3. Then the king asked, "What is it, Queen Esther? What is your request? Even up to half the kingdom, it will be given you."

6. As they were drinking wine, the king again asked Esther, "Now what is your petition? It will be given you. And what is your request? Even up to half the kingdom, it will be granted."

That night the king could not sleep; so he ordered the book of the chronicles, the record of his reign, to be brought in and read to him.

2. and as they were drinking wine on that second day, the king again asked, "Queen Esther, what is your petition? It will be given you. What is your request? Even up to half the kingdom, it will be granted."

{Imagine, the King asking Esther 3 good times for her requests. . . . .Power of effectual fervent prayer coupled with fasting!!!!!}

We all know that God is ever willing and able to come to our aid and help Us,but we've got a part to play and that is to PRAY. . . . PLS, DO JOIN US AS WE PRAY FOR THESE ONES

God Bless You Mightily too Amen.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2008
Please take note:

[center]Date to Pray: February 13th, 2008. Time: 1:00 - 1:30PM[/center]

[center]"Now what is your petition? It will be given you. And what is your request?" Esther 5:6[/center]

Thank You.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Millena(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2008
May God bless U all for spreading the word and keeping the faith even amongst many obstacles. Though it isnt easy being a christian, with God on our side, we shall keep the fire burning.
I know that God shall answer prayers in this board.
Thank you all for praying with me, and for others who posted thier prayer requests. Testimonies shall never cease in your life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply)

10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.