Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,564 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Can We Pray Together? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Pray Together? (37158 Views)

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed / Can We Pray Together? / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Pray Together? by iyawo1005(f): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2008
@ALL

I really appreciate everyone's prayers! Thank you!
May you all be blessed abundantly In Jesus Name!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2008
@ALL,
How are we all doing today.
i am schedule to do the final interview 2morrow 14/02/2008 in lagos with fidelity bank.please kindly say a word of prayer for divine favour as i pass through this last phase.
thanks and God bless
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2008
hamabra:

@ALL,
How are we all doing today.
i am schedule to do the final interview 2morrow 14/02/2008 in lagos with fidelity bank.please kindly say a word of prayer for divine favour as i pass through this last phase.
thanks and God bless

All the best man! God be with you cheesy
Re: Can We Pray Together? by girlie2000(f): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2008
this is for larriederm - pls i will like you to be my val smiley
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Gfrey(m): 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2008
I must say am elated (2 say d least) about hw u n d other guys r usin dis forum 2 Win d World thru Prayers,
Though my shedule can nt allow me 2 browse 2-4-7-like some of u guys(am an engineer in d field), I hav nt lost my compassn 4 people in need,

U can count me in 2-4-7!, and if u hav any emergencies that you need someone 2 agree with u on(Matt18:18-19), u can txt or call dis line 08030736343,

C u on d VICTORS' SIDE!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2008
@Gfrey
thanks for that, and welcome on board too cheesy

@Hi all,

Whatever your cross, whatever your pain, there will always be sunshine, after the rain,

Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall; But God's always ready, to answer your call, 

He knows every heartache, sees every tear, a word from His lips, can calm every fear, 

Your sorrows may linger, throughout the night, But suddenly vanish, dawn's early light, 

The Savior is waiting, somewhere above, to give you His grace, and send you His love,

Let the love of Christ dwell in You richly. cool
Re: Can We Pray Together? by omena555(f): 9:04am On Feb 15, 2008
i am not a regular contributor to this tread. but i just want anyone here who cares to pray that the Lord will strenghten me. i am going thru a very tough time right now, there are issues on my mind and there is noone to share them with. i am very depressed and weak with funny tots going thru my head. i need God's comfort like never before but im even finding it hard to pray. i will greatly appreciate anyone who can spare just a minute to say a prayer for me. thank u.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by weebee(f): 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2008
omena555 (f)
9ja

Re: Can We Pray Together?
« #454 on: Today at 09:04:47 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am not a regular contributor to this tread. but i just want anyone here who cares to pray that the Lord will strenghten me. i am going through a very tough time right now, there are issues on my mind and there is noone to share them with. i am very depressed and weak with funny tots going through my head. i need God's comfort like never before but im even finding it hard to pray. i will greatly appreciate anyone who can spare just a minute to say a prayer for me. thank u.

@omena555
As you have requested Our God, the almighty that we serve without other gods will surely strenthen you
Jesus commanded d storm to be still and there was peace, I commanded every storm in your life to be still in Jesus name. Woteva u r going thru my sister even if there is nobody to share it with Jesus is always there for you just pour
your heart to him, tell him everything you are going thru, he knows about it but he is just waiting for you to tell him about it and exactly what u want him to do about it as well. So my dear friend talk to him right now and he wl deal with every situation. Plead his precious blood on your tots and He will purify your tots. He is the prince of peace and by his mercies, may he enter your life and grant you an all round peace and comfort you on every side. My dear it is when u say to the mountain move that they will move so at every opportunity speak to your situations to change. Agreement prayer is very good but at the same time you need to open your mouth and pray for yourself too. The devil knows this and dats why he doesnt want people to pray. Please dont be deceived, there is no where, no how that you cant talk to God, it doesnt have to be in your closet alone just talk to him even while working on your computer he is the omnipotent and omnipresent, Our God is everywhere and he can answer your prayers at anytime. May you experience his divine touch and peace.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by weebee(f): 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2008
@omena555
As you have requested Our God, the almighty that we serve without other gods will surely strenthen you
Jesus commanded d storm to be still and there was peace, I commanded every storm in your life to be still in Jesus name. Woteva you're going through my sister even if there is nobody to share it with Jesus is always there for you just pour
your heart to him, tell him everything you are going through, he knows about it but he is just waiting for you to tell him about it and exactly what u want him to do about it as well. So my dear friend talk to him right now and he wl deal with every situation. Plead his precious blood on your tots and He will purify your tots. He is the prince of peace and by his mercies, may he enter your life and grant you an all round peace and comfort you on every side. My dear it is when u say to the mountain move that they will move so at every opportunity speak to your situations to change. Agreement prayer is very good but at the same time you need to open your mouth and pray for yourself too. The devil knows this and that is why he doesnt want people to pray. Please don't be deceived, there is no where, no how that you can't talk to God, it doesnt have to be in your closet alone just talk to him even while working on your computer he is the omnipotent and omnipresent, Our God is everywhere and he can answer your prayers at anytime. May you experience his divine touch and peace.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2008
@Omega
It is well. . . . Just as Weebee has rightly put it! I'm sure God feels you, only find time talk it out with Him. It was actually impressed on me to post in the article above (the one just before your request), and I believe God is working for your good.

Lots of Love from everyone in here.

@Everyone
May the grace of the Lord be with us all, May this forthcoming Week be fruitful and testimonous! undecided grin. Amen.

Nice Weekend kiss
Re: Can We Pray Together? by jamznato: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2008
I want to say a big thank you to each and every one of your who has contributed to this stuff and am certained that God is with us here for He does nothing without his words. He says where two or three are gathered in His name that He is in their midst.

"John 1:1-2: In the begining was the word and the word was with God and the word was God" Christ is the word and there is nothing he cannot do (luk 1:37). he can use a rod(Moses) , handkachief (paul), shadow(peter) etc even U to express himself.

So please continue cos the prayer of a good person has a tremediuos effect. It is either you are a needed person or a person in need on this earth and God can help you through the holy spirit e.g (Josph telling Pharoah his dreams and he was made whole). Jesus himslef said whatever we ask in his name that God the father will give it to us and by him we are healed.

Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man do on earth thesame shall he recieve from the Lord.  With good things doing in service as to the Lord and not to man,  in the name of God surely he will be rewarded.

FATHER I THANK YOU FOR GIVING US YOUR GRACE IN ABUNDANCE AND FOR COUNTING US WORTHY DESPITE OUR SINS, FATHER RECIEVE ALL THE GLORY IN JESUS NAME.

FATHER I PRAY THAT U WILL CONTINUE TO STRENGTH OUR FAITH FROM POLE TO POLE AND DO AHEAD OF US, DO WITH US AND DO FOR US IN NAME OF YOUR HOLY CHILD JESUS.

THANK U GOD THE FATHER IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by estrella(f): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2008
please,i need prayers, my man i want to get married in september and we have no money to even make that happen, we don't have a house,he doesn't have a job yet but he is looking, my job doesn't pay that well, but i know that its the right thing, sometimes my faith is strong, most times its weak , i would really appreciate all of your prayers,
Re: Can We Pray Together? by jamznato: 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2008
@estrella

Father in the Highest heaven, I pray in the name of Jesus for this couple to be, for with men it is impossible but with you all things are possible you said. Father grant him  a lucrative job that we sustain them in Jesus name. Father for your daughter promote her x2 and increase her salary. Father I pray for protection - Do not allow devourer to snatch the blessings you given them now in Jesus name. Amen

Please it is written that let the weak say I am strong so do not feel weak, for whatever a man thinketh so he is. be encouraged for God searches all things even hiden things.

Try to please God by praising him (vigil start 12midnight as you can) for 14days and you will see Him in action. congratulation!!!!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by weebee(f): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2008
@estrella

Start making preparation for your wedding in september
becos before then, God would have settled you and your
husband to be! If God could create the whole world within 6 days, then
7 months is too long for our God to perform wonders in your lives.
Happy married life in advance!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2008
@estrella,
God in aheaven whom we serve will make a way where the seem to be no way. just believe him and it shall be well in Jesus name.
@omena555,
God in heaven will continual strengthen ur and bring you out of every form of depression in Jesus name.

@ALL,
How was ur weekend, i had my last interview on thursday last week in lagos and i was great. they will get across to us this week for necessary information. believing God strong to be called. thanks for ur prayers and waiting to share my testimonies soon in Jesus name.
Have a great week ahead
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Resources(m): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2008
Please people of God pray for me, because I am sinking in sin now, I don't want the position I am with God eight now, I am even fear of seeking His face cause my sin is ever befroe me, The more I try to rubn away from sin the more I come across sin. Ladies don't seeme, they will continue to pursue me until they get me to bed, I can't even pray as before.
I am tired of life, please I need your earnest prayer
Re: Can We Pray Together? by weebee(f): 10:04am On Feb 19, 2008
Dear resources

What you need most is Jesus Christ. Simply ask him to come into your life cos he has the power to crush the root of sin.My prayer is that God will deliver you and grant you the power to resist the temptations. The devill is out to destroy people's destiny on the alta of fornication and adultery, he comes to steal, kill and destroy but Jesus came so that we can have abundant life. May that life enters you and give you the strenght to flee from every appearance of evil. I will continue to pray with you. Shalom!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by omena555(f): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2008
@weebee and Olowotee and all who upheld me in prayer, i want to thank u so much for u love, prayers and encouragement. im happy to announce that im doing great now. i thank God for His love ang mercies. i know God loves me so much and will always lead me into the best. thank u so much and keep up the good work. i love u.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2008
Thank God!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by uchetobi(f): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2008
I thank God for a successful passing out of the NYSC scheme, not everyone that went to camp could pass out, death hasd claimed some, deformity has eaten some, depression had consumed some, but the Lord remains faithful to me. may his name be blessed
Re: Can We Pray Together? by darami(f): 2:39am On Feb 20, 2008
My God said , Be fruitful and increase in number (Genesis 1:28), I want God to bless my union with fruit of the womb.This year l want to laugh like Sarah. Thank you all for your prayers.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by uchetobi(f): 7:43am On Feb 20, 2008
dara-mi:

My God said , Be fruiful and increase in number (Genesis 1:28), I want God to bless my union with fruit of the womb.This year l want to laugh like Sarah. Thank you all for your prayers.

SO shall it be in Jesus name
Re: Can We Pray Together? by v24m(f): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2008
God is always faithful and just and he loves all irrespective of who you are and what you are , it took a long time for me to realise this but am glad its wasnt late for me. Am seeing God in a different light now which is trully refreshing. I need you all to pray for me to keep up that spirit and feeling because it hasnt been easy but all the same in every situation i still thank God.

God bless you all.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by weebee(f): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2008
@ dara-mi

As you have spoken in His ears, so shall it be unto you in Jesus name.

At creation everything produce according to its kind, even trees and animals how much more you that was made in God's image, your mother answered to the commandement of God and gave birth to you and you too must give birth to your kind. Therefore, i declare by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ and by the power in the spoken word of God that says we should be fruitful that this year, this very 2008, you will carry your children in your hands. Twins, a boy and a girl!Infact the Lord will give you double for any delay in Jesus name.

Sarah laughed when she overheard the angels telling her husband that she would be a mother and because she laughed weda becos of her unbelieve or woteva, (laugher signifies joy) the word of God was confirmed in her life so begin to rejoice because your case is settled. Your union is blessed and everybody around you will rejoice with you at the birth of your bundles of joy. Shalom!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by weebee(f): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2008
@v24m

I thank God for your life. I pray that God will continue to reveal himself more to you everyday and may you never recover from the experience. Woteva you might want to do that would take him away wont occur to you in Jesus name.

@uchetobi
Congratulations! A mind blowing testimony provoking job awaits you!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 20, 2008
Review of Prayer Requests from February 11th - 20th, 2008.

lamdec wrote:
I have a Christian brother who ought to get married last year December,but due to some reasons the wedding ceremony could not take place with that lady,now he's searching for his bone of his bones.Help me to pray that this year is going to be his year of marital breakthrough because his younger ones(twins)will be getting married this year.
                     Once again,GOD BLESS.

Omena555 wrote:
i am not a regular contributor to this tread. but i just want anyone here who cares to pray that the Lord will strenghten me. i am going through a very tough time right now, there are issues on my mind and there is noone to share them with. i am very depressed and weak with funny tots going through my head. i need God's comfort like never before but im even finding it hard to pray. i will greatly appreciate anyone who can spare just a minute to say a prayer for me. thank u.

estrella wrote:
please,i need prayers, my man i want to get married in september and we have no money to even make that happen, we don't have a house,he doesn't have a job yet but he is looking, my job doesn't pay that well,  but i know that its the right thing, sometimes my faith is strong, most times its weak , i would really appreciate all of your prayers,

Hamabra wrote:
@ALL,
How was your weekend, i had my last interview on thursday last week in lagos and i was great. they will get across to us this week for necessary information. believing God strong to be called. thanks for your prayers and waiting to share my testimonies soon in Jesus name.
Have a great week ahead

Resources wrote:
Please people of God pray for me, because I am sinking in sin now, I don't want the position I am with God eight now, I am even fear of seeking His face cause my sin is ever befroe me, The more I try to rubn away from sin the more I come across sin. Ladies don't seeme, they will continue to pursue me until they get me to bed, I can't even pray as before.
  I am tired of life, please I need your earnest prayer

dara-mi wrote:
My God said , Be fruiful and increase in number (Genesis 1:28), I want God to bless my union with fruit of the womb.This year l want to laugh like Sarah. Thank you all for your prayers.

V24m wrote:
God is always faithful and just and he loves all irrespective of who you are and what you are , it took a long time for me to realise this but am glad its wasnt late for me. Am seeing God in a different light now which is trully refreshing. I need you all to pray for me to keep up that spirit and feeling because it hasnt been easy but all the same in every situation i still thank God.
God bless you all.

Let's thank God for these ones:

Atutupoyo wrote:
Hi I dropped a prayer request here last year and to be sincere I didnt come back to say thank You. Thank you all for your prayers. All of You with one prayer request or the other, God will answer You in his own perfect time and will. Let continue to praise him even if it seems as if God is not responding.

Omena555 wrote:
@weebee and Olowotee and all who upheld me in prayer, i want to thank u so much for u love, prayers and encouragement. im happy to announce that im doing great now. i thank God for His love ang mercies. i know God loves me so much and will always lead me into the best. thank u so much and keep up the good work. i love u.

Uchetobi wrote:
I thank God for a successful passing out of the NYSC scheme, not everyone that went to camp could pass out, death hasd claimed some, deformity has eaten some, depression had consumed some, but the Lord remains faithful to me. may his name be blessed

*Bless those who persecute you;bless them and do not curse. No weapons formed against you shall prosper and every tongue which rises against you in judgement you shall condemn. Be not afraid of the sudden fear, neither of desolation of the wicked. For God has not given us the spirit to fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind.*

[center][size=14pt]Please when do you think would be appropriate for us to pray in one accord and same time though in different venues. wink. Suggestions plzzzzz. wink  wink.[/size][/center]

God Bless! cheesy
Re: Can We Pray Together? by dafidixone(m): 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2008
Hello olowo,

Just to say hi.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by uchetobi(f): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2008
well done Olowotee. that was a good job. putting all the request together. Any time you guys choose is ok with me
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2008
@Uchetobi
Ma sister, na God o, How u dey and how was your P.O.P. I wish i had your number, I would have called you on your P.O.P day. I'm happy for you hmmmmh, atlast you'd say. . . Thank God it has come to pass. I pray God lead you on to fulfil your destiny. One Love.

@Dafidixone
Thank you. How has your day been? It's been pretty busy in here. Regards.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by darami(f): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2008
Thank you all for your prayers.
weebee:

@ dara-mi

As you have spoken in His ears, so shall it be unto you in Jesus name.

At creation everything produce according to its kind, even trees and animals how much more you that was made in God's image, your mother answered to the commandement of God and gave birth to you and you too must give birth to your kind. Therefore, i declare by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ and by the power in the spoken word of God that says we should be fruitful that this year, this very 2008, you will carry your children in your hands. Twins, a boy and a girl!Infact the Lord will give you double for any delay in Jesus name.

Sarah laughed when she overheard the angels telling her husband that she would be a mother and because she laughed weda because of her unbelieve or woteva, (laugher signifies joy) the word of God was confirmed in her life so begin to rejoice because your case is settled. Your union is blessed and everybody around you will rejoice with you at the birth of your bundles of joy. Shalom!

Thank you for your prayer Weebee, l think Sarah laughter was of joy and gratitude.  Sarah said, " God has brought me laughter , and anyone who hears about this will laugh with me (Genesis 21:6). I'm holding on to this word.

Once again thank you all for the prayers, may God bless you all.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by uchetobi(f): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2008
thanx jore, POP went well at least now I can settle down and concentrate on my job.

and a big AMEN to that, remain blessed
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 8:41am On Feb 21, 2008
@ALL,
How is everyone faring, i hope we are all cool.
As am still waiting to hear from Fidelity bank, i was invited to come for medicals by Intercontinental bank in Abuja after the interview in january i did it yesterday and am waiting to hear from them soonest thanks for ur prayers. am sure this month i MUST share my own testimonies.I LOVE U ALL

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply)

Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris / Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.