Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Can We Pray Together? - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Pray Together? (37048 Views)

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed / Can We Pray Together? / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 2:51pm On May 21, 2008
@ALL,
Long time, how is the forum i have been away for training i am fully back now
i AM VERY HAPPY TO SEE US STILL FULLY PARTICIPATING AND ALSO HAVING NEW MEMBERS
I MISS EVERYBODY

NICE DAY
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 21, 2008
hamabra:

@ALL,
Long time, how is the forum i have been away for training i am fully back now
i AM VERY HAPPY TO SEE US STILL FULLY PARTICIPATING AND ALSO HAVING NEW MEMBERS
I MISS EVERYBODY

NICE DAY

Wow! Glad to have you around once again and how was the training. . . .welcome back. . . . cheesy
Re: Can We Pray Together? by FunmyKemmy(f): 8:45am On May 22, 2008
Hi ALL,

It's been a long time since I checked this forum. I really appreciate what you have done so far. Kindly pray along with me for a change of job ( I am a Secretary by profession) or a profitable business to embark on soonest. I believe according to His words that our 'Labour of Love' He will ever remember. Hoping to share the testimony with you all.

Thanks so much.

Shallom!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 22, 2008
[center]Please don't forget to say some words of prayers for tat tommorrow if you haven't. . .[/center]

tat:

Dear All,

I came across this thread today. I went online looking for support and people to pray along with me and I know that through your prayers and support GOD will Answer me.

These are my prayer points.

I have been married for about 8 months now without a child. I know some people will say i should still wait but i have an elder sister who has been married for over 3 years without any child to. I want you children of GOD to join my family and I in prayers that GOD will open our wombs before the middle of this year and bless us and that if this is an attack from anywhere ,GOD should rise up and fight for us.

Secondly, I want GOD to bring to my other sister that is not married her bone of bone and flesh of her flesh.

And that he should give me the grace to come and share my testimony here when he answers these prayer.

I pray for everyone who has taken the step of faith to post any prayer request here that GOD will answered everyone speedily and we will all have cause to glorify his holy name.

GOD bless you all.

Thanks
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2008
@olowotee

Friday, 12noon is fine by me. Though I will be studying but will set a timer to remind me.
How is work?

@everyone
God is going to do a new thing in your life in the next one week, be expectant!

Love u all.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by tat: 8:07am On May 23, 2008
Thank you all. I'll also be praying at 12noon.

God bless.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by uchetobi(f): 9:35am On May 23, 2008
Hey y'all am back, My exams went well thank God

I will be joining the prayer at 12noon

safe
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Adennem(f): 1:10pm On May 23, 2008
Good day to you all,

The Friday 23rd prayers was so wonderful for me and I see our Good LORD moves in his GROLY and grant so many answers to all our needs.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 23, 2008
Thank God for the praying time, Though, I was away from the office during the hour. . .but I must confess, that it was such an exciting moment all through my journey as I communed with God deep down my heart for a breakthrough in tat's life and family! Thanks to everyone in here who prayed accordingly too. . .May our prayers be rewarded and answers granted in Jesus name.

Word For You
'When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go. Only 1of 2 things will happen- either He'll catch you when you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly!' God closes doors no man can open & God opens doors no man can close. God is the source of your strength!!!

Regards and please don't forget our next prayer point. . . .for funmykemmy

Hi ALL,

It's been a long time since I checked this forum.  I really appreciate what you have done so far.  Kindly pray along  with me for a change of job ( I am a Secretary by profession) or a profitable business to embark on soonest.  I believe according to His words that our 'Labour of Love' He will ever remember.  Hoping to share the testimony with you all.

Thanks so much.

Shallom!

Regards . . . . Nice Weekend cheesy
Re: Can We Pray Together? by lamdec(f): 8:31pm On May 23, 2008
Hi everybody in the house,it's been so so long.Just being busy anyway.Thank God for today's prayers.May God answer our prayers.I am starting my exams on saturday-tommorrow.Pray for success and favour.Got to go now,talk later.God bless.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Adennem(f): 3:02pm On May 26, 2008
I commit every prayer point here unto the hands of God Almighty, Father, your word says: "the expectation of the righteous shall never be cut short". I declare that every prayer point here is answered in Jesus name.

I pray for all the members of this wonderful forum, LORD please open their eyes and show them that you are GOD and that there's no other means of being saved. I pray that the light of your glorious gospel will shine upon their hearts and that the eyes of their understanding be flooded with light of your knowledge of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.

I pray for all the sick, Lord as many as believed in you and are expecting their healings, I declare them healed. Father by faith, I lay my hands on everyone that is sick and reading this, I declared them healed in Jesus name. I cast out the devils of infirmities in Jesus name and I command their bodies healed in JESUS NAME.

I also pray particularly for those that is believing GOD for a life partner, (A HUSBAND OF THEY OWN) Father you say that the groly of every woman is her husband, father please as alot us is believing in you Father please grant unto us, all our heart desires In Jesus name I have prayed. AMEN
Re: Can We Pray Together? by tonib(f): 4:58pm On May 26, 2008
it is well with everyone here in Jesus Name
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 26, 2008
Amen. . .!

Thanks Adennem and tonib for your prayers.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by phizzy(m): 7:23pm On May 27, 2008
Just came across this today for the first time,

Nice one!! A big AMEN to all prayers, esp the lady praying for the fruit of the womb. The same God that did it for my pastor (after 18 years of marriage) would do it for you and your sister THIS year in Jesus name.

Just belive, BECAUSE GOD'S WORD SAID SO!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 7:07pm On May 30, 2008
hi everybody, bless God for the trend, keep the trend going. the lord is on our side. miss u all
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Adennem(f): 11:57am On May 31, 2008
amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 31, 2008
@thread members
may the good Lord reward ur labors of love.
Your expectations shall not be cut short in Jesus' name.
pls be not weary in well doing.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by liliana(f): 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2008
@All,
Its amazing that a thread as this has been on since and i am just finding out.I am most pleased with what is going on here and i must say that God in His infinite mercy would bless everyone who has kept this thread alive.God is constantly at work for and with us and it is my prayer that He grants everyone the desires of their heart.

I wish to join the group.Hope it is not too late and also hope i am welcome

Cheers
Re: Can We Pray Together? by welli(f): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2008
u re so welcome.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Adennem(f): 11:34am On Jun 02, 2008
Good day liliana,

you are so much welcome.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2008
@liliana
you're most graciously welcome! We actually need more hands. Can someone please post in the Job Section for Vacancy in this thread grin Love u all.

God is good and He loves us all
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2008
. . .and so do i join others to say. . .You're welcome Liliana cool
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2008
Hi all,

Pls, I covet in your prayers for a dear colleague of mine in the office who wants God to bless her with the fruit of the womb. We (fellow colleagues) decided to fix our prayers for tomorrow. . .time 1:00PM . Pls, do join us as we intercede on her behave. . . It is well. Don't forget. . .

Thank You.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Adennem(f): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2008
Good day to you OlowoTee,

Yes, I will join as all the member of this wonderful intercede to our good GOD on behave of your colleagues
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2008
Thanks Adenmen, I appreciate your concern and prayers too. We actually had the prayer session last week, and it was interesting. We pray that the Lord Almighty, would avenge for His own. . . .and bless all those who are seeking for the fruit of the womb. "There is nothing that the Master cannot do"

Peace Out.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by weebee(f): 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2008
I have a father
who will never never fail me
I have a father who has never never failed me
Jesus is my father he has never never failed me
Rock of Ages has never never failed.

Our God is indeed a great God. He is too faithful to fail and i am a living witness of
His faithfulness.

I asked that you join me in prayers for a good job and the Lord gave me a wonderful job  in one of these big companies (a conglomerate) that we often believe it takes a long leg or connection to get there. 12 of us were interviewed in May for this single position and out of the lot they prefered me and gave me the job without reducing the salary i asked for, they even added to it. I knew nobody there, I didnt ask for the lowest or the highest salary and i wasnt the best person even i saw one of the tests that i did , i scored 20.% and yet God said the position is for me Isnt God wonderful. I also asked that we pray for some of my loved ones trusting God for the fruit of the womb and one of them is pregnant now after 6 years of marriage!

As many of you that took time to pray for me and other people, as long as God remains God which im very sure He is God forever this year wont pass until you receive the number desire of your heart. The bible says seed time and harvest time wont cease, you have sown seed of prayers, you will definitely reap answers to your own prayers. When Job prayed for his friends, God stepped into his situation, my God will step into every situations of your lives and turn it around. Whenever God visited a person in the bible laughter always follow, God will pay you a divine visit before this year comes to an end.Amen!!

@olowotee
You are indeed a darling and a blessing to your generation! Im indeed grateful and I pray that God will reward you. When you call 1 person, 100 will answer. Before you call, God will answer, while you are still speaking answers will come in the name of Jesus. Weather the devil likes it or not, you will fulfil destiny and you will be the woman Gd created you to be. Amen!

As for other prayer points please simply believe that God has answered you already you might not have received it but believe it is done. This job that i got in May and resumed last week monday was actually applied for in December(saw d advert in Guardian but the name of the company was not mentioned). So while i was resigning, praying and rusting God for another job He was already working on  it since December before i even resigned.

Just believe you are in the right place where God answeres prayers. It is well with you and you will be the next to share your own testimony with us here.

Im happy to be back!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by koredemma(m): 6:47am On Jun 10, 2008
Good Morning all,

Thanks for your prayers and all you have been doing to ensure God reigns in NIgeria.
We shall continue to pray and i know that we serve a prayer answering God.
the BIble says "the confidence we have in Him is that whenever we pray, He always answer.

God has just started with us .
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2008
weebee:

I have a father
who will never never fail me
I have a father who has never never failed me
Jesus is my father he has never never failed me
Rock of Ages has never never failed.

Our God is indeed a great God. He is too faithful to fail and i am a living witness of
His faithfulness.

I asked that you join me in prayers for a good job and the Lord gave me a wonderful job  in one of these big companies (a conglomerate) that we often believe it takes a long leg or connection to get there. 12 of us were interviewed in May for this single position and out of the lot they prefered me and gave me the job without reducing the salary i asked for, they even added to it. I knew nobody there, I didnt ask for the lowest or the highest salary and i wasnt the best person even i saw one of the tests that i did , i scored 20.% and yet God said the position is for me Isnt God wonderful. I also asked that we pray for some of my loved ones trusting God for the fruit of the womb and one of them is pregnant now after 6 years of marriage!

As many of you that took time to pray for me and other people, as long as God remains God which im very sure He is God forever this year wont pass until you receive the number desire of your heart. The bible says seed time and harvest time wont cease, you have sown seed of prayers, you will definitely reap answers to your own prayers. When Job prayed for his friends, God stepped into his situation, my God will step into every situations of your lives and turn it around. Whenever God visited a person in the bible laughter always follow, God will pay you a divine visit before this year comes to an end.Amen!!

@olowotee
You are indeed a darling and a blessing to your generation! I'm indeed grateful and I pray that God will reward you. When you call 1 person, 100 will answer. Before you call, God will answer, while you are still speaking answers will come in the name of Jesus. Weather the devil likes it or not, you will fulfil destiny and you will be the woman Gd created you to be. Amen!

As for other prayer points please simply believe that God has answered you already you might not have received it but believe it is done. This job that i got in May and resumed last week monday was actually applied for in December(saw d advert in Guardian but the name of the company was not mentioned). So while i was resigning, praying and rusting God for another job He was already working on  it since December before i even resigned.

Just believe you are in the right place where God answeres prayers. It is well with you and you will be the next to share your own testimony with us here.

I'm happy to be back!

He is Lord. . . .
He is Lord. . . .Amen
He is risen from the dead, He is Lord. . . . .
Every knee has bowed, Every tongue confessed that. . .
JESUS Christ, He is LORD. . .

We give all . . . thanks to the Lord, thanks to the LORD, thanks to the LORD.
We give all thanks to the Lord, Thanks to the LORD, Thanks to the LORD. . . . . 

We bless You, We bless YOU uuuuuuuuuuuuu, Oh Lord!
We bless You, We bless YOU uuuuuuuuuuuuu, Oh Lord!
In our lives, Lord, we see what You're doing
One more timeeeeeeeeeee LORD, I'll lift my voice in praise of YOUR name eeeeeee
I'll lift my voice in praise of YOUR name!

You are higly lifted up, there is no one like YOU!!!
Halle, Halle, Halle, Halleluyah!!
You are higly lifted up, there is no one like YOU!!!
Halle, Halle, Halle, Halleluyah!!

There is none like You, No one else can touch our lives like You do
I've searched through out eternity Lord, And found. . . . .there is none like YOU.

Covenant keeping God, there is no one like YOU, Alpha, Omega. . . . .There is no one like YOU. . . . . .

I just couldn't help but praise God when I read this testimony. . . .God is awesome!!!.

Lord, On behalf of everyone on this forum, I come to say "Thank YOU". For what You did in the life of our dearly beloved one. . .Weebee . . . .we bless You, We appreciate YOU,  . . . . and do believe that You that have done this in her life and in the life of her loved one(s), would do much more in the lives of those who are still seeking Your face for a breakthrough maritally, financially, academically, spiritually etc.

We thank You for all answered prayers since we started this thread on the 14th of June, 2007. We pray that You'd bless us the more so that we can have more to testify of Your goodness in our lives.

Indeed, You're Awesome! You're Great, You're our God.

Uwese. . . . kiss

@Weebee
You're welcome back, we love you, missed you (for those period you were away), and so happy for you when i read your testimoy. . .I say more are yet to come. . . .may you experience greater dimension of His visitation upon your life in Jesus name, amen

I'm happy for you. . .
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2008
Prayer Point from someone

Presently, my family is under serious turbulence and my husband is not making things better. . . . . hence, I had to relocate to a friend's place with my kid. Everything seems shattered!!!! Pls, Kindly pray that God would touch my husband and that the peace of God would reign in our home. Thank You. Chyz.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by tybanky(f): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2008
Hello everybody,

I was glad when they said to me, let us go into the house of the LORD.

Am with you guys in prayer. thy LORD is our strenght.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by pinaroll: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2008
Hai,
Thank you for people like you, i'm sure we can share burdens and challenges here. Do have a blest day
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2008
[size=14pt]Several years ago, a preacher from out-of-state accepted a call to a church in Houston , Texas . Some weeks after he arrived, he had an occasion to ride the bus from his home to the downtown area. When he sat down, he discovered that the driver had accidentally given him a quarter too much change. 

As he considered what to do, he thought to himself, "You'd better give the quarter back. It would be wrong to keep it." Then he thought, "Oh, forget it, it's only a quarter. Who would worry about this little amount? Anyway, the bus company gets too much fare; they will never miss it. Accept it as a 'gift from God' and keep quiet."

When his stop came, he paused momentarily at the door, and then he handed the quarter to the driver and said, "Here, you gave me too much change." The driver, with a smile, replied, "Aren't you the new preacher in town? I have been thinking a lot lately about going somewhere to worship. I just wanted to see what you would do if I gave you too much change. I'll see you at church on Sunday."

When the preacher stepped off of the bus, he literally grabbed the nearest light pole, held on, and said, oh God; I almost sold your Son for a quarter."

Our lives are the only Bible some people will ever read. This is a really scary example of how much people watch us as Christians and will put us to the test! Always be on guard -- and remember -- You carry the name of Christ on your shoulders when you call yourself "Christian."

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

I'm glad a friend forwarded this to me as a reminder. God bless you; I hope you are having a wonderful day! If you don't pass this on to anybody,nothing bad will happen; if you do, you will have ministered to someone.

The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you,  Stay FAITHFUL and Be GRATEFUL!
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply)

Paul Enenche's Sister Slaps Church Member For Crying During Sammoses Burial / Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.