Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic (107600 Views)

Another Conjoined Twins Separated In ATBUTH Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos) / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Igbojihadist: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
mayvic1:

Hmmm.. Are you trying to question God?
because of this ur question is still y african is still in bondage

2 Likes

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by israelmao(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
They did everything together even died together.Quite pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Twenty8: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
paulsaint975:
Good evening nairalanders, I need your help.
I an currently contemplating suicide due to hunger and depression.
I lost my job in march since then life has been tough for me.
I need 50k to start a business that I can feed from.
I am dying from hunger and depression.
Pls help me good people.
Please don't die a wasteful death, and let your body be useful to skull miners.
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Xmuslim: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
doggedfighter:
What a life !
What was going on God's mind when he was creating these ones?

How did he feel watching them for the past 68 years?

Hmmmmmmm !!!!
grin. Maybe it's manufacturer's error
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by bigjackass: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
paulsaint975:
Good evening nairalanders, I need your help.
I an currently contemplating suicide due to hunger and depression.
I lost my job in march since then life has been tough for me.
I need 50k to start a business that I can feed from.
I am dying from hunger and depression.
Pls help me good people.
If I slap that your head there undecided . See person(s) that ought to contemplated suicide but didn't. Do you have a cojoined twin that stopped you from doing little jobs to feed ?

2 Likes

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Xmuslim: 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
Xavfra:

I thought they said that this is an example of intelligent design by their God

Intelligent design indeed grin.

2 Likes

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Xmuslim: 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Great God...

How wonderful you are...

I praise you and the works of your hand....

This work of his hand is bad in this case o. Not cool at all.

1 Like

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Openbusiness3: 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
illicit:
Did they share a heart
probably shared other vital inner organs in the stomach that made surgery more or less like killing one if them

1 Like

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by DarkJeddi(m): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
illicit:
Did they share a heart
Obviously not.. shocked
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by doggedfighter(f): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
Xmuslim:
grin. Maybe it's manufacturer's error
Did you read many of the responses on my mention?

So funny !
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Yea, I guess so, they might build their coffin specially.. so as to contain them sha etc
EzzyCarter:
Eh ya sad They literally did everything together...

Would they be buried in the same coffin? Just wondering
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by DarkJeddi(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
Nawao.

Orisirisi

undecided

In the second picture, the one lying down looks like a female.

How this conjoined thingy dey be sef? They must just be same sex. I don't even understand. undecided

But if their parents are poor, how e go come be like?
Co joined twins must be of the same sex because they came from one egg that was in the process of splitting into two but unfortunately didn't complete the separation..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by nextstep(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
DelphiOracle:
every thing was perfect until Adam n his wife spoils the show. Since then mankind have been walloping in imperfections. Any deformity from birth is as a result of human imperfection.

Please don't forget conjoined twins have happened for almost 1 billion years in all species... the story of Adam and Eve is merely 6000 years old. wink
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Xmuslim: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
DelphiOracle:
every thing was perfect until Adam n his wife spoils the show. Since then mankind have been walloping in imperfections. Any deformity from birth is as a result of human imperfection.
original sin crew grin. Your god is so ruthless that he's asking us to pay for Adam's sin. Did I send Adam to eat apple? I don't like your god.

2 Likes

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by emimore: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
When you think you've gone through hard times in life and see these ones you will realize that you have at least enjoyed life . How did they go through life cleaved like this, no single bit of freedom.

Any how , they were made for God's pleasure
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sounds smh harsh, but na fact sad
doggedfighter:
What a life !
What was going on God's mind when he was creating these ones?

How did he feel watching them for the past 68 years?

Hmmmmmmm !!!!
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by XXLMANDIGO: 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
You can't question the living God

Xmuslim:

This work of his hand is bad in this case o. Not cool at all.

1 Like

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by EzzyCarter: 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Yea, I guess so, they might build their coffin specially.. so as to contain them sha etc

Mehn . Some weird shii sad
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
I am telling you... Naija matter get as e be embarassed
NaijaOlosho:
shocked
If they were to be in Nigeria they would have died at 2 years undecided
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Reference(m): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
The atheists are here again blaming God for what He is not responsible for. God created the first man perfect without fault, gave him a soul to be an independent, co-creator to handle matters here on earth and placed him in an optimum situation to work it out. Man gave it all up for a moment of disobedience and absconded. What was God to do.

What we see everyday in the lives of all men including you and I is the consequences of an uncertain life ruined by sin and the uncertainty of a life without God. It is not any baby's fault at birth to be born into terrible suffering, violence, poverty or health challenges but as one ages you must begin to take responsibility for the consequences of your actions by getting back to God to see at least what can be repaired and what should be prevented in future. God is now on a rescue mission. He is done with creating the perfect man out of dust.

Not his fault, He made us to be Iike Him and we threw it away. He cannot force any man to be anything. He has given you a soul, an effective instrument of choice no other creature has. What are you doing with that power of choice?

5 Likes

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by jasent(m): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
iamogunlowo:
Ronnie and Donnie Galyon, the Dayton-area brothers who became famous as the world’s longest-living conjoined twins, died on Saturday. They were 68.

Dave Galyon, a brother, announced in a Facebook post Saturday morning that his brothers had died that morning, and the Montgomery County Coroner’s Office confirmed the deaths were reported to that office.

https://www.daytondailynews.com/news/local/galyon-brothers-world-longest-living-conjoined-twins-from-dayton-die/1uDJTdAv3tlhnFlUDEPERP/amp.html
This guys never lived to be honest.R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Samade7: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
The two of dem died together?
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by GogetterMD(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
illicit:
Did they share a heart
No they did not. They were joined at the abdomen

1 Like

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by doggedfighter(f): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Sounds smh harsh, but na fact sad

Thanks, dearie
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by donjazet(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
This makes a perfect case for clinical abortion. No one should have to suffer like this for more than 6 decades.

If their mother knew about this before birth and still gave birth to them, then she is the most selfish and heartless being on earth.
How do you purposely impose this kind of life long suffering on your own children? Mtchew! SMH. angry

1 Like

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Ingriid(f): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Great God...

How wonderful you are...

I praise you and the works of your hand....

Yes dear, He is a great God, always!!!!

God is God, He does as He pleases and no mortal can question him. This is one of the wonders of the world . He made them conjoined( can’t question him why He did that) at the same time He made them lived till the age of 68. How they lived that long, only you God can say.

To me, I see it as a punishment to their existence but u are just a great God that works in mysterious ways. I stand in awe of you always.

RIp to the conjoined twins. May God bless and keep d families u left behind.

1 Like

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Awwnn... cry cry so pathetic. Must have been pretty difficult and sad experience for them those 68 years.

RIP.
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Olam09(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
yahoo boy don scam dem ni jare you no see as that one dey press phone baby don scam dem but they were not suppose to die together since they got separate heart ;Dyahoo boy don scam dem ni jare you no see as that one dey press phone baby don scam dem but they were not suppose to die together since they got separate heart
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by JOSEPHTOSIN: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
Xmuslim:

Intelligent design indeed grin.
God Almighty is the most intelligent in his designs that is why your Eyes are not placed behind your Skull and your Nose is not positioned close to your Anus. The Bible talks about how Man lost perfection and inherited sin. Sin comes with all forms of defect including physical and spiritual.
God had set the programming of procreation perfectly but our first parents altered it and God has not corrected it for reasons stated in the Bible. Of course he promises a time when he will undo all defects of sin but you should be careful how you talk about the Almighty who made all the Galaxies and hangs the Earth on nothing. He is not a small person. Where were you 200yrs ago and where will you be 200 years from now you don't know neither do i. So, even if u don't believe in God, be careful what you say. The brain the scientists are using was discovered by them right. Let any man solve the issue of death and I will doubt the existence of the Almighty.

4 Likes

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by donjazet(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
Reference:
The atheists are here again blaming God for what He is not responsible for. God created the first man perfect without fault, gave him a soul to be an independent, co-creator to handle matters here on earth and placed him in an optimum situation to work it out. Man gave it all up for a moment of disobedience and absconded. What was God to do.

What we see everyday in the lives of all men including you and I is the consequences of an uncertain life ruined by sin and the uncertainty of a life without God. It is not any baby's fault at birth to be born into terrible suffering, violence, poverty or health challenges but as one ages you must begin to take responsibility for the consequences of your actions by getting back to God to see at least what can be repaired and what should be prevented in future. God is now on a rescue mission. He is done with creating the perfect man out of dust.

Not his fault, He made us to be Iike Him and we threw it away. He cannot force any man to be anything. He has given you a soul, an effective instrument of choice no other creature has. What are you doing with that power of choice?

Stop spewing rubbish like a programmed robot.
Open your eyes and think for yourself than coming online to display your shallow thinking and ignorance.

What makes you think that your Bible where you get all these rubbish from is better than the Torah or Quran or Buddhist Veda and thousands of other different religious books?

Go and educate and enlighten yourself. Thank me later.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by EmekaBlue(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
Emperor4tune:
am still wondering how the burial caskette will look
either they divide them or an irregular large shape casket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Causes Of Waist Pain In Men / Trying To Get Tested For Coronavirus By NCDC In Abuja: An Experience / Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.