Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic (107595 Views)

Another Conjoined Twins Separated In ATBUTH Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos) / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by kareemkamil(m): 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
God is great
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by kingxsamz(m): 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Xavfra:

It's because of their parents sins that's why they're like that......

Giving flimsy excuses

grin

1 Like

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by illicit(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mrlucky81:
No o They share one head As you no get eyes to see different chest
grin
I was dumbfounded ni
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Mrlucky81(m): 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
LostAddict:

Na my papa and mama born me, nobody mold me you hear.

I dey reason well na why I dey think straight, you try dey real for once.
Baba everybody dey reason dis life from a diff perspective

We all gt our cross to carry

So live your life
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by doggedfighter(f): 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
Xavfra:

Absolute fact......

Instead of them to agree to his imperfections, they swim in their delusion of it cheesy grin shocked embarassed undecided
Go through this thread and read their many excuses on my mention.

Laughable

1 Like

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by YaksonFCA(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Iceyjayz: 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
Wow! they lived so long, may their souls rest well.
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
doggedfighter:

Laughable

Them no go kill me with laughter.....

See nonsense excuses upandan they're giving

1 Like

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by earnit1: 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
really
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by zudozz: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
RIP
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Bahamas95(m): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
These oyibo people sef.

Why didn't their parents just give them mercy killing after delivery? Tufiakwa! I won't have this kinda children IJN. God knows I won't hesitate to get rid of them.
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
doggedfighter:

Science corrects his intelligent designs and he takes all glory and thanks
Why no cojoined twins in Africa? Why less Corona death in Africa up till now? How come black magic, spiritism, ritualism/sacrifices and they give riches? Who is the father of science? Why can't u tell what happened centuries ago and centuries to come? The world is full of mysteries my dear & can't comprehend all
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by AnanseK(m): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
alramon:
embarassed this is the greatest punishment ever, for me o

in fact u can not nag each other, u both have to agree on the same thing, one farts no escape for the other, odour all the way..
my main question is did their hearts stop working at the same time or what?...
God is great shaa

Good question, I wouldn’t expect them to die at the same as they had separate vital systems. The brain and the entire nervous system, the heart and the cardiovascular systems, and the respiratory systems were separate.
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
AnanseK:

Good question, I wouldn’t expect them to die at the same as they had separate vital systems. The brain and the entire nervous system, the heart and the cardiovascular systems, and the respiratory systems were separate.

so how did they both die?
well sha
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by SexytorresE(f): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
How them take they kpekus self ? Asking for a fellow Nairalander

1 Like

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by delishpot: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
Nawao.

Orisirisi

undecided

In the second picture, the one lying down looks like a female.

How this conjoined thingy dey be sef? They must just be same sex. I don't even understand. undecided

But if their parents are poor, how e go come be like?

If they are conjoined then they MUST be same sex cos its 1fertilized egg splitting into 2 to form the twins.
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Eh ya sad They literally did everything together...

Would they be buried in the same coffin? Just wondering

No they will cut them into two with cutlass because they are disturbing themselves in death.
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by realstars: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
LostAddict:

Ask for what grace if that nigga truly creates people, how would he make such a horrible mistake. Your god lacks proper reasoning.
May That Same God Forgive You And Spare Your Life And Lead You To Know Him.

1 Like

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by luminouz(m): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
osram:

which club?

*rolling eyes*
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by letitrainnow(m): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
RIP. This is too wonderful to understand.
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
doggedfighter:

Laughable

If this person is was in their shoes, he.wont utter this bullshit

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by luluosas(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
But, what happened that stopped them from being separated at birth? They lived a painful life all their lives. It is well
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by luluosas(m): 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
You are indeed LOST. But may grace recover you today from destruction in hell fire in Jesus name. Amen
LostAddict:

Ask for what grace if that nigga truly creates people, how would he make such a horrible mistake. Your god lacks proper reasoning.
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by BAMSRAY(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
God of mercy and they die thesame time,,,God have mercy and forgive us our sin

Thank God for my life
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
doggedfighter:
What a life ! What was going on God's mind when he was creating these ones?
How did he feel watching them for the past 68 years?
Hmmmmmmm !!!!
So what are you insinuating?
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by jpride(m): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
doggedfighter:
What a life !
What was going on God's mind when he was creating these ones?

How did he feel watching them for the past 68 years?

Hmmmmmmm !!!!

Why are u attributing abnormality to God? Please be careful of what comes out of your mouth
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by 2tpick: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Xmuslim:

Your god regret that he created human. So, he did not have knowledge of the future. Interesting! We can easily overthrown himgrin

He's not doing well
overthrow buhari first, then you will have my support
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by AnanseK(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
alramon:

so how did they both die?
well sha

Perhaps they died of constipation since they share the lower bowel.
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
AnanseK:

Perhaps they died of constipation since they share the lower bowel.

K
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by colestephan86: 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
iamogunlowo:
Ronnie and Donnie Galyon, the Dayton-area brothers who became famous as the world’s longest-living conjoined twins, died on Saturday. They were 68.

Dave Galyon, a brother, announced in a Facebook post Saturday morning that his brothers had died that morning, and the Montgomery County Coroner’s Office confirmed the deaths were reported to that office.

https://www.daytondailynews.com/news/local/galyon-brothers-world-longest-living-conjoined-twins-from-dayton-die/1uDJTdAv3tlhnFlUDEPERP/amp.html
These are the people that truly deserve to rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by nextstep(m): 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
DelphiOracle:
I didn't say science I said evolution. Luke in the Bible was a doctor (scientist) so u can guess how he will treat the sick not with prayers only .....smiles....

I take drugs when I am sick. I am not a fanatic

This is what I don't understand:
- the scientific method brought theories that resulted in understanding the origin of diseases, etc... most people accept it to some extent.
- it brought understanding the origin of species (including humans)... many religious people balk at the idea
- it explains the age of the Earth, makes intelligent observations about past life (dinosaurs), yet that line of thought is rejected because it conflicts with a text written when people had no idea about fossils.
- it also resulted in powered human flight (airplanes and jetpacks)... I'm surprised the religious didn't condemn it as demonic ;-)

The same scientific method gives a rational, observable reason for conjoined twins, yet some folks attribute it to sin, and claim that these natural events (1 out of 50,000 or so births) only started occurring 6000 years ago because of one particular pair of ancestors. This has me scratching my head.

Did you know that people in Ancient Greece did not believe the existence of tides? They spent all their lives in the Mediterranean Sea (which doesn't experience noticeable tides). The few who travelled out to the Atlantic ocean tried to describe it upon their return, but were called mad (because of course that sort of thing doesn't exist... won't want to sin against Poseidon would we?)

Also, allow me this last one: "Moses used knowledge of tides to ensure a safe crossing for the Israelites - instead of waiting for a miracle, "
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2868352/How-Red-Sea-really-parted-Moses-used-knowledge-tides-ensure-safe-crossing-Israelites-instead-waiting-miracle-expert-claims.html

Give it a read... I know I'm drifting off topic, but I just thought it was an interesting take on this classic miracle.
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by 2tpick: 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
AnanseK:

but the same blood flows in veins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Causes Of Waist Pain In Men / Trying To Get Tested For Coronavirus By NCDC In Abuja: An Experience / Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.