Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic (107597 Views)

Another Conjoined Twins Separated In ATBUTH Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos) / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by kingxsamz(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

You can't question the living God

Yeah, because he's not alive to answer in the first place. tongue
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by kingxsamz(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
Reference:
The atheists are here again blaming God for what He is not responsible for. God created the first man perfect without fault, gave him a soul to be an independent, co-creator to handle matters here on earth and placed him in an optimum situation to work it out. Man gave it all up for a moment of disobedience and absconded. What was God to do.

What we see everyday in the lives of all men including you and I is the consequences of an uncertain life ruined by sin and the uncertainty of a life without God. It is not any baby's fault at birth to be born into terrible suffering, violence, poverty or health challenges but as one ages you must begin to take responsibility for the consequences of your actions by getting back to God to see at least what can be repaired and what should be prevented in future. God is now on a rescue mission. He is done with creating the perfect man out of dust.

Not his fault, He made us to be Iike Him and we threw it away. He cannot force any man to be anything. He has given you a soul, an effective instrument of choice no other creature has. What are you doing with that power of choice?

Are you saying he didn't create the conjoined twins?
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by DelphiOracle(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Xmuslim:
God should not have created Adam.
Although Muslim have another version of Adam story. They said God intention was to send him to earth. He only waited for him to commit the offence, so God could have excuse. grin
Lest I forget, your theory of original sin is flawed. Adam (if he existed) died with his sin. Nobody inherit any sin

hahahaha. Before u say mine is flawed remember ur version is different from mine. Adam actually existed. Other Bible characters make mention of him. Jesus (Issa) mentioned him too. Adam gave birth before he died. Have u heard of Cain and Abel before? They were his sons.

In my version, God warned him before that he should not eat from that tree else he will die. But he still went ahead.

God mean well by creating Adam. He wanted Adam n his children to live forever in paradise (alujana). But Adam faulted
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by kingxsamz(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
crackhouse:
at least this will make u to appreciate him for not making you to be like that

And who will those conjoined twins show appreciation to?
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nmezor(f): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Eyah, may their souls rest on Amen..Gosh they lived long Sef
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by MrSensor(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
doggedfighter:
What a life !
What was going on God's mind when he was creating these ones?

How did he feel watching them for the past 68 years?

Hmmmmmmm !!!!
who are you to question.?
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by dokie: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
doggedfighter:

Science corrects his intelligent designs and he takes all glory and thanks

Because science had something to work on in the first instance.
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by omoadeleye(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
I heard one is a gay
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
ishowdotgmail:
God is wonderful.... If one dies the other follows

Or more of like one of them is sick, automatically it will affect the other cry

If your god is the one behind their creation then he lacks sense.
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Judolisco(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mordson:
RIP

Omg, the pics got me thinking, like how did they shit? And if they feel the urge to fvck, how did they do that? Or perhaps they were virgins all their lives?
u sef funny u dey this kind weird situation and na sex u go dey think of
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
realstars:
I Use To Know Them And Ask God To Give Them Grace To Cope With The Huddles Of Life, May They RIP In The Hand Of God.

Ask for what grace if that nigga truly creates people, how would he make such a horrible mistake. Your god lacks proper reasoning.
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Great God...

How wonderful you are...

I praise you and the works of your hand....

You must be a dull fellow to praise that careless bitch.
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Mrlucky81(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
illicit:
Did they share a heart
No o They share one head As you no get eyes to see different chest

1 Like

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Mrlucky81(m): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
LostAddict:

Ask for what grace if that nigga truly creates people, how would he make such a horrible mistake. Your god lacks proper reasoning.
E b lyk sense no do you ahbi?
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by ohiMuk: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
doggedfighter:
What a life !

Hmmmmmmm !!!!

God is the best of creator, He created what He wishes. He created nothing from something and He created something from nothing. one of His best creation is that of Jesus Christ. he has mother but no father
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by IMAliyu(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
Xmuslim:
God should not have created Adam.
Although Muslim have another version of Adam story. They said God intention was to send him to earth. He only waited for him to commit the offence, so God could have excuse. grin
Lest I forget, your theory of original sin is flawed. Adam (if he existed) died with his sin. Nobody inherit any sin

The inheritance of sin thing is just nonsensical in my eyes.

And taking the idea in its manifest from is a dangerous thing. It is how someone will go about blaming an entire group of people for the acts of a few. The way a racist that had a bad experience with a black person will go on to say all blacks are criminals and not view people as individuals accountable for their own actions and decisions.

Why don't we start charging children for crimes their parents commit I that case.

1 Like

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by dokie: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
PoliteActivist:
Now compare to very able bodied people who commit suicide because someone scammed them 100k!

Those who question why they were allowed to live should realize that their existence has a purpose.

Seeing them stay together in such frustrating circumstances is sufficient to end suicidal thoughts in many. I'm sure it has and will continue to.
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Mrlucky81(m): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Eh ya sad They literally did everything together...

Would they be buried in the same coffin? Just wondering
No o

They will divide them

And bury them into separate coffins
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mrlucky81:

E b lyk sense no do you ahbi?

Na you no smart bros. Imagine how god wey you feel say wise go make this kind mistake, you sef think am.
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Goalnaldo(m): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
osram:
I least expected this sort of response from u.

I really hold u in high esteem
don't expect too much from people so your disappointment would be minimal. She's an atheist albeit a low key one.
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nkyben: 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
doggedfighter:
What a life !

I
Hmmmmmmm !!!!

The most stupid question ever!

1 Like

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
LostAddict:

If your god is the one behind their creation then he lacks sense.

You’re a big fool

1 Like

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
ishowdotgmail:

You’re a big fool

Oh mr. wise guy it seems you have thought of it and you have realised that your god is a fool?
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Mrlucky81(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
LostAddict:

Na you no smart bros. Imagine how god wey you feel say wise go make this kind mistake, you sef think am.
Na dsame God wey u say no wise na him create you

Guy dey reason bfor u type/talk make you no bring curse upon yourself
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol.. Some will come here and say, we should thank god for life and appreciate him for keeping us healthy and alive.
Who should these conjoined twins give thanks to?

It's because of their parents sins that's why they're like that......

Giving flimsy excuses

1 Like

Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
Xmuslim:

Intelligent design indeed grin.

grin grin shocked

When I was taught intelligent design as a proof of God's existence in secondary school, I believed wholly grin
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by millhouse: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
ishowdotgmail:
God is wonderful.... If one dies the other follows

Or more of like one of them is sick, automatically it will affect the other cry
if I may ask, how will they be judged In heaven ? Their taughts , behaviors, etc
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by bullionvanguy: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
Wonderful.
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
DelphiOracle:
every thing was perfect until Adam n his wife spoils the show. Since then mankind have been walloping in imperfections. Any deformity from birth is as a result of human imperfection.

So god had to punish them because of a sin committed over 5k years ago....

And you say I should worship him......lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mrlucky81:

Na dsame God wey u say no wise na him create you

Guy dey reason bfor u type/talk make you no bring curse upon yourself

Na my papa and mama born me, nobody mold me you hear.

I dey reason well na why I dey think straight, you try dey real for once.
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
doggedfighter:

Absolute fact......

Instead of them to agree to his imperfections, they swim in their delusion of it
Re: Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
doggedfighter:

Absolute fact......

Instead of them to agree to his imperfections, they swim in their delusion of it cheesy grin shocked embarassed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Causes Of Waist Pain In Men / Trying To Get Tested For Coronavirus By NCDC In Abuja: An Experience / Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.