Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held (158902 Views)

The Prison Where Hushpuppi Will Stay For 11 Years In The US / Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by BigIyanga: 5:28am On Jul 08, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Chicago is the worst place to be in the U.S. let alone it's prison because life outside the prison in Chicago is hell you'll be walking on the street the next thing is gun shot almost 200 people are being killed daily in Chicago that's the one's recorded......You see Chicago and Florida this two states in U.S. run as far as you could from there ooo but Atlanta is a little bit better but getting worst everyday infact run from the black community if you want to enjoy your stay in U.S. the white community is more better but are 70% racist.
Uninformed OP.. I doubt if you have ever been to those places? Chicago is a city not state... Blind giving info about vision.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
blowjohn:

Chicago is top 2 in the world.
No mess with that place o.
Only a few mexican cities, Brazilian cities come close
Do you live there?
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by blowjohn(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Do you live there?

Got friends there.
Besides many crazy rappers and prominent people are gang members that have strong grounds there.
Hime to thousands of cultists
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by alphaNomega: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Cutealexio:
You criticized my statement without stating any reasonable solution to congestion in Nigerian prisons and high level of corruption by officers. Prisons are supposed to be rehabilitation and correction centre for non-fatal offenses and even the federal government is currently in the process of implementing this (FG hints on privatization of Nigerian prisons) just google it. Also there are some research that has be done and the result shows it will suite our needs (DEVELOPMENT OF PRIVATE PRISONS IN ADVANCE COUNTRIES: PROSPECTS FOR NIGERIA PRISONS AND CORRECTION SYSTEM Michael Afolayan, Ph.D.) Is either you're uneducated or you're stuck in stone age. Read more please, you need it!
You lack experience and common sense. Time and time again Nigeria keeps copying methods used in functional society yet we find a way to make a mess of it.

Have you ever wondered why there has been an upsurge of indiscriminate arrests and convictions in USA that runs a private prison system? A country were someone can do jail time for playing loud music, failing to signal during lane changes, getting into a fight with your spouse? I'm picking worst case scenarios.

Let me tell you know since you are too STUPID to use your big head. These prisons make money out of every inmate they have behind bars. The more incarcerated persons, the better it is for business. Inmates are also a source of subsided or cheap labour to willing investors who have the machinery to exploit this labour.

Now imagine this kind of system in a dysfunctional society like Nigeria. The high handedness of ordinary SARS should give you something to think about. SARS that are ready to frame you up, extort, detain or even kill you because you have a funky hairstyle and wear tattoos. Michael Afolayan wrote that piece to justify his PhD degree, not like he can get it to work in this country.

Baba, with what I have seen and experienced so far in this country, a private prison system would not work. If you think otherwise, I'd leave you to your own devices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by TheSourcerer: 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
alphaNomega:

You lack experience and common sense. Time and time again Nigeria keeps copying methods used in functional society yet we find a way to make a mess of it.

Have you ever wondered why there has been an upsurge of indiscriminate arrests and convictions in USA that runs a private prison system? A country were someone can do jail time for playing loud music, failing to signal during lane changes, getting into a fight with your spouse? I'm picking worst case scenarios.

Let me tell you know since you are too STUPID to use your big head. These prisons make money out of every inmate they have behind bars. The more incarcerated persons, the better it is for business. Inmates are also a source of subsided or cheap labour to willing investors who have the machinery to exploit this labour.

Now imagine this kind of system in a dysfunctional society like Nigeria. The high handedness of ordinary SARS should give you something to think about. SARS that are ready to frame you up, extort, detain or even kill you because you have a funky hairstyle and wear tattoos. Michael Afolayan wrote that piece to justify his PhD degree, not like he can get it to work in this country.

Baba, with what I have seen and experienced so far in this country, a private prison system would not work. If you think otherwise, I'd leave you to your own devices
all you said is true and in order

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

35 Cultist Slangs And Their Meanings! Know Them, Be At Alert In Grave Situations / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.