Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held (158748 Views)

The Prison Where Hushpuppi Will Stay For 11 Years In The US / Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by DelilahMakinde(f): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
tillaman:
you think they care about all that, they are aware that most of their prison facilities have recorded covid19 cases!
Well allow me to introduce my self
I am Samson and you are Delilah

Tillaman cannot be Samson..Pele
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by TheSourcerer: 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
Vaselinelord:
i dont think change moniker is possible on nairaland
no none was thinking the whole account
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by tillaman(m): 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
DelilahMakinde:

Tillman cannot be Samson..Pele
na my middle name na
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Rexomania1111(m): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
winkmart:
Nigerian social media star, Hushpuppi is currently

Hushpuppi is being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, Chicago, the Federal Bureau of Prisons website says. He will be transferred to Los Angeles in the coming weeks, according the Justice Department.

https://lailasnews.com/see-chicago-jail-where-hushpuppi-is-metropolitan-correctional-center/
Only this guy can get him out of there

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
tillaman:
na my middle name na

Omo Ibadan...I'm not into Omo Ibadan.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by TheSourcerer: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
tillaman:
na my middle name na
you sef free her name , though you were a red Piller?
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by seanwilliam(m): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
Omoslim26:

Hmm dis one is exhibiting signs of someone that has been destined to be useless stupid and unfortunate till eternity

show me anywhere I threw any insult at you

well if not that your big head is carrying a dead brain you would understand that I am not talking about prison structure but rather the kinda peeps he will meet in the prison and the kinda stigmatisation he will face he can buy himself favors in Nigeria prison

next time no carry your cursed sef rush enter my mention with insults bcus na more curse you go collect for that your cursed big head

oloriburuku radarada sombori
grin u no get joy atall
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by tillaman(m): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you sef free her name , though you were a red Piller?
grin I just want make she scatter my dada na! You remember Wetin Delilah do Samson
I wan make history repeat itself na
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by tillaman(m): 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
DelilahMakinde:

Omo Ibadan...I'm not into Omo Ibadan.
grin in all fairness I no be Ibadan boy but still on still you don find your Samson but you wan look away
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by TheSourcerer: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
tillaman:
grin I just want make she scatter my dada na! You remember Wetin Delilah do Samson
I wan make history repeat itself na
Lol crazy dude . Do what makes you happy to the fullest mate
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
tillaman:
grin in all fairness I no be Ibadan boy but still on still you don find your Samson but you wan look away

How strong is your net worth ?
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by SexytorresE(f): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
Picture of him wit that uniform and inside the prison or I don’t .... someone should help me complete the statement with the missing word grin
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by willyjacs(m): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
rottennaija:
To escape from this sort of prison, you simply need a parachute.

Edited:
I think you guys missed the point I made. When you parachute from a building that high, you don't just land in the ground, but you can guide your landing so far away (miles away) from the building. You can land on top of another building, in the street or even an ocean if its nearby.

With proper coordination, distractions can created too
u think say the prisoners no wise to reason am too?
if e possible,they for Don Comot.
the security is tighter than what ur eyes can see.

over the top is roofed with electrical rods nd cables.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by oluwaleinad(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
But hush like to flex wella sha,from 5star hotel to 5star prison. Igbalodey toh valid Agba awo.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheEnlightenedO:

Them go dey wait the person for down

grin
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
AsawanaDgreat:
This guy go become president in naija one day, with what am seeing.

No be only President, e go be resident too.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by TheSourcerer: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
DelilahMakinde:

For 'just friends' grin
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
tot:

Yada yada yada, I have told you what you need to do - rip your Nigerian passport apart and head to North Korea. Bye!

As you are there do you have a Nigeria passport with you?
Can you come out and say that this is the passport the government of my country gave to me as a citizen of the country?
You referring things that met for developed countries into this underdeveloped country.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by tot(f): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Gregorian2020:

As you are there do you have a Nigeria passport with you?
Can you come out and say that this is the passport the government of my country gave to me as a citizen of the country?
You referring things that met for developed countries into this underdeveloped country.

Tear the passport na, and nationalise elsewhere. It's not by force to be a Nigerian.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by TheSourcerer: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
And that was how Gregorian2020 and tot met on Nairaland

Today they are a happy couple

Future tinx grin
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by devilmaycry1(m): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
we still they settle the matter joor
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by tillaman(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Lol crazy dude . Do what makes you happy to the fullest mate
grin max respect homie
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Westernlove: 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
remsonik:
Chicago prison is even more comfortable than some many Nigeria house
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by tillaman(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
DelilahMakinde:

women don start oo no be you talk say you dey find your Samson, you see Samson now you don digress into money matter but I go answer you sha
My net worth strong like foetus wey never form finish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by martinogeenz: 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
chatinent:
No police station in Nigeria is like this. The government doesn't even give a heck to whoever goes to prison. Little wonder Nigerians don't see it as a correcting facility but death sentence.
How can u compare 3rd world country with USA,
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by tot(f): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
And that was how Gregorian2020 and tot met on Nairaland

Today they are a happy couple

Future tinx grin

Tufiakwa. I am fed up of people always running down their country.

Equally fed up with these online criminals fraudsters trying to sugarcoat it by calling it hustling. Wicked beings.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by TheSourcerer: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
tot:

Tufiakwa. I am fed up of people always running down their country.

Equally fed up with these online criminals fraudsters trying to sugarcoat it by calling it hustling. Wicked beings.
I feel you , but I won't let it get to me too much if I were you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by iamiking(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kilon wi?
rottennaija:
To escape from this sort of prison, you simply need a parachute.

Edited:
I think you guys missed the point I made. When you parachute from a building that high, you don't just land in the ground, but you can guide your landing so far away (miles away) from the building. You can land on top of another building, in the street or even an ocean if its nearby.

With proper coordination, distractions can created too
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by imperiouxx(m): 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Some foolish people still think that the prison is better than Nigeria

By the time hushpuppy come out, mouth nor go reach am to talk Wetin he see for the prison

Are you minding those fools? While many Nigerians are living the American dream as freemen, all they could pray for is being locked up in US prison. People come out of US prison looking like animals. They will be in that place for years without seeing outside of the wall while they are being constantly abused sexually. Many of them get infected with HIV, herpes, or hep B/C. Let them go try hell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by tot(f): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I feel you , but I won't let it get to me too much if I were you cheesy

It's just annoying, but I agree not worth the hassle cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by flyforall: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
For Ikpoba Hill.....This one na Chicago Hill
EmagNig:
e don set
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by nasbiafra(m): 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
tot:

Bro, you are simply a criminal looking for excuses. Eod. Today it is bad government, tomorrow it is slavery, what else?

All these stale excuses of events that happened before your great grandparents were born that did not DIRECTLY impact you in any way does not carry water.

Stop STEALING innocent people's years and years of SAVINGS. There is no future in being a thief, scammers can never end well.
Can not say much but just want to let you know that no body holy.you can change the fact that fraud has come to stay and maga will still pay.if not as you holy reach help the fraudsters find a legit way to earn money

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

35 Cultist Slangs And Their Meanings! Know Them, Be At Alert In Grave Situations / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.