Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,132 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

This Kenyan Lady Had This To Say About Feminists/feminazis. What Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Kenyan Lady Had This To Say About Feminists/feminazis. What Do You Think? (1177 Views)

How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Kenyan Lady Had This To Say About Feminists/feminazis. What Do You Think? by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
A Kenyan lady by the name Aoko has been trending for two days straight and below is the reason why. Her sentiments on modern day feminism haven't gone down well with the self proclaimed feminists and this has led to all manner of bashing and ridicule. But is what she's saying not true?

I don't know if this is the same situation in all other African countries. Are the feminazis also causing you guys headache in your country?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kenyan Lady Had This To Say About Feminists/feminazis. What Do You Think? by Olawalelead(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
She try undecided
Re: This Kenyan Lady Had This To Say About Feminists/feminazis. What Do You Think? by DaInferno(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
this one loud o

3 Likes

Re: This Kenyan Lady Had This To Say About Feminists/feminazis. What Do You Think? by Zabiboy: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2020

Everything she said was spot on....i wont be surprised if the comments on that thread is full with people ( male and female) supporting her...
BUT if it was a guy that said this exact same thing ( Reno Omokri for example), the same people would insult him...
My brother....you see this life....E nor balance

5 Likes

Re: This Kenyan Lady Had This To Say About Feminists/feminazis. What Do You Think? by kazyhm(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
The way

3 Likes

Re: This Kenyan Lady Had This To Say About Feminists/feminazis. What Do You Think? by Ningen(m): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
She's basically attacking sluts and prostitutes.
Nothing more. Nothing less.

Feminism is unscathed. undecided
Re: This Kenyan Lady Had This To Say About Feminists/feminazis. What Do You Think? by MJBOLT: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
"YOU SUCK DICKS FOR RENT AND SHOUT ABOUT PATRIARCHY" shocked this one loud o grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kenyan Lady Had This To Say About Feminists/feminazis. What Do You Think? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
RANTING LIKE A MAD DOG WITHOUT MAKING HALF A POINT.

3 Likes

Re: This Kenyan Lady Had This To Say About Feminists/feminazis. What Do You Think? by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2020

Re: This Kenyan Lady Had This To Say About Feminists/feminazis. What Do You Think? by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
"YOU SUCK DICKS FOR RENT AND SHOUT ABOUT PATRIARCHY" shocked this one loud o grin

She hit the nail on the head grin
Re: This Kenyan Lady Had This To Say About Feminists/feminazis. What Do You Think? by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

She hit the nail on the head grin

She also had some advise for the mem

4 Likes

Re: This Kenyan Lady Had This To Say About Feminists/feminazis. What Do You Think? by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Kenyan Lady Had This To Say About Feminists/feminazis. What Do You Think? by JamaicanRum(m): 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: This Kenyan Lady Had This To Say About Feminists/feminazis. What Do You Think? by austine4real(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
cheesy grin

Nice one from her

This is the raw trutt

3 Likes

Re: This Kenyan Lady Had This To Say About Feminists/feminazis. What Do You Think? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ningen:
She's basically attacking sluts and prostitutes.
Nothing more. Nothing less.

Feminism is unscathed. undecided

Exactly my point. I don't see how her posts is attacking feminism. Equal right for women means getting education and working your asses off to feed yourself, unlike the hoes are doing

4 Likes

Re: This Kenyan Lady Had This To Say About Feminists/feminazis. What Do You Think? by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2020

3 Likes

Re: This Kenyan Lady Had This To Say About Feminists/feminazis. What Do You Think? by Passionate888: 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
She's right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Kenyan Lady Had This To Say About Feminists/feminazis. What Do You Think? by vibbb: 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
She that has ears let them hear.

Aoko has spoken in wisdom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful Of What You Eat Outside. Check Pictures. / My Friend's Life Is Nearly Perished From Lack Of Woman's Knowledge / Why Are Bayelsa Men So Nice And Gentle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.