Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Be Careful Of What You Eat Outside. Check Pictures. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Careful Of What You Eat Outside. Check Pictures. (1165 Views)

Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Check Pictures : Can Guys Leave This For Ordinary Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful Of What You Eat Outside. Check Pictures. by Wittyglam(f): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
My cousin, once went to greet a friend and they offered her bean and bread which she ate and slept off, she woke up about 10:00pm and asked what happened? She was told they added weed to the bean. This is very wrong don't add drugs to people's food without their permission they might have some health challenges. Just be careful of what you eat. The person spoken about in the picture is dead now.

Re: Be Careful Of What You Eat Outside. Check Pictures. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Edible brownies aka Igbo cake can make you mad
Re: Be Careful Of What You Eat Outside. Check Pictures. by felong(m): 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
What's brownies
Re: Be Careful Of What You Eat Outside. Check Pictures. by Bodyodour: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
I stopped trusting my friends Since I ate food cooked with weed. How I survived still amazes me .

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of What You Eat Outside. Check Pictures. by Wittyglam(f): 9:32am On Jan 07, 2021
Hi
Re: Be Careful Of What You Eat Outside. Check Pictures. by paulolee(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2021
people dey take risk sha o...wat if she died?
Re: Be Careful Of What You Eat Outside. Check Pictures. by Columbine(m): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2021
know the types of friends you follow, sometimes they're jealous you don't smoke like them

(1) (Reply)

15+ Crazy/Fun Facts That You Should See/Know Now (PICTURES) / “chop And No Pay” – Ashawo Caught Beating Her Customer For Refusing To Pay-video / What Is Wrong About Asking A Girl Her Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.