Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Settings For 2go On A Black Berry Bold 2 Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Settings For 2go On A Black Berry Bold 2 Phone (39773 Views)

Home For 2go Tricks & Cheats / download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it.... / Installing 2go On Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Settings For 2go On A Black Berry Bold 2 Phone by numen(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2011
2go works on BB but not with BIS. You must configure your GLO apn settings before you can log in to your 2go account. You can find the apn settings (at least on my bold 4) by going to options, selectig device info, scrolling down and selecting advanced system settings, scrolling down again to select TCP/IP options.

Once in TCP/IP options, Check the box for APN Settings Enabled and APN Authentication Enabled. Then here comes the tricky part. Glo has 2 APN settings "Pay as you Go" and "3G Packs". One of them will work for you, but start with the "Pay as you go" settings.

The settings for "Pay as you Go" are as follows
APN: glosecure
Username: gprs
password: gprs

The settings for "3G packs" are as follows
APN: gloflat
username: flat
password: flat

cool NB: If you are on BIS plan and you enable your APN you will be using your credit to be online. Therefore after 2going, go back and uncheck the APN Settings Enabled box. cool

I hope this helps someone. grin
Re: Settings For 2go On A Black Berry Bold 2 Phone by switD: 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2011
please help, my lil sister typed in wrong password to my bb bold 2 (10 times) which automatically wiped of all my files, now the problem is that i just paid for my subscription but i can't brouz, have bin to MTN office to lay my complains but they said dey don't know what to do, my connection is active and the funny part is that my sim was inserted into another bb and it worked,, Please i need ur solutions
Re: Settings For 2go On A Black Berry Bold 2 Phone by walcolm(m): 7:16am On Nov 03, 2011
swit D:

please help, my lil sister typed in wrong password to my bb bold 2 (10 times) which automatically wiped of all my files, now the problem is that i just paid for my subscription but i can't brouz, have bin to MTN office to lay my complains but they said dey don't know what to do, my connection is active and the funny part is that my sim was inserted into another bb and it worked,, Please i need your solutions

check the thread you created for possible solutions
Re: Settings For 2go On A Black Berry Bold 2 Phone by Slyjay1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2011
Wat abot glo settings for 2go? Please, you people shud help me
Re: Settings For 2go On A Black Berry Bold 2 Phone by 2faces(m): 12:43am On Nov 08, 2011
Is there anywhere to use 2go on uk blackberry's
Re: Settings For 2go On A Black Berry Bold 2 Phone by igelomo(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2011
numen:

2go works on BB but not with BIS. You must configure your GLO apn settings before you can log in to your 2go account. You can find the apn settings (at least on my bold 4) by going to options, selectig device info, scrolling down and selecting advanced system settings, scrolling down again to select TCP/IP options.

Once in TCP/IP options, Check the box for APN Settings Enabled and APN Authentication Enabled. Then here comes the tricky part. Glo has 2 APN settings "Pay as you Go" and "3G Packs". One of them will work for you, but start with the "Pay as you go" settings.

The settings for "Pay as you Go" are as follows
APN: glosecure
Username: gprs
password: gprs

The settings for "3G packs" are as follows
APN: gloflat
username: flat
password: flat

cool NB: If you are on BIS plan and you enable your APN you will be using your credit to be online. Therefore after 2going, go back and uncheck the APN Settings Enabled box. cool

I hope this helps someone. grin

If you are on glo, pls try this, it worked for me, thumbs up
Re: Settings For 2go On A Black Berry Bold 2 Phone by lasorem: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2011
Thank man it works for me
Re: Settings For 2go On A Black Berry Bold 2 Phone by switD: 11:10am On Feb 15, 2012
Any settings for MTN?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device / Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging / TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.