Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} (66237 Views)

What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) / Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) / Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by cardoctor(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
Cockroach will soon be on the menu.
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by goldmatrix(m): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
The rate you people are killing animals ehn, if Adam and Eve were this brutal would you have seen any left to even give a name?
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by pocohantas(f): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
jdstunt:

I used a long rod with sharp edge to hit it on its spinal cord which made it to be weak, then others followed suit to hit it before it finally gave up.

From what I heard, they said it is a dangerous animal that is likely to kill human. Its actually dangerous to have such an animal around you

Haba! Look at how you gruesomely murdered the defenseless animal. Stop hearing please, that animal won’t attack you except it is provoked.

Mosquitoes have killed more humans. Have you ever read or seen a human it killed?

1 Like

Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by mdchikezie(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Vianna:
Nigerians eat anything, even rodents. Well it's common in Africa generally tho, it's a survival technique. Reasons the whites call us all sorts .. we've literally failed to glide along with evolution.
Oga stfu what you don't and never know,
The whites that you want to be like everytime and at every interval still do eat what they see too.

Why some deluded people as you seem never to find out that we and this people are never the same is what baffles me.
We are unique in our way and that's a fact.

Stop trying so bad to be like this people you will never hear, your type are most sufferers of inferiority complex in the name of trying to measure up.

Now for reference go to YouTube and search for a channel called DEERMEATFORDINNER and see that those your gods still eat what they find anywhere that you even wonder.
And that's just a channel out of thousands of them who still show theirs on the YouTube platform.

Quit your inferiority complex it will never help you. Know your worth and stop all this nonsense

1 Like

Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by johhbekeboh09: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ijekuje awa Nigeria ati China poju jare..!
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kk

Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by stagger: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
jdstunt:
We just killed a Civet around my compound this afternoon. It camps in an undeveloped plot of land next to my compound. We also killed one like this last 3 years, I don't seem to understand how they get here cause the area is kind of developed.

I don't know much about Civets but I'm guessing it will land inside the pot.

Please do not eat it. The last SARS outbreak in China in 2002 was linked to civets. Do not just eat what you do not know. Google this and find out if I am lying or not.
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Roozzaay(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
If you want to be successful, leave excessive eating for women and kids

1 Like

Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Westernlove: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
Vianna:
Nigerians eat anything, even rodents. Well it's common in Africa generally tho, it's a survival technique. Reasons the whites call us all sorts. We've literally failed to glide along with evolution.

Loud It My Lady......
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by CanadaOrBust: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Vianna:
Nigerians eat anything, even rodents. Well it's common in Africa generally tho, it's a survival technique. Reasons the whites call us all sorts .. we've literally failed to glide along with evolution.

But we don’t eat cockroaches and bugs like Chinese
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by abike12(f): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
Vianna:

The "whites" call you all sorts because you are unwise enough to accept it. You let people that bath without rinsing off the soap call you names and you accept it?

1 Like

Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by abike12(f): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
awon onijekuje
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Africans are still so primitive. This colourful animal doesn't look like what one should kill for. There are so many sources of meat. The bush meat being hunted can actually be farmed.
Most animals will so much regret being in Africa.
If they have their way they could migrate out of this continent.
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Chuksjohnleo24: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
J111333:
This is edi in Igbo right?
Edi is serval while civet is Abo though some indomie generation call it buusu-offia�
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Biodun1929(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
Which one be Civet again o. Nothing father no go hear for confession box.
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Biodun1929(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
flyingdutchman:

You see that one with machete? His entire life begins and ends with that "meat"!

Lol
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by supereagle(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
jdstunt:
We just killed a Civet around my compound this afternoon. It camps in an undeveloped plot of land next to my compound. We also killed one like this last 3 years, I don't seem to understand how they get here cause the area is kind of developed.

They didn't have opportunity to escape from the area when the place was being developed. Don't be surprised.
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by asha80(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Chuksjohnleo24:

Edi is serval while civet is Abo though some indomie generation call it buusu-offia�
that animal in that pic is edi abali which is the west African civet
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by oluwaseyi0: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
offset67:
it's well

Why are you using that picture as meme, do you know the man
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Chuksjohnleo24: 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
asha80:
that animal in that pic is edi abali which is the west African civet
Like seriously,so we have edi efife wow
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by rhames(m): 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
jdstunt:

Be careful and stay safe. That's a young one. The mother might be closely watching you as it's next target.
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by IceDune: 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
VickyRotex:
They carry SARS virus so if you never chop am, no chop am.

Just one Google search would have made you know more about it, but as usual na kill and chop dey reign now.

They don't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by dafeoroyo: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Noting way animal no go see for a Nigerian man pot
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Abusadiq01(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
something dat u will rear and make money from it?
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Ejaisky: 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
Vianna:
Everyone know is the Asians that eat everything.
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by TempleHouse: 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
It's one of the forefathers that came to visit, and if you put him in the pot, you're a mature cannibal eating your own father.
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by iammolise(m): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hmm it's a hungry world ouchyea, we are getting close to garbage eaters "China"... I'm just seeing/coming in awareness of this animal now, looks kinda like an hyena at the same time a cat at the same time a fox/dog at the same fvcking time a giant squirrel (raccoon ). This world has so many occupants grin
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by earnit1: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
really
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by ayenale1(m): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
Imagine the popularity and dollars this guy would have earned simply by letting that innocent animal live...the whites would have come for it probably to buy at a higher price...its jus like the man in tanzanian few weeks ago, if he had thrown the two stones away, would he have become a millionaire??use your sense my brothers. Save some animals for the unborn generation...another animal gone into extinction.
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by letitrainnow(m): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
This will make a great meat
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by offset67(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Why are you using that picture as meme, do you know the man
Is he your father??
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Gamesmart: 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Vianna:

I am assuming you don't see cow and chicken as anything?

What makes them more acceptable to eat than a rodent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned / See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) / Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.