Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} (66234 Views)

What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) / Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) / Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by subcbouy: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
remsonik:
Eran igbe leleyi
Really? Animal dung? gringrin
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Candoit: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
You carefully did not show your face. But you showed the face of the hunter, why?

1 Like

Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by lanrei(m): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nairaland and bushmaster or snake

1 Like

Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by realstars: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Share The Meat.
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Everything na to kill and chop.

See that guy in red shirt (last pics), he is already a LIVING DEAD. Looks more like a cannibal.
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by asha80(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
J111333:
This is edi in Igbo right?
yea edi abali
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Gilgil: 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Aren’t you guys tired of wiping our wildlife off the earth ?

What’s wrong with people?

Must you eat everything you see?

jdstunt:
We just killed a Civet around my compound this afternoon. It camps in an undeveloped plot of land next to my compound. We also killed one like this last 3 years, I don't seem to understand how they get here cause the area is kind of developed.

I don't know much about Civets but I'm guessing it will land inside the pot.

1 Like

Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by uuzba(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
900warriorz:
A civet is not a bush meat...stop eating it before you unleash a more terrible disease than covid on Nigerians.

The way we humans get sick, these animals also get sick of various diseases.....we could contract them via body contact and eating too.

Biko, let's take caution.
Don't eat fish and meat again
You hear?
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Enwhen(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
VickyRotex:
They carry SARS virus so if you never chop am, no chop am.

Just one Google search would have made you know more about it, but as usual na kill and chop dey reign now.

How man go do ?, Meat , fish don coast cos of the corona issue ...if at all, make soup no empty , d bush meat show face to help poor man eat rich...sis abeg no vex.
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by caleboxylic: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kissiemu:
Nna men!

You can kill animals very well.

Nna men! If u kill lion in igboland we call you Ogbuagu but this one u kill curvet abi civet,we go call you Ogbucivet.

Ogbucivet 1!

grin grin

Leopard and not lion.
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by pocohantas(f): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
If these animals had their way, they will enter Ekenedilichukwu motors and leave Nigeria.

Kill and chop, kai!!

2 Likes

Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Perfecttouchade: 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
Civet virus o, make una throwey dis thing Biko
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by OpinionCounts(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
Vianna:
Nigerians eat anything, even rodents. Well it's common in Africa generally tho, it's a survival technique. Reasons the whites call us all sorts .. we've literally failed to glide along with evolution.

Try and travel or at least ask questions from people who have travelled before you come in public to showcase stone age ignorance.

Mental slavery is the worst form of slavery to ever have, I'll advise you do all you can to rebuke it from your system, it's very dangerous.

Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by DeRay98(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
J111333:
Edi is the Bini name for that animal
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Farki: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

The whites don't call us names because we eat rodents. Say another thing.

And what about the Chinese??

The Sars virus didn't breakout on African soil.

No just Ebola, lassa fever and HIV from eating all manner of nonsense
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Chrysz(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
WE or THEY Bro you weren't part of the people that killed it.
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
if you kill all the civets in Nigeria, which one will we show our children. Just the way we sent dinosaurs into extinction
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by DeRay98(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
OpinionCounts:

Try and travel or at least ask questions from people who have travelled before you come in public to showcase stone age ignorance.

Mental slavery is the worst form of slavery to ever have.

Don't mind these brainwashed indomie kids that believe everything the whites say about us Africans.
Inferiority complex is terrible on these kids...
They are not educated enough to know white trophy hunters pay lots of money to come to African reserved forest to hunter game
And that rural Europeans and Americans hunts animals in the country side for food...

2 Likes

Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Joseper(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
One of the dangerous animal
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Farki: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
OpinionCounts:

Mental slavery is the worst form of slavery to ever have, I'll advise you do all you can to rebuke it from your system, it's very dangerous.

Is he lying?
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by bleskid: 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
meat don come .... these one with egusi soap plus akpu.im done [quote]
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by ubyrich(m): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
jdstunt:
We just killed a Civet around my compound this afternoon. It camps in an undeveloped plot of land next to my compound. We also killed one like this last 3 years, I don't seem to understand how they get here cause the area is kind of developed.

Before you eat it, note in 2002-2003, it carried the SARS virus from horseshoe bat to humans in China and killed approx. 774 people
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by shagarinews: 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
Civets carry dey carry virus ooo. so if u never chop am pls nor try am. Beside go sell am for people way dey do perfume.

The best-known civet species is the African civet, Civettictis Civetta, which historically has been the main species from which a musky scent used in perfumery was obtained. The word civet may also refer to the distinctive musky scent produced by the animals.
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
My brother give me your location ASAP!!

*Modified* local man wants to eat pepper soup civetgrin
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by 9jaBloke: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
Please learn from China. The bubonic plague is back
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by kingthreat(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Vianna:
Nigerians eat anything, even rodents. Well it's common in Africa generally tho, it's a survival technique. Reasons the whites call us all sorts .. we've literally failed to glide along with evolution.

You are insane.
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Kelvin5214: 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hunger just dy wire Nigerians everywhere
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by 24SEVEN: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Well done to all of una. By December bushmeat go finish for Nigeria. And all of una go rest.
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Champneys: 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
jdstunt:

You are going to hell for killing that poor animal, you little beast of no nation! angry
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by SweetCunt97(f): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
J111333:
no
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by jdstunt(m): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
nwanna89:

How exactly did you kill it? What tool?

I used a long rod with sharp edge to hit it on its spinal cord which made it to be weak, then others followed suit to hit it before it finally gave up.

From what I heard, they said it is a dangerous animal that is likely to kill human. Its actually dangerous to have such an animal around you
Re: We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} by Stallione(m): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lol,is dis tin not on dog's family?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? / How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned / See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.