Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,448 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos (5086 Views)

Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) / Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade / Adebimpe Oyebade: I Don’t Need Any Man In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos by Rabbi4real: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
Could they be married for real this time?

That seems to be the question everyone wants answers to…

Hours ago, actors Lateef Adedimeji and Adebimpe Oyebade broke the Internet after releasing photos from their wedding shot by popular wedding photographer, Soji Oni.

Here is a video of the groom Lateef Adimeji singing for his bride just before they went to exchange the marital vows.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCQ4Oaehcmt/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

Meanwhile, many congratulatory messages have started filtering in, many are confused as this is not the first time sch a stunt is being pulled by the couple.

Last year, they released photos from their alleged pre-wedding session only to admit weeks later that it was for a movie.

Sources: https://livelystones.ng/2020/07/05/actors-lateef-adedimeji-adebimpe-oyebade-release-breathe-taking-wedding-photos/

Re: Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos by mamaafrik(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
This man ehhhhhnn,oyinbo and swag too much,good to see him featuring more in the English section of Nollywood.
If na fine ,he fine,oyinbo nko, he can deliver, now when it comes to acting,Theatre and art products are always superb.
Not some" laangbe ori ebe" children
Re: Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos by dapsoneh: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
Their problem

1 Like

Re: Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos by Missyajoke(f): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
How does these improve Nigerian economy
Re: Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos by Galactico4ever(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Missyajoke:
Hahahaha grin grin Abeg help me ask the OP.

1 Like

Re: Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos by Missyajoke(f): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
Galactico4ever:

grin grin cheesy
That's how they'll be disturbing people with rubbish news. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos by Missyajoke(f): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Galactico4ever:

Happy Sunday
Re: Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Missyajoke:

leave those guys alone......what have u contributed to the economy urself..
crap!!!!

1 Like

Re: Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos by Galactico4ever(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
Missyajoke:

Happy Sunday
Happy Sunday to you too.I Hope you enjoyed the weekend and please,ignore the guy above me.
Re: Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos by Missyajoke(f): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Happy Sunday to you too.I Hope you enjoyed the weekend and please,ignore the guy above me.

Same to you
I'll ignore the monk - ey grin grin

1 Like

Re: Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos by doggedfighter(f): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Missyajoke:

grin grin cheesy
That's how they'll be disturbing people with rubbish news. shocked shocked
Buhahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos by doggedfighter(f): 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
You are not even sure if it's real or make believe sad
Re: Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos by AuroraB(f): 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
mamaafrik:
This man ehhhhhnn,oyinbo and swag too much,go to see him feature more in the English section of Nollywood
Which oyinbo and swag shocked shocked
Are you sure you have seen any of his movies grin
Re: Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos by XXLMANDIGO: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
tongue

AuroraB:
Re: Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos by Collegenews: 6:47am On Jul 06, 2020
mamaafrik:
This man ehhhhhnn,oyinbo and swag too much,go to see him feature more in the English section of Nollywood
Something is definitely wrong with you.
Oyinbo and gini?
Re: Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos by StagethemTVee: 7:08am On Jul 06, 2020
Breath Taking? is it corona virus?
Re: Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos by phemmyfour: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2020
mamaafrik:
he's in Sugar rush
Re: Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos by mamaafrik(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2020
Collegenews:

Something is definitely wrong with you.
Oyinbo and gini?
ignorance is in your blood ,some of you will just open mouth like prison door dey talk rubbish like an unbridled child,oya ponuzo

2 Likes

Re: Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos by mamaafrik(m): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2020
AuroraB:
You know sometimes it take a good heart to recognize a good thing.
Re: Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2020
All those zombified dimwits saying dimeji isn't fluent in English won't see next year . Amen undecided

2 Likes

Re: Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos by Adewale1603(m): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
AuroraB:
the guy who used to acts like slowpoke sometimes though
Re: Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos by AuroraB(f): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
mamaafrik:

You know sometimes it take a good heart to recognize a good thing.
...he's actually, my best Yoruba actor. But, you seem to be making a joke about those qualities you mentioned smiley

(1) (Reply)

Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) / Kim Kardashian Flaunts Her Huge ‘water Melons’ In Plunging Crop Top / Omg! How Will The Parent Of This Kids Feel When They Getto Watch This Rubbish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.