Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,719 members, 7,955,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out (117267 Views)

Jealous Zambian Wife Cut Husband's Penis While Sleeping Over Cheating Suspicion / Landlord, Wife Cut Tenant's Face Over Quit Notice / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 07, 2020
Denko2721987:

oooo please dont blame this on polygamy... We have even more of these cases in monogamous marriages so whats your point

Lol... Sorry o.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Affamefuna(m): 6:57am On Jul 07, 2020
One thing I have noticed about the women of this generation is their inability to judge issues objectively without bias esp the ones that concerns men and women. They r so quick to take sides with the women whether she's at fault or not. A mans penis was cut off by his murderous wife and some see nothing wrong in that! Another idiot was blaming polygamy
What happens to walking away like u all always say if the table was turned? Whoever sees nothing wrong in this act, I wish same for their sons, brothers n to the men they hold dearly....that's if fate permits them to have any.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by ajepako(f): 7:02am On Jul 07, 2020
notoriousbabe:
This man go like pussssssy well well. Na sidon look him dey now. That is why one should pray very well before marrying any naija babe. Dem full nairaland carrying knives up and down.

cc; vickyrotex
ajepako
bola146
fatymore
anuoluwa1234
folake4u
funkebabee
iyanbali

Salaro Werey Ibadan tongue
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Affamefuna(m): 7:08am On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=mrkings84 post=91424897]I had to carefully read the comments here just to see the level of condemnation of this terrible crime by our people here, but lo and behold, it looks like nothing serious really happened.

Gush.... This is seriously serious!
So no yelling, abuses, no calls for justice, no plans for peace/violent protests, no human rights sighted, no gender inequality group saying anything, no one demanding her puna b scattered with a sledge hammer, still yet to see the pictures of the said Hali ma...... It's Ok!!
It's ok....[/quote
Very annoying my brother my brother and I don't blame the fools
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by fatymore(f): 7:27am On Jul 07, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Excuse me sister notorious, what did u really mean

He isn't a sister but a troublesome nigga
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by victorian(f): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Liposure:
that woman is a witch. I cant take it

Lol

But is the husband not a demon, fucking two women in the name of marriage in the same house.

If your wife brings in another man as her second husband to your home, saying she need two husbands, because women are polygamous in nature. How will u feel hearing her moan while the second husband makes love to her.

Knowing fully well both of u are taking turns fucking the same pussy every day and night.

What will u do to such wife?
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Liposure: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
victorian:

Lol

But is the husband not a demon, fucking two women in the name of marriage in the same house.

If your wife brings in another man as her second husband to your home, saying she need two husbands, because women are polygamous in nature. How will u feel hearing her moan while the second husband makes love to her.

Knowing fully well both of u are taking turns fucking the same pussy every day and night.

cheating is bad, i agree. But cutting his precious prick is totally out of line
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by victorian(f): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
Liposure:
cheating is bad, i agree. But cutting his precious prick is totally out of line

You are right

She has mind. Mehn her mind strong!

She can chop off her husband's body parts in pieces without second thoughts.

A psychotic killer.

Anyways he made her that way.

He got what he turned his wife into. A psychotic killer.

People don't know that what u do to your partner can make them better , worse or terrible . People don't know.

If I were born a bad person, due to my terrible love experience, I would have been a Suicide bomber or silent killer without trace due to terribly demonic men I was unfortunate to come across with.

But because God has already created me to be good. I refuse to change into a bad person but I'm wiser now. I don't allow anyone take advantage of my kindness anymore.

That's life as it is, with different people out there.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by seunayantokun(m): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
loneprof:

Ok sir. grin

You're great, man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by nuelyoyo(m): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
victorian:

Lol

But they are northerners na, marrying two women is acceptable there. If you read the story well, the problem the first wife had was that she doesn't want to relocate to another town, though I know some sort of jealousy might also be a push factor, but that wasn't captured in the story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.