Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out (116601 Views)

Jealous Zambian Wife Cut Husband's Penis While Sleeping Over Cheating Suspicion / Landlord, Wife Cut Tenant's Face Over Quit Notice / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by jpride(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
If na me, na jungle justice straight.

I must wipe out her two breasts and even circumcise her
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by OriOko88(m): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Nawa ooo.
Pls let her spend some good time in jail!!
Many are mad but few are roaming.
Maybe she even has a mental illness,she should see a psychiatrist while in jail too.
How will the guy be able to enjoy sex now cry
Even me as a lady I'm feeling for him,because the pleasure from sex is very sweet.
On the bright side,the guy can channel the energy used for sex into something more productive.

Those 'fear women' crew, y'all didn't use the same energy to shout 'fear men' when uwa was raped and killed.
Stinking hypocrisy!!
Lol. ''The pleasure from sex is so sweet.' Una don fvck dick tire sotey u don know how sweet is it. O kare
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by marwanafrica: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
SexytorresE:
U are delusional and the myopic person here. Ur religion made u believe , but not what u believed ? I’m done talking to u. Don’t bother as I was reading the first and second paragraph I gave up and didn’t bother going further

You have no point to proof madam.
Shalom
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Joemetry(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Mr Johnny English, Google more about advantages of polygamy in the Bible & how your ancestors married many wives before you say, what you don't know.

Our BIBLE is boldly against polygamy, polyandry and polygyny.

The way other religions interpret the Holy Bible to justify their ills is baffling.
Even the Jews who originally own the old testament don't practice polygamy anymore because they know better now.

grin kiss
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by victorian(f): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
He won't cheat anymore.

There will be ultimate peace at home from henceforth!

But Seriously the wife must truly hate the husband with her entire being for her to commit such evil.

I always tell men if u can't stay faithful? Don't marry.

Forget marriage and be patronising runs girls. Simple.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Bekool(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
lalasticlala:
See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/5962646/8-month-pregnant-woman-chops-off

https://punchng.com/its-sad-my-wife-ended-my-life-this-way-taraba-man-whose-spouse-cut-off-his-manhood/?amp=1

Marriage is not by force. To stay married is not by force. She should have walked out of the marriage instead of torturing this man. Could it be that she put a substance in his food that made him sleep deep?

After God the next people men should fear are women now I understand why God refused to give women powers to rule and dominate men.
Doctors in the house is it possible for the detached manhood to be reunited to the man's body once again?
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by SexytorresE(f): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
Where is ur prove also about existence of God? I have nothing to prove to u as I nevr told u a creature or being existed
marwanafrica:

You have no point to proof madam.
Shalom
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by SexytorresE(f): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
xamuell:
Not everything is perceived by our senses. As for the family, there are free to take whatever course of action they wish. This situation calls for wisdom and Justice. Never has Justice been a wrong tool in the hands of men. Religion did nothing to them rather they followed the dictates of their own will or rather misinterpreted religious teachings. That's is not not the fault of religion.Forgiveness is good but every action has a consequence either through Justice (on Earth) or divine vengeance (after life) as theist believe. Religion supports Justice. We have free will for a purpose and that is SENSE OF JUDGEMENT. However you use yours, is up to you.
it also contributed. Cos they always tell u to leave everything in God’s hand , and that’s what he did
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by armyofone(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ummmm, nothing more to say since the almighty Buba bura has been detached.
Get well soon aboki.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by armyofone(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Other than for peeing, no need reattaching it.
Let it heal naturally and live life as it comes.

Bekool:

After God the next people men should fear are women now I understand why God refused to give women powers to rule and dominate men.
Doctors in the house is it possible for the detached manhood to be reunited to the man's body once again?
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Liposure: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
victorian:
He won't cheat anymore.

But Seriously the wife must truly hate the husband with her entire being for her to commit such evil.

that woman is a witch. I cant take it
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by armyofone(m): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Women don't like it when their husbands take another wife. @ post - Exactly! Don't marry if you can't be monogamous.
I just don't understand how one man can marry two or more women - smh

victorian:
He won't cheat anymore.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Prophet777: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Fear SOME women, domestic abused not limited to women alone. It is vice-versa. Many men are also victims of RAPE & domestic abused in the hands of devil re-incarnated women.

Guyz, please report any case of rape or domestic abused from your wife or gf to the appropriate authority.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Liposure: 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Nawa ooo.
Pls let her spend some good time in jail!!
Many are mad but few are roaming.
Maybe she even has a mental illness,she should see a psychiatrist while in jail too.
How will the guy be able to enjoy sex now cry
Even me as a lady I'm feeling for him,because the pleasure from sex is very sweet.
On the bright side,the guy can channel the energy used for sex into something more productive.

Those 'fear women' crew, y'all didn't use the same energy to shout 'fear men' when uwa was raped and killed.
Stinking hypocrisy!!
u think it easy like that. U sef check am now.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
Liposure:
that woman is a witch. I cant take it
learn to tame yourself now ooo, you don't know what your wife will do to you when you cheat on her
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by xamuell: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
SexytorresE:
it also contributed. Cos they always tell u to leave everything in God’s hand , and that’s what he did
I understand but I always say this. A vehicle is meant to be a relief but could contribute to a person's destruction. Now if I may, I'm gonna ask you. Who unlocks the destructive capability of every vehicle?
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Liposure: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Rozz:
learn to tame yourself now ooo, you don't know what your wife will do to you when you cheat on her
you are putting fear in my mind. And i dont fancy it
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Liposure:
you are putting fear in my mind. And i dont fancy it
did I create fear in you, sorry about that
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by SexytorresE(f): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
This question isn’t for for me
xamuell:
I understand but I always say this. A vehicle is meant to be a relief but could contribute to a person's destruction. Now if I may, I'm gonna ask you. Who unlocks the destructive capability of every vehicle?
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Decryptor(m): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
9gerian:
Never!

They (women) would be screaming blue murder, and forming hashtags all over social media by now. All female TV and radio programs would be airing and replaying the violence against women in abusive relationships.

Now that it is a man, they are giving tacit support to the woman through very weak reprimand and unlimited excuses.

The necessary and usual outrage is conspicuously absent.

Foolish women like that Mayowa Brown and her cronies in "Your View" would have been crying blue murder
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by seunayantokun(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
loneprof:

Do not expect a woman's undivided love in a polygamy...
Bros, I detest polygamy. I can never support it. It goes against my faith. But I only stand on the side of good reasoning. For instance, if you were in the position to investigate the incident, would you blame polygamy for it in any way? No. A crime remains what it is. On the basis of that I'd approach the callous act. Full stop.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
seunayantokun:

Bros, I detest polygamy. I can never support it. It goes against my faith. But I only stand on the side of good reasoning. For instance, if you were in the position to investigate the incident, would you blame polygamy for it in any way? No. A crime remains what it is. On the basis of that I'd approach the callous act. Full stop.

Bros I already condemned the act and I mentioned the justice part already. All I'm saying is that some issues come with polygamy, which are totally unnecessary. That's all...
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by xamuell: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
SexytorresE:
This question isn’t for for me
Ok then. Let's leave it that way. Au revoir.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by seunayantokun(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
Of course. But that is not the subject matter now which is a woman took off her husband's manhood, and why she has done that remains unclear. We should keep discussion on polygamy and its evils until another time. There are many reasons to condemn polygamy, that can help those involved in it to flee from it. But don't just join things together, it won't help.
Deal with the present evil.

loneprof:

Bros I already condemned the act and I mentioned the justice part already. All I'm saying is that some issues come with polygamy, which are totally unnecessary. That's all...
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by bizzibodi(m): 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
As soon woman (eve) was created man(adam) problem stated.i just wonder if this big problem is not foreseen cry cry cry
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Denko2721987(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
loneprof:

I feel sorry for the man and I hope he gets justice because that was pure evil, but why would a man who cannot afford 100k even think of marrying 2 wives?

Polygamy is the reason for what he suffered cos no woman wants to share her home with another. They will kill the man and train the kids to hate each other. It's not worth it at all...

oooo please dont blame this on polygamy... We have even more of these cases in monogamous marriages so whats your point
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by SexytorresE(f): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ko masi mita
xamuell:
Ok then. Let's leave it that way. Au revoir.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by xamuell: 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
SexytorresE:
Ko masi mita
Am sorry what??
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by SexytorresE(f): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
U aren’t from Korea so don’t bother
xamuell:
Am sorry what??
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Genesis 1 vs 1: Ye men, fear "Women" more than poverty and ye shall live long.
sad
TheRealProphet:
Genesis 1 vs 1: Ye men, fear "Women" more than poverty and ye shall live long.
which bible
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by xamuell: 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
SexytorresE:
U aren’t from Korea so don’t bother
Alright
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 07, 2020
seunayantokun:
Of course. But that is not the subject matter now which is a woman took off her husband's manhood, and why she has done that remains unclear. We should keep discussion on polygamy and its evils until another time. There are many reasons to condemn polygamy, that can help those involved in it to flee from it. But don't just join things together, it won't help.
Deal with the present evil.

Ok sir. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) / Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story / Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.