Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out (116596 Views)

Jealous Zambian Wife Cut Husband's Penis While Sleeping Over Cheating Suspicion / Landlord, Wife Cut Tenant's Face Over Quit Notice / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by SexytorresE(f): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2020
U are delusional and the myopic person here. Ur religion made u believe , but not what u believed ? I’m done talking to u. Don’t bother as I was reading the first and second paragraph I gave up and didn’t bother going further [quote author=marwanafrica post=91422394][/quote]
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Alexpetra: 9:33am On Jul 06, 2020
northvietnam:
And she go begin fvck dick for outside cuz the husband no get preek again

You see this life Eeeeeh... E no just balance at all
death neva kill the man now oo. Na when e find out say he's wife dey bang outside na that time he go die... Wait for it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by benoly(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2020
PureGoldh:
Some people just dey naturally wicked

Wish him quick recovery

Wish him quick recovery? Asin for his penis to heal or grow back?.
Dude wake up!
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2020
plenty of them dey outside like that. people go see say the woman or man get bad character, them go give them better advice say make he or she no marry ham, but them no go gree. see the results now. no matter how much I love you, the moment I detest bad or evil behaviour in you, I go just dump you asap.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by SexytorresE(f): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2020
So when u don’t have Christ in u , u become a killer? I don’t have the said Christ in me and I don’t and can’t kill
Nkyben:

So what do u expect when she doesn't have Christ in her?

Are they no longer killers
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by VirginFinder: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Very Tterrible and painful Eexperience..

You need Hhealing of the Hheart , soul and body..
Only GOD Ccan do that!

Stay strong Bbro! Be positive to yourself!

Don't hurt yourself or anyone!
Look up to God!
There is Nnothing God Ccannot Ddo!

Most Iimportant, Aaccept JESUS Christ!Prepare yourself for Eeternity..
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by sonofElElyon: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2020
your own bible surely...

TheRealProphet:
Genesis 1 vs 1: Ye men, fear "Women" more than poverty and ye shall live long.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Ladycewhy(f): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2020
Kenneygirl:
Lmao it's not third again
We are even far behind countries tagged third world. grin
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by paix(m): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2020
SQLmastar:
The world should be rid of women!
1)So that the GAYS can have their way!!!
2)Gradually procreation will come to a halt.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Arkway: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2020
Very bad experience
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by abidem4real: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2020
lalasticlala:
See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/5962646/8-month-pregnant-woman-chops-off

https://punchng.com/its-sad-my-wife-ended-my-life-this-way-taraba-man-whose-spouse-cut-off-his-manhood/?amp=1

Marriage is not by force. To stay married is not by force. She should have walked out of the marriage instead of torturing this man. Could it be that she put a substance in his food that made him sleep deep?
The wife must also be killed either physically or traditionally. She must not be allowed to live.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Diamondcan: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2020
TheRealProphet:
abeg which bible be that?lolz
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by GIdiata(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2020
AntiWailer:

You are simply a chronic idiot.

If u have a brain to call your own, you will see that there is no where in the post where I supported what she did.

If you think a man that can not raise 100k emergency to take care of himself should marry more than 1 wife then I should not even be having a conversation with you.

the women were so blind that they couldn't tell he wouldn't be able to pay bills abi?

always looking for ways to Blame men. broke ass marries 2 wives you blame d broke ass. the woman that decided to marry a broke ass who's already married has sense abi
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by seunayantokun(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2020
loneprof:

This I believe as well. But it goes both ways though. Whenever love is absent in a relationship, it gets sour and dangerous.

My earlier mentioned point still holds true. If one wife could kill a man, why marry 2?

Then polygamy is not a cause again but lack of love which can be present in any marriage.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2020
seunayantokun:

Then polygamy is not a cause again but lack of love which can be present in any marriage.

Do not expect a woman's undivided love in a polygamy...

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
DCmonster:
LMAO!!! grin

Loool, I thought I was the only one laughing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by olaadenigeria(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
But some of this stories women beating man or cutting some dick always surprises me. Did the women gives them sleeping drug before the attacks? How she removed the trouser before grabbing the thing and cut.. Pls educate me pls grin
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by JBoss25(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
urchcoded:
Which Kain wickedness be this..you sure say I go marry so? Because I'm sure these two people were lovey dovey B4 now. Your wife can turn into anything.
There are 1000 ways to die. Stay single and it becomes 999 ways.
don't support arsenal and it becomes 998

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by JBoss25(m): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
Supermugu:
angry I swear any Man who doesn't Fear Women go die EARLY cool
but right now I'm sure you're dating or married grin
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by xamuell: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
SexytorresE:
Why leave it to God u’ve not seen? That’s what religion did to that family . For the man to say he leave it to God. grin
Not everything is perceived by our senses. As for the family, there are free to take whatever course of action they wish. This situation calls for wisdom and Justice. Never has Justice been a wrong tool in the hands of men. Religion did nothing to them rather they followed the dictates of their own will or rather misinterpreted religious teachings. That's is not not the fault of religion.Forgiveness is good but every action has a consequence either through Justice (on Earth) or divine vengeance (after life) as theist believe. Religion supports Justice. We have free will for a purpose and that is SENSE OF JUDGEMENT. However you use yours, is up to you.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by DCmonster: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
fieryy:

Loool, I thought I was the only one laughing grin grin grin
Shit is very funny. I didn't even read through. grin
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
DCmonster:
Shit is very funny. I didn't even read through. grin

I keep imagining the shock that must have been on his face when he woke up to the pain grin grin grin

Lmaooooo grin grin

It's not supposed to be funny but hahahahaha

The food must have even been very good for him to doze off with a smile of satisfaction on his face grin grin
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by DCmonster: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
fieryy:

I keep imagining the shock that must have been on his face when he woke up to the pain grin grin grin

Lmaooooo grin grin

It's not supposed to be funny but hahahahaha

The food must have even been very good for him to doze off with a smile of satisfaction on his face grin grin
He is still shocked and won't get over it for a very long time. The food must have been so good, but definitely laced with drug. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by tonididdy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
cowardafonja:

Tonda faya ur fada for giving birth to a simp. would u have said this if the victim was a woman?
Your papa well well... Anofia
Did I ask the man to marry two wives.
His choices got him here.
. This wasn't an accident.

Fool
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by VickyRotex(f): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Excuse me sister notorious, what did u really mean

lol that's not a sister, that's a guy trolling. He has many accounts here.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Skmoda360(m): 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Pastor lokozo
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ok... Thanks Sis kiss kiss
VickyRotex:

lol that's not a sister, that's a guy trolling. He has many accounts here.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by VickyRotex(f): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Ok... Thanks Sis kiss kiss

you're welcome dear kiss kiss
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by TheSourcerer: 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Excuse me sister notorious, what did u really mean

We call you guys Ass
Attention Sseekers!!
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by 77up(m): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
Even though the world is rising on overlooking most evil committed by women but quick to judge men due to the hypocrisy level in this generation and grows in number of wannabe feminist.

Very sure this man will be in more bigger trouble if it's the other way round. Now the man will live sorrowful life for the rest of his life now and funny enough, reckless and wicked lots are even blaming him for married two wives as if it's new, even here on nairaland.

May we never marry our enemy as wife.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Peace666: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Trayceey:
So if they cut a man's pennis, he'll still be alive. Na wa o . I didn't know o?

Now you know. Don't do that thing you have in mind.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by OriOko88(m): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
LizBathory:
serves him right
When u gets raped, this is how we would also say it serves you right, attributing it to your indecent dressing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) / Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story / Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.