Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out (116606 Views)

Jealous Zambian Wife Cut Husband's Penis While Sleeping Over Cheating Suspicion / Landlord, Wife Cut Tenant's Face Over Quit Notice / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by BennyDon: 4:58am On Jul 06, 2020
End of the road

undecided
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by AntiWailer: 4:58am On Jul 06, 2020
GIdiata:

and it's a JUSTIFICATION to cut off his PENIS abi?

STUPID MAN SIGHTED. u are d reason all these bloody FEMINIST think they can harm a MAN anyway they DEEM fit and get AWAY with it. BECAUSE MEN LIKE YOU WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT THEM.

she way AGREE TO MARRY BROKE ASS. NO CONCERN U ABI.

NONSENSE

You are simply a chronic idiot.

If u have a brain to call your own, you will see that there is no where in the post where I supported what she did.

If you think a man that can not raise 100k emergency to take care of himself should marry more than 1 wife then I should not even be having a conversation with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by tunary(m): 5:02am On Jul 06, 2020
aronski:
But how was she able to bring him down, hold his **** and cut it off?
may be he was sleeping...

Your wife have really finished you!
You read and still don't understand? plead someone to explain to you
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by gaskiyamagana: 5:19am On Jul 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Very Terrible and painful Experience..

You need Healing of the Heart , soul and body..
Only GOD Can do that!

Stay strong Bro! Be positive to yourself!

Don't hurt yourself or anyone!
Look up to God!
There is Nothing God Cannot Do!

Most Important, Accept JESUS Christ!Prepare yourself for Eternity..
What of the EU and western countries who don't carry Jesus Christ for head like street hawkers but dem dey enjoy life more dan us?
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by YelloweWest: 5:21am On Jul 06, 2020
Proponets of polygamy see your life!

Marry one wife u no go hear. Now see what has happened. When the first wife was complaining he did not listen. Now he is dickless

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 06, 2020
Aegerine:

You are a perfect illustration of human personified evil. What a wicked soul you are. I am seriously weeping for the unfortunate being that will elevate someone like you with being a wife.

I just wish that the women are wiped off the face of this earth
look at how pained this fool is, just because I asked a harmless question. Frustrated goat. I think it's best you hit your forehead on the wall 100 times. That way, you will get better. So marrying a woman now means elevating her? Mukpas. Abeg swerve
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Jabioro: 5:26am On Jul 06, 2020
aronski:
But how was she able to bring him down, hold his **** and cut it off?
may be he was sleeping...

Your wife have really finished you!
Can't you read..? The man was in deep sleep,she might have lay slight sleeping drugs into his food..
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by DrayZee: 5:36am On Jul 06, 2020
From what I've seen, most of the Nairaland females who commented here have no problem with what the woman did. Imagine that cheesy

A woman did this, and she got away with it. Some women even came here to blame the man. Would it be wrong to conclude that they are capable of committing such too? I don't think so.

E. B. Things

4 Likes

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by View01(m): 5:47am On Jul 06, 2020
And he's still wearing his wedding ring

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Kay25(m): 5:51am On Jul 06, 2020
[quote author=SQLmastar post=91419348] The world should be rid of women![/quote
And you think the world will still be better without them?
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 06, 2020
Please fans i need more followers.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 06, 2020
Nigeria women and jealousy is like hushpuppy and papa hushpuppy

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by SweetCunt97(f): 6:05am On Jul 06, 2020
kalufelix:
You better marry one and spare a soul..
How? They said he'll not b able to use a penis again naw. I don't see u giving any solution undecided
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by SweetCunt97(f): 6:07am On Jul 06, 2020
DrayZee:
From what I've seen, most of the Nairaland females who commented here have no problem with what the woman did. Imagine that cheesy

A woman did this, and she got away with it. Some women even came here to blame the man. Would it be wrong to conclude that they are capable of committing such too? I don't think so.

E. B. Things
Even a seri killer in real life can come here and shout evil, wickedness. Don't take people's comments here for true
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by hamzeiy: 6:08am On Jul 06, 2020
He should kill the woman, before that cut of the bura of her father too....useless thing
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 06, 2020
All these recent dick cutters sef.. why not just kill him. See what marriage has done to this one? If he was single like me the dick go still dey breath well. Abeg with the crop of girls we have now being single & sexually active is the shiznit undecided
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by tammie24: 6:08am On Jul 06, 2020
martineverest:
or even use super glue on it
grin
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by mrchineke: 6:15am On Jul 06, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
What is a man without a dick

Let him just go and kill himself ooo

Your brain is EMPTY!!!
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 06, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
You don reach here grin King of.......
..Meme

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by OmohNas: 6:32am On Jul 06, 2020
He could have suffered same fate even in monogamy. We have read several dick cutting cases here on nairaland where the family involved were monogamous. Who knows if he worth more than a million naira before he took in the second wife and situation later changed. I believe people sometimes condemn polygamy more than extramarital affairs even if the intention of entering into polygamy was to avoid the later. May God deliver us from evil partner.
My opinion.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Hausa girls , damn psychos!

She must crave suya.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 06, 2020
Excuse me sister notorious, what did u really mean
notoriousbabe:
This man go like pussssssy well well. Na sidon look him dey now. That is why one should pray very well before marrying any naija babe. Dem full nairaland carrying knives up and down.

cc; vickyrotex
ajepako
bola146
fatymore
anuoluwa1234
folake4u
funkebabee
iyanbali
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Godmademan(m): 6:40am On Jul 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Very Terrible and painful Experience..

You need Healing of the Heart , soul and body..
Only GOD Can do that!

Stay strong Bro! Be positive to yourself!

Don't hurt yourself or anyone!
Look up to God!
There is Nothing God Cannot Do!

Most Important, Accept JESUS Christ!Prepare yourself for Eternity..
Is he a nairalander?
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Farki: 6:40am On Jul 06, 2020
kushme:

I thought i was the only one thinking this..

Some guys here are even making jokes out of it...

If it was a woman that was raped or mutilated they will be out in the streets virtue signalling, making twitter hashtags and calling the senate. Because it's a man it is a joke I'm sure the woman won't even see inside of a police station.

When we say men are expendable foolish people will be talking nonsense.

When their turn comes they shouldn't say we didn't warn them.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Aegerine: 6:50am On Jul 06, 2020
Trayceey:
look at how pained this fool is, just because I asked a harmless question. Frustrated goat. I think it's best you hit your forehead on the wall 100 times. That way, you will get better. So marrying a woman now means elevating her? Mukpas. Abeg swerve

Yea! the same type of harmless question that you asked when you and your ilks were accusing men of both proven and unproven rape cases.

Your hypocrisy stinks to the high heaven. Idiot.
If you are fortunate enough to become a wife, chop off your man's manhood to establish whether he will survive it or not instead of typing shits here with your rotten fingers.

Wicked soul

4 Likes

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Tilykay(m): 6:50am On Jul 06, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Genesis 1 vs 1: Ye men, fear "Women" more than poverty and ye shall live long.

This guy picture Una dey use don suffer
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Ten06(m): 7:02am On Jul 06, 2020
smallsmall:

The way some of you reason, really makes me think Nigeria needs to scrap its educational system and start afresh!
I am certain you have rad about tens of women who murdered their MONOGAMIST husband or are you just daft?
So you are so stupid and untrained by your parent to come to a public page to insult people who are more reasonable than your father. The cultism has really gotten into your head idiot
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by chatinent: 7:03am On Jul 06, 2020
That woman tho.
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by jummex8228(f): 7:12am On Jul 06, 2020
SQLmastar:
The world should be rid of women!
What about your mother and sisters?. And beside people like you can't do without a woman in a day .

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Sweetcho: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2020
Can you imagine he was probably in a very deep sleep having a wet dream only for the dream to be cut short by a living nightmare. So what of the missing part is it in the freezer? Will they be a let to attach it back on? Hopefully she didn't cut at the base. Is the sack still attached? So many questions. It must have been a very sharp knife
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by BalancedBoard: 7:14am On Jul 06, 2020
It's a pity. I wish you speedy recovery Sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) / Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story / Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.