Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House (4459 Views)

Where Did Kwara Deputy Speaker, Adetiba Get Money To Build Duplex In One Year? / How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad / How Kwara Government Was Swindled Of N227m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by Kelf2016(m): 12:03am On Jul 06, 2020
..I leave them all to God.....Husband says*

Kwara state controversial Deputy Governor, Mr Kayode Alabi is in the news again and this time its about his extramarital affairs with wife of one of his long time friends whom according to multiple reliable sources had been friend with Kayode Alabi for over fifteen years in Lagos .

Recall that Mr Kayode Alabi few weeks back was in the news for getting extremely drunk and slapping his police orderly who was trying to prevent him from jumping over the fence at government house Charlet, ilorin , the actions sparked public outrage across the state but government eventually prevailed on police institution to cover up the dirty deeds in order to save its face from public embarrassment.

According to our lagos informant who prefer anonymity, the Deputy Governor had been having extramarital affairs with the married woman in question for long . The woman who was married to one of Mr Kayode Alabi friends was working in one of Guarantee Trust Banks, Gtb branches in Lagos and was the account officer to the deputy Governor .

The husband in 2018 got wind of the dirty affairs between his wife and Kayode Alabi but when he challenged her , the woman denied claiming the affairs was just business relationship.

Trouble however started in early 2019 when the woman and Kayode Alabi were caught by the husband at an odd hour in one of the Lagos hotels. Information revealed that the husband beat his wife blue black until the wife openly confessed to him that she is actually engaging in romantic affairs with the deputy Governor in other to safeguard her job .

On hearing this , the angry husband lodged complaints at the woman's office which in turn led the bank's management to transfer the woman to PortHarcourt branch since the offence did not affect her official duty or breach any known codes of the bank .

When the woman informed her lover , Kayode Alabi that Gtb had posted her from Lagos to PortHarcourt, the deputy Governor summarily told her to tender her resignation and join him in Ilorin immediately.

Without informing her husband who's already not talking to her anymore ,the woman parked out of her matrimonial home, took all her children and eloped to Ilorin to begin life fully with her lover , Kayode Alabi.

The deputy Governor who received the woman and her children quickly ordered his boys to prepare the Government Lodge which is formerly being used by Vice Chancellors of Kwasu for the woman and her little kids . He also promised to get the woman a federal government job so that after he left office , the woman would be able to take care of her children including the one she would bear for him without hassle.

The lucky woman has since gotten a job with a Federal government Agency courtesy of the deputy Governor and still reside in the government lodge with her children . Aside from lodging her in government house , two of the official vehicles allotted to the deputy Governor was also given to the woman for her mobility.

Meanwhile, the woman's husband has said he would not be wasting his time dragging any legal issues with Kwara Deputy Governor for eloping with his wife and children noting that since the deputy Governor is enjoying immunity , it would amount to time wasting trying to drag him to court .

"I'm not interested in seeking any legal redress , it doesn't worth it , I'm happy that such an unfaithful woman leaves my life with her children which I'm not even sure belong to me , I leave all of them including my so call friend who could stab me from behind to God" said the woman's husband when he was contacted .

Efforts to speak with the deputy Governor proved abortive as none of his known phone lines could be reached to get his own side of the story but this medium confirmed that a woman is living in the government lodge located beside the government house.

Mr Kayode Alabi was chosen as running mate to governor Abdulrahaman Abdulrazaq and ran a joint ticket with the Governor under the platform of all progressive Congress ,APC. He was said to be an employee to the Governor's brother , Mr Isiaka Abdulrazaq before his emergence as deputy Governor.

End

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by zoeA: 12:11am On Jul 06, 2020
Snakes and women

9 Likes

Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by economia1: 12:17am On Jul 06, 2020
If the story is true, is he immune to sleeping with another man's wife?

2 Likes

Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by duduade: 12:21am On Jul 06, 2020
Omg

Is that the man

A gorilla is more handsome than him

3 Likes

Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by saheedbadmus(m): 12:21am On Jul 06, 2020
Old men disgracing themselves.. imagine this baba o , ur Padi wife chai and u b deputy gov of kwara..if u can Betray ur friend , that shows you would betray does that vote u guyz into govt ..

9 Likes

Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by XXLMANDIGO: 12:41am On Jul 06, 2020
shocked

The Deputy Governor has been Pussified tongue. Plus he actually looks like a drunkard...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by nzeobi(m): 1:12am On Jul 06, 2020
I don't know what some men see in other people's wife when they have their wife's and many single women cry

6 Likes

Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by bankyblue(m): 1:21am On Jul 06, 2020
I feel the man's pain .. mind u, ilorin people and fornication are 5 and 6

Some help me with Zuma pox

4 Likes

Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by IJOBA2: 1:56am On Jul 06, 2020
THIS OLD MEN JUST DEY EMBARASS WE HARD WORKING OMOLUABIS angry
Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by Tranquill: 1:57am On Jul 06, 2020
economia1:

On what basis would the husband take the deputy governor to court assuming he has no immunity?

What he did with his wife is morally wrong and the man should be grateful that his so called friend of 15 years did not poison him but there's no criminal offence here and I don't even see anything that can sustain any civil litigation.

10 Likes

Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by Vision4God: 2:12am On Jul 06, 2020
Iniquities shall abound as a result of increasing lawlessness..... embarassed

Lord we are in your hands
Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by dalongjnr: 2:13am On Jul 06, 2020
Hmm... This story got no source. Pls disregard it.
Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by gentlestdude(m): 2:21am On Jul 06, 2020
lol
Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by MetaPhysical: 2:29am On Jul 06, 2020
If anyone in the house know that mumu husband please pass this to him.

1. Keep reliable and certified evidence to show that you are married to the woman and the marriage contract is still in force.

2. Keep reliable evidence that is free of any doubt to show your wife has abandoned her matrimonial home.

3. Keep proof of abandonement using your living condition as evidence to show that her abandonement has impacted your life and that you suffer severe hardship as a result.

4. Obtain proof of her whereabout, using multimedia materials and records to show, without reasonable doubt, that she is alive and living a purposeful life.

5. Obtain records of any person she cohabits with, the regularity of their cohabitation and the type of relationship.

6. Deputy gov has immunity...but your wife does not. Get a court order to subpoena her and get disclosure of her marital status under oath and in a jurisdiction in Lagos State.

7. Give deposition at her appearance in court and contest her disclosures.

If the court find discrepancies she coupd be held in contempt for lying under oath.

Ask the court to indict her. You want to intimidate and scare her to reveal the whole truth to court authority. She has burden of proof that her statement to court is accurate and must contest and disprove your evidences.

The court disposition you can use to pursue a civil lawsuit against deputy gov when his immunity lapses.

You can go a different approach and instead of 6 and 7, jump from 5 to a law suit. This is costly but the burden of proof is on you, not her.

Cc
Adaibeku
Alhaja Rekhina

Warn your sister I will show her pepper if she leaves me for another man. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by Beblessedbaba: 2:32am On Jul 06, 2020
No be small thing o!
Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by idahme(m): 3:14am On Jul 06, 2020
economia1:

He is even immune after shooting someone to death talk much of common sleeping with someone's wife.... That's we see it, pathetic.

1 Like

Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by StagethemTVee: 3:19am On Jul 06, 2020
For real?
Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by mumumugu(m): 4:42am On Jul 06, 2020
Yoruba and gossip....

1 Like

Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by Kodename: 5:50am On Jul 06, 2020
Tranquill:

On what basis would the husband take the deputy governor to court assuming he has no immunity?

What he did with his wife is morally wrong and the man should be grateful that his so called friend of 15 years did not poison him but there's no criminal offence here and I don't even see anything that can sustain any civil litigation.
He can sue him for enticement and harbouring
after his immunity elapses.
Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by ruggedtimi(m): 6:01am On Jul 06, 2020
If the story is true..I guess the children are teenagers for them to follow their mother to such stupid journey

1 Like

Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by Chirowman(m): 6:05am On Jul 06, 2020
what a miserable life, her actions will hunt her someday e go clear for her eyes.
Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by seborrhic: 6:18am On Jul 06, 2020
Typical beer parlor gossip with no single source.
You can't hide under anonymity to tarnish someone's image.If it's so,then the world would be full of such useless gossips, destroying people's lives while the peddlers walk about freely.
If people knew the enormous damage stories like this cause,they would insist none gets posted without d name of the source being attached to it.

2 Likes

Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by crossfm: 6:21am On Jul 06, 2020
The O TE GE movement. These are the guys they where dancing and praising as the new messier in kwara state.Nigerian politicians are one and the same.They keep on deceiving us,and the funny thing is that the Masses keep on failing for their trick's.

2 Likes

Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by SpicyMimi(f): 6:32am On Jul 06, 2020
shocked

By the way, we have clearance sales for men's wears -50% discount off! Check my profile for pics and prices.
Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by EgunMogaji2: 6:35am On Jul 06, 2020
I like the husbands actions, except the beating of the wife part.

Just divorce the beyotch and move on with no wahala. Women are not a limited production item.
Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by Captainrambo2: 6:41am On Jul 06, 2020
No man should take another's wife...it kills. undecided

This is something my father told me long ago...
Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by mike8804: 6:48am On Jul 06, 2020
Igbomina people and women na 5%6, even in their 80's they still flirt around shamelessly

1 Like

Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by Haywhymido(m): 7:10am On Jul 06, 2020
smh, Ilorin people and adultery.
Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by phemmyfour: 7:14am On Jul 06, 2020
Turning govt house into a brothel
Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by osamz007: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2020
O TO GE PPL

O BLAME THE WOMAN FOR OPENING HER LEGS THOUGH
Re: How Kwara Deputy Governor Eloped With His Friend's Wife, Lodge Her In Govt House by agbolahan1991(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2020
Trust nobody....
Put all your trust in Allah...
What's meant for u will never leave u....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Notice Esn now uses Advance Weapons(pics) / Nigerian Electricity Under Construction / Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.