Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

How Do You Get Over A Guy Who Used And Dumped You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Get Over A Guy Who Used And Dumped You? (925 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get Over A Guy Who Used And Dumped You? by AdonisT(f): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2020
Please i need advice. My ex used and dumped me. How do i get over him?
Re: How Do You Get Over A Guy Who Used And Dumped You? by GraGra247(m): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2020
By moving on.
Re: How Do You Get Over A Guy Who Used And Dumped You? by Dami12345: 8:45am On Jul 06, 2020
AdonisT:

You sure that's what you want?
Re: How Do You Get Over A Guy Who Used And Dumped You? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2020
AdonisT:
Try again.
Re: How Do You Get Over A Guy Who Used And Dumped You? by donbachi(m): 9:15am On Jul 06, 2020
Lure him back..then dump him.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Over A Guy Who Used And Dumped You? by valgbo(m): 9:20am On Jul 06, 2020
Re: How Do You Get Over A Guy Who Used And Dumped You? by Oluromantic: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2020
By drastically learning more about men and knowing them much more. May sound mean but it's true. Knowing too much about yourself than you know the other party breeds so much pain after the dissolution of the relationship. The reverse makes you more able to handle the relationship and become more attractive to the opposite gender. Not beauty attraction perse but generally; wisdom, understanding, prudence, apt mannerisms and portrayal of affection. etc

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Over A Guy Who Used And Dumped You? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2020
AdonisT:

Well, first of all, sorry for what you went through. The problem with most of you ladies is that you tend to love who doesn't love you back and that's always wrong. You have been with someone who you claim treated you like trash and yet you stuck with him till the point where he dumped you? Although we don't know the full story, I think you played yourself. I checked your previous posts so I know you've been having this issue for a while.

Try to go out with your friends more and have fun, but don't jump into any relationship just to feel better otherwise you could get hurt more. Take your time and set standards for yourself, I'm sure you'll meet the right person.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Get Over A Guy Who Used And Dumped You? by ForestHill: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Strive for excellence wink

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Over A Guy Who Used And Dumped You? by frozen70(f): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2020
AdonisT:

For how long do you want to be eb brooding over it

Just shake it off and move on, learn your lesson and be wiser next time

It's possible he may come back, it's now your choice to accept him or not

Just move on because this is just the beginning

You may meet another character like him

So take charge of your emotions

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Over A Guy Who Used And Dumped You? by Bennysam: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2020
What did you mean by use and dump you?
Re: How Do You Get Over A Guy Who Used And Dumped You? by dumininu01(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
You move on na grin... Person wey dump you no send u sef grin grin
Re: How Do You Get Over A Guy Who Used And Dumped You? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
Oluromantic:
By drastically learning more about men and knowing them much more. May sound mean but it's true. Knowing too much about yourself than you know the other party breeds so much pain after the dissolution of the relationship. The reverse makes you more able to handle the relationship and become more attractive to the opposite gender. Not beauty attraction perse but generally; wisdom, understanding, prudence, apt mannerisms and portrayal of affection. etc
knowing men?

Is everyone the same? Lol

(1) (Reply)

Why are girls from poor background proud / #bbnaija Housemates Ka3na And Praise Caught On Camera Having Sex ( +18 Videos) / Should My Friend Be Suspicious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.