Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

How Do I Friend Zone Her Without Getting Into Trouble? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Friend Zone Her Without Getting Into Trouble? (942 Views)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / Trying To Friend Zone Her But She Won't Give Up / The Reaction Of A Lady I Friend Zoned,share Yours Too.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Friend Zone Her Without Getting Into Trouble? by Darius990BC: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
She's my my superior at work and I don't do colleagues and will never do. I know how much women loathe rejection. How do l put this to her to make her understand and not despise me after? She's an influencial staff and she can get me fired just by the flick of her finger.
Re: How Do I Friend Zone Her Without Getting Into Trouble? by jefdr001: 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
Treat her like you would your mother. It will kill all sexual feelings in her.
Re: How Do I Friend Zone Her Without Getting Into Trouble? by Bluezy13(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
Did she literally ask you out or you perceive she is into you

Be explicitly specific.
Re: How Do I Friend Zone Her Without Getting Into Trouble? by ProphetofOdin: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Respect her and tell her she has high standards, and once in a while ask her for relationship advice about you and you girlfriend. if you treat her as a big sister her emotions towards you will turn to that of a guardian, i have been in your shoe before and it worked.

If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
Re: How Do I Friend Zone Her Without Getting Into Trouble? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ask your pastor undecided
Re: How Do I Friend Zone Her Without Getting Into Trouble? by squash47(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
Start meeting her for relationship advice. ...and always address her as "sister, anty"

1 Like

Re: How Do I Friend Zone Her Without Getting Into Trouble? by pansophist(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
As far she didn't ask you out directly, then there is nothing there to reject. do not respond positively to her green lights. If she invites you, form busy. Also, beware of soft influences such as doing stuff for you (eg free food), to avoid the feeling that you're indebted somehow to her.

It is not your fault if other adults can't deal with rejection, but do not accept a relationship you do not want to be in.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Friend Zone Her Without Getting Into Trouble? by paulolee(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
enter the kpekus first and tell her dt ur pastor isnt happy with the both of you being together.
Re: How Do I Friend Zone Her Without Getting Into Trouble? by Angelacruz: 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
jstbe similing
Re: How Do I Friend Zone Her Without Getting Into Trouble? by pansophist(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
squash47:
Start meeting her for relationship advice. ...and always address her as "sister, anty"

The downside of this method is that he will appear inexperienced and amateurish, and she may also lose respect for him and her trust in his competence. Especially in a situation where they both work together.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Friend Zone Her Without Getting Into Trouble? by squash47(m): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
pansophist:

The downside of this method is that he will appear inexperienced and amateurish, and she may also loose respect for him. Especially in a situation where they both work together.
if she looses respect for him, that's better than engaging in a romance with him.

The op doesn't want to do anything romantic with his boss.
Re: How Do I Friend Zone Her Without Getting Into Trouble? by DaddyRochie1642: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
pansophist:
As far she didn't ask you out directly, then there is nothing there to reject. If you believe she is romantically interested in you by her actions and green lights, then do not respond positively to it. If she invites you, form busy. Also, beware of soft influences such as doing stuff for you (eg free food), to avoid the feeling that you're indebted somehow to her.

It is not your fault if other adults can't deal with rejection, but do not accept a relationship you do not want to be in.

Pansophist...always spitting knowledge.

#Respect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Friend Zone Her Without Getting Into Trouble? by tobechi20(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
Become a nice guy around her. Keep complaining about your relationship,how your gf left u for been a 2 mins man. She will lose interest in u
Re: How Do I Friend Zone Her Without Getting Into Trouble? by hashtagged(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
Darius990BC:
She's my my superior at work and I don't do colleagues and will never do. I know how much women loathe rejection. How do l put this to her to make her understand and not despise me after? She's an influencial staff and she can get me fired just by the flick of her finger.

Start by giving her little compliments like, i wish i had a mom like you, or i wish you were my older sister, do this without any guilt, and once in a while.

(1) (Reply)

What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? / When An Older Brother Wants To Meet His Sister’s Friends? / Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.