Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women (15443 Views)

I Wish Nigerian Women Will Grow Vaginas Like These South Korean Women! / Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy / Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Great100000: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2020
It is so beautiful to see how love cuts across different cultures, continents and people bringing them together to make them one. Though Koreans are well known for racism, they tag black as "dirty" and they make you feel like you committed a sin for being black. Some Koreans see Blacks as "Aliens" because we have broad nose,thick lips and brown skin, They expect everyone to be like them: pointed nose, small mouth,white skin and all and if you're not having any of these features,you are considered a taboo.

We Africans adore Koreans alot, and it would have been better if they do same. Even at that, there are still a few of them who don't discriminate, these set of people welcome you and make you feel at home, infact they see you as an amazing creature because you're different from them, these cartegory are rare and hard to come by. Racial discrimination or not, there are still few Africans who reside in Korea, some got married to Korean Women, Tayo and Obinna serves as a case study.

3 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by SmartProf(m): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2020
I'm sure they ended in South Korea. They couldn't find the map to North Korea for obvious reasons. In love, a jealous woman does more research than the FBI, so keep your love alive regardless the race of ur spouse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Great100000: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2020
1. Temitayo

Kyunghwa and Tayo is such a beautiful mix of cultures. Bride, Kyunghwa is Korean while her groom, Tayo hails from Nigeria and hence they infused both distinct features of their roots into their wedding.

Temitayo and Kyunghwa love story started about Three years ago in the beautiful city of Busan,South Korea while Temitayo was undergoing his master's studies. They became close friends and from close friends they became intimate and that was how Thur journey of love began,and today they're happily married.

See Their wedding photos below;

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Great100000: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2020
More.....

Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Great100000: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2020
More........

Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Great100000: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2020
And

Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Hollysaint: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Great100000: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2020
2.Obinna Ogbuji

Obinna married Suzy Shin the love of his life, in an intimate ceremony in Seoul, South Korea. Ogbuji is Nigerian and Shin is Korean. The couple met in South Korea, where Ogbuji works as a model and businessman.

The happy couple who clearly enjoyed the blessings and well wishes of their respective parents shared some pictures on social media from their very colorful Korean traditional wedding ceremony and a modern-themed pre-wedding photo shoot.

Ogbuji and Shin’s marriage is turning heads particularly because Asians typically do not warm up to Africans, but love doesn't discriminate. The wedding reception was very small,it was some few family and friends gathering. The duo look cute together,just imagine how cute their kids would look. Biracial babies are always cute. I personally feel interracial love and marriage should be encouraged, especially Koreans.

See Obinna and Suzy's wedding photos and pre wedding shoot below:

Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Great100000: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2020
I just kept thinking about this scenario "Lee Min Hoo, getting married to a Nigerian Girl" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you think that can ever be possible??
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by ArisingStorm: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2020
Its beautiful.

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by ArisingStorm: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2020
Great100000:
I just kept thinking about this scenario "Lee Min Hoo, getting married to a Nigerian Girl" cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't pray so o, many Nigerian girls will kill them grin

9 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2020
He shouldn't export skull mining to korea

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Great100000: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2020
ArisingStorm:

I don't pray so o, many Nigerian girls will kill them grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin u no serious cheesy cheesy cheesy Where you will see some Nigeria Ladies Called him Alade Mi o won cheesy cheesy cheesy. If you see what Nigeria ladies wrote about him on his Birthday, Chai!!!
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by ArisingStorm: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2020
Great100000:
grin grin grin grin grin grin u no serious cheesy cheesy cheesy Where you will see some Nigeria Ladies Called him Alade Mi o won cheesy cheesy cheesy. If you see what Nigeria ladies wrote about him on his Birthday, Chai!!!
grin grin Bro, that's true love grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Great100000: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2020
ArisingStorm:

grin grin Bro, that's true love grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy Names that they can't even call their Boyfriends, some even Photoshop themselves with that guy grin grin grin grin grin. I don't even know if that guy uses Jazz on them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by GMBuhari: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2020
Great100000:

One married one chidinma recently
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Great100000: 10:20am On Jul 06, 2020
GMBuhari:

One married one chidinma recently
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by ArisingStorm: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2020
Great100000:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Names that they can't even call their Boyfriends, some even Photoshop themselves with that guy grin grin grin grin grin. I don't even know if that guy uses Jazz on them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin Love is blind grin
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:41am On Jul 06, 2020
South Korea and Nigeria, strange even Asia with Africa not so common.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by SaintBishop: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2020
Great100000:

You copy everything from opera news including this comment.

What kind of fvckery is this?

5 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by SarkinYarki: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2020
Lucky men.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Great100000: 11:23am On Jul 06, 2020
ArisingStorm:

grin grin Love is blind grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Great100000: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Lucky men.
Yes ooo, they are lucky
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by seanwilliam(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2020
I hear say na women dey pay brideprice abi na groom price in Asia... shey na true?
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Kemimarch16(f): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2020
love is a beautiful thing
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Izabel(f): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2020
Since you don't wanna post one with a black female and korean dude here's one below

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by KelvinCX(m): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Great100000:

U no fit see am cause na una dark skinned boys dey chase chinko women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Is it a yingyang camera you used to snap the pics?
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by TGMISKY(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
There's an exception to everything
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Hotspotbro(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
Make i japa this place

2 Shares

Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Hotspotbro(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Great100000:
It is so beautiful to see how love cuts across different cultures, continents and people bringing them together to make them one. Though Koreans are well known for racism, they tag black as "dirty" and they make you feel like you committed a sin for being black. Some Koreans see Blacks as "Aliens" because we have broad nose,thick lips and brown skin, They expect everyone to be like them: pointed nose, small mouth,white skin and all and if you're not having any of these features,you are considered a taboo.

We Africans adore Koreans alot, and it would have been better if they do same. Even at that, there are still a few of them who don't discriminate, these set of people welcome you and make you feel at home, infact they see you as an amazing creature because you're different from them, these cartegory are rare and hard to come by. Racial discrimination or not, there are still few Africans who reside in Korea, some got married to Korean Women, Tayo and Obinna serves as a case study.
Nah,black dudes are like celebs in S korea where their people are so Americanized, thinking all black dudes run faster, rap and dance. Or play basketball. Or sometimes their own racism is based on ignorance and what our people too do there

2 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Hotspotbro(m): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
Great100000:

many Chinese dudes in Naija eye Our girls but seems they're so scared to do so. Coz i saw a pic of a couple Chinese guy, black girl both holding hands

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? / How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It / The 12 Signs Of Relationship Compatibility To Test Your Love Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.