Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women (15536 Views)

I Wish Nigerian Women Will Grow Vaginas Like These South Korean Women! / Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy / Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Twinkletwin: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Someone please help me for the sake of God 310ff8574ff507 First bank
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Olayinka8793(m): 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Make i japa this place
This is an insult to subway surf. Lol.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Goldp5988(f): 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
Happy for them.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by MisterRuk(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
The hustle is real
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by meobizy(f): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
Humans are humans at the end of the day. It will surprise you the amount of pretty, averagely built Chinese, Korean and Japanese females their men reject — calling them ‘fat‘ and unwanted. Those ones jump at the love and affection any man will provide, regardless of his skin colour, creed and political standing. So far he has a penis, a deep voice and can physically fight off rivals, she will happily take him as her own. It’s why I love interracial dating: there are more complexities to a human being than beauty standards.

2 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by DreamyEyes: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Interracial
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by robosky02(m): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lalasticlala this is beautiful

Colour is nothing
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by RealEzee(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
I must love oooo
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Ishilove: 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
They look genuinely happy, although Ogbuji's hair is a hot mess.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by somehow: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
its obvious the women married the men looking at the cultural dressing!
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by doggedfighter(f): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
SaintBishop:

You copy everything from opera news including this comment.

What kind of fvckery is this?

Real dumb fvckery
Hahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
It very rare but congratulations to them grin
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by cooooooks(m): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
Korea has a declining population, high education, low birth rates & death rates yet a nativist immigration program.

Koreans have little choice but to marry from outside Korea.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Kemimarch16(f): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
love is beautiful
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Great100000: 7:41am On Jul 07, 2020
Kemimarch16:
love is beautiful
Yes oooooo
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Obynolee(f): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2020
Great100000:
I just kept thinking about this scenario "Lee Min Hoo, getting married to a Nigerian Girl" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you think that can ever be possible??

It has been happening, one of the recent happened in Nnewi
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by ruggedtimi(m): 8:22am On Jul 07, 2020
Korean, Japanese and thai women are usually hot and got swag
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by HomerTimpson: 8:38am On Jul 07, 2020
Great100000:
I just kept thinking about this scenario "Lee Min Hoo, getting married to a Nigerian Girl" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you think that can ever be possible??
half population of our girls dream of getting that guy,i just pity their subconscious mind
Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by asanwafo: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2020
Always ready to do what the tradition demands out the shore of Nigeria but if within , they come up with what their bible abhors and what it supports

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women by Great100000: 12:55am On Jul 09, 2020
HomerTimpson:
half population of our girls dream of getting that guy,i just pity their subconscious mind
lol cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would A Woman Wants To Fight Over A Man? / How To Treat A Man / An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.