Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Giveaway Time - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Giveaway Time (10460 Views)

Giveaway Time For Nairalanders / Is Giveaway Time, 10 Persons Will Win N2000 Recharge Card. / Giveaway Time: Tell Me Why And What You Need 30k For. Picking 10 Random Nlders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giveaway Time by LORDLARGE(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=Gentlerassky post=91478674][/quote]

You've tried
Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sir plz help.
Re: Giveaway Time by Gentlerassky(m): 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
CarterPowers:

Bro please don't pass me by today. I just need 2k. 2211665821 zenith bank. Thanks a lot.

Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
Caio:
Acct No: 0242825861.
Sir plz help.
Gentlerassky:
The next giveaway will start after this post and it’ll be chosen at random.

Good luck guys

FYI- no proof no money.
I don’t want stories please.
Re: Giveaway Time by onecrate: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Giveaway Time by Gentlerassky(m): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
youngcee:
Please I am out of job due to covid19...I was a private school teacher, I've family to feed.

Union bank of Nigeria
0066 8343 61

Sent

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway Time by herdeyhoh(m): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
God bless you more

[quote author=Gentlerassky post=91478836][/quote]
Re: Giveaway Time by ClownPrinceOfPi: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, you want to listen to these NL fraudsters with multiple accounts (he has been confirmed as the owner of Spman account), begging from morning to night?!
the dude is a notorious online beggar!!! with multiple recycled stories.

focus on the below bank account (he has edited the bank account on the Spolo below post but you can just check that thread and see the account number on the post when i quoted him):

That's why I mentioned you boss.The guy is so pathetic and greedy.He was still questioning me and telling me nonsense but the clown shut up once he saw the thread in which you guys exposed him.How wicked can one be interchanging accounts to collect money that he will probably waste thereby depriving others from getting help.Im just tired of them bro.Im not perfect but this level of wickedness he displayed is world-class.

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gentlerassky:
The next giveaway will start after this post and it’ll be chosen at random.

Good luck guys

FYI- no proof no money.
I don’t want stories please.
]
Re: Giveaway Time by abasshassino: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
Good work sir
Re: Giveaway Time by herdeyhoh(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
More blessings

[quote author=Gentlerassky post=91478836][/quote]
Re: Giveaway Time by emmaak2(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gentlerassky:

Ok sir, your space has now been reserved if you can show me proof.

B
Re: Giveaway Time by Lovenkraand: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nice job Gentlerassky
Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=Gentlerassky post=91478935[/quote]
Sir please my asha can't screenshot pls can I text you my account balance the way the bank sent it.Im really broke and I'm very hungry sir.I tried to borrow android phones but no way pls sir.
Re: Giveaway Time by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
ClownPrinceOfPi:

That's why I mentioned you boss.The guy is so pathetic and greedy.He was still questioning me and telling me nonsense but the clown shut up once he saw the thread in which you guys exposed him.How wicked can one be interchanging accounts to collect money that he will probably waste thereby depriving others from getting help.Im just tired of them bro.Im not perfect but this level of wickedness he displayed is world-class.

bro, sadly some wicked people are just here to bring BS stories and beg over and over on NL... even after so many have helped them.

here is another one of his old thread he has forgotten to edit, with his old scam account Spolo and the same account number:

https://www.nairaland.com/5817595/gosh-me-pls

sadly,soon many will stop giving to needy people because of the amount of greedy criminals with BS stories!
Re: Giveaway Time by Gentlerassky(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Thanks for your time and congrats to all the winners.

I have exceeded my limit for today.

I think I’ll stop helping NLs because some people are too greedy and making it hard for people like us to help.

If you got money twice from this thread, just know that you’ve deprived someone of his/her meal and check how you’d feel if it was you.

Bye for now guys.

I don try

3 Likes

Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gentlerassky:

I think I’ll stop helping NLs because some people are too greedy and making it hard for people like us to help.

If you got money twice from this thread, just know that you’ve deprived someone of his/her meal and check how you’d feel if it was you.

Bye for now guys.

I don try
It is finished for me.Anyways Baba God will still bless you.
Re: Giveaway Time by LORDLARGE(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gentlerassky:

Bye for now guys.

I don try

Such a shame
Re: Giveaway Time by emmaak2(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gentlerassky:

Bye for now guys.

I don try

GOD BLESS THO I MISS
Re: Giveaway Time by Chiefheywhy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Giveaway Time by COZA(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gentlerassky:

Bye for now guys.

I don try

Chai.. and it passed me again embarassed
Re: Giveaway Time by Sniper4real(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
I've missed again embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Giveaway Time by chichijas(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gentlerassky:

Bye for now guys.

I don try

I didn't receive from you. I already had the hope but failed.

thanks.
Re: Giveaway Time by herdeyhoh(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
God bless you and replenish your pocket, even though I am not part of the beneficiary because of screenshot, you have done a great job for mankind.

God will not neglect you when you need his help, Amen

Gentlerassky:

Bye for now guys.

I don try
Re: Giveaway Time by kawinzy(f): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=Gentlerassky post=91478674][/quote]
Received sir,God bless you abundantly!
Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
Alwaysconfused pls sir help me out.I really need help.Forgive me pls.My hope has been dashed because of greedy people.
Re: Giveaway Time by herdeyhoh(m): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
That guy have no iota of shame in him, recently he had receive money like 2 - 3 times on betting thread. I can't lie because I want to receive favour from someone. SMH

MrBrownJay1:

bro, sadly some wicked people are just here to bring BS stories and beg over and over on NL... even after so many have helped them.

here is one of his another one of his old thread he has forgotten to edit, with his old scam account Spolo and the same account number:

https://www.nairaland.com/5817595/gosh-me-pls

sadly,soon many will stop giving to needy people because of the amount of greedy criminals with BS stories!

Re: Giveaway Time by LORDLARGE(m): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hmmm times are indeed hard
Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gentlerassky:

Bye for now guys.

I don try
nobi lie bros u don try wella
naija needs more people like u
i really appreciate your generousity
God bless u once more
Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today / Why Do You Want To Be Rich? / If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.