Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Giveaway Time - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Giveaway Time (10471 Views)

Giveaway Time For Nairalanders / Is Giveaway Time, 10 Persons Will Win N2000 Recharge Card. / Giveaway Time: Tell Me Why And What You Need 30k For. Picking 10 Random Nlders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giveaway Time by herdeyhoh(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
Plenty Amen

youngcee:
God in his infinite mercy will bless you sir..you will not lack...shame will not b ur portion..thanks.
Re: Giveaway Time by FlipsideX: 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gentlerassky:
Thanks for your time and congrats to all the winners.

I have exceeded my limit for today.

I think I’ll stop helping NLs because some people are too greedy and making it hard for people like us to help.

If you got money twice from this thread, just know that you’ve deprived someone of his/her meal and check how you’d feel if it was you.

Bye for now guys.

I don try

you have
Re: Giveaway Time by Sniper4real(m): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gentlerassky:
Thanks for your time and congrats to all the winners.

I have exceeded my limit for today.

I think I’ll stop helping NLs because some people are too greedy and making it hard for people like us to help.

If you got money twice from this thread, just know that you’ve deprived someone of his/her meal and check how you’d feel if it was you.

Bye for now guys.

I don try

Some pple no get conscience again.

Abeg help me. I'm a private sch teacher. No salary since March. Help my life
Re: Giveaway Time by ClownPrinceOfPi: 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, sadly some wicked people are just here to bring BS stories and beg over and over on NL... even after so many have helped them.

here is another one of his old thread he has forgotten to edit, with his old scam account Spolo and the same account number:

https://www.nairaland.com/5817595/gosh-me-pls

sadly,soon many will stop giving to needy people because of the amount of greedy criminals with BS stories!

The guy is fvckin dumb.He has turned nairaland to his charity zone.Very shameful.
Re: Giveaway Time by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
herdeyhoh:
That guy have no iota of shame in him, recently he had receive money like 2 - 3 times on betting thread. I can't lie because I want to receive favour from someone. SMH

here below is another bank account that this scammer is using with the exact same NL account...Spolo, Spman, Skyhighweb and Adams19 (when he gets money he will go back to edit the posts to remove the bank account number on the old post while forgetting that people quote him):

all have the same bank account...

skyhighweb:
Please all i am seeking for financial help to buy Malaria and typhoid drugs.
Since this lock down i don't even have a dime.
I am an undergraduate that got hooked down in school due to ban in interstate movement and since no food stuff or money.
since last month i had malaria and typhoid then i took some local mixture and got well but now i need to treat myself because a friend that work in the lab said I should do before it weaken my immune system.
And again just yesterday i was diagnosed with Typhoid so a neighbor of mine who is a nurse treated me and i gave him 1k which someone lend me.
Then he prescribed a drug for me which cost about #2800 .
augmentine 625mg which i took before but i need to get another one to make it more effective and also some malaria drug
A picture below is the drug.
Pls i will be grateful if any one can help me
this is my first time of seeking for finanacial help here
gtbank

SPOLO:

Gtbank

Spman:
GOKD MORNING sir.
Please all i am seeking for is money to buy Malaria and typhoid drugs.

I even missed fasting due to malaria and i need to treat myself because a friend that work in the lab said I should do before it weaken my immune system.
And again just yesterday i was diagnosed with Typhoid so a neighbor of mine who is a nurse treated me and i gave him 1k.
Then he prescribed a drug for me which cost about #2000+ so i had to beg someone to borrow me 4k with hope of paying back end of this month.
Augmentine 685mG
Pls i will be grateful if you can help me

Gtbank

adams19:
Good day sirs/ma
Please all i am seeking for financial help to buy Malaria and typhoid drugs.

I am an undergraduate that got hooked down in school due to ban in interstate movement and since no food stuff or money.
since last month i had malaria and typhoid then i took some local mixture and got well but now i need to treat myself because a friend that work in the lab said I should do before it weaken my immune system.
And again just yesterday i was diagnosed with Typhoid so a neighbor of mine who is a nurse treated me and i gave him 1k which someone lend me.
Then he prescribed a drug for me which cost about #2800 .

augmentine 625mg which i took before but i need to get another one to make it more effective and also some malaria drug
Pls i will be grateful if any one can help me
this is my first time of seeking for finanacial help her

gtbank
Re: Giveaway Time by Addme: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

here below is another bank account that this scammer is using with the exact same NL account...Spolo, Spman, Skyhighweb and Adams19 (when he gets money he will go back to edit the posts to remove the bank account number on the old post while forgetting that people quote him):

So SPOLO/ Spman has used his greediness to cause so many people hearthache and dashed peoples hope because I'm very sure it's because of him and his likes the OP stopped.
Let the guilty conscience continue to hunt you but I doubt you even have.
Re: Giveaway Time by skyhighweb(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

how come i suddenly get my moniker as a quote that someone is using it to beg for money?
Re: Giveaway Time by FlipsideX: 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Some people are terribly greedy. I just hope it doesn't discourage the giver. I know its very stressful, but Gentlerassky should have tried to note the Acc. details of those he sends to.
Re: Giveaway Time by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
Addme:
So SPOLO/ Spman has used his greediness to cause so many people hearthache and dashed peoples hope because I'm very sure it's because of him and his likes the OP stopped.

dude has FOUR accounts so far, going around NL begging from thread to threads:.

Spolo
Spman
Skyhighweb
Adams19

his phone number use to be 09075252828
Re: Giveaway Time by herdeyhoh(m): 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
What baffles me is that he had guts to argue it out when someone calls his attention to it. In all he's always using sickness as a bait. I hope he change

Addme:

Re: Giveaway Time by skyhighweb(m): 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

seriously how is my moniker here?
Re: Giveaway Time by LORDLARGE(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
skyhighweb:
seriously how is my moniker here?
you keep disgracing yourself more and more
can you explain how all four abi na how many of you share or have the same account details ??
Re: Giveaway Time by COZA(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Addme:

As in eh..very terrible stuff. He just spoilt other people chances
Re: Giveaway Time by skyhighweb(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
LORDLARGE:

you keep disgracing yourself more and more
can you explain how all four abi na how many of you share or have the same account details ??
dude plz stop jumping into conclusion here.

if the slowpoke is editing his post after collecting money isnt it possible he can change his name on his post.

chk my thread or post n tell me if u see any where am asking for money wtf is wrong with u
Re: Giveaway Time by COZA(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
genuine people like us won't get shishi all thanks to this fraudulent spman/spolo guy
Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
skyhighweb:

if the slowpoke is editing his post after collecting money isnt it possible he can change his name on his post.

chk my thread or post n tell me if u see any where am asking for money wtf is wrong with u
Thunder faya you because of your greedy nature I'm currently hungry right now.Wicked soul.
Re: Giveaway Time by LORDLARGE(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
skyhighweb:

You better shut up your mouth there if not that your bank account will enter trouble if you think am joking just reply with a flimsy reason again
shameless scammer
Re: Giveaway Time by ClownPrinceOfPi: 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
skyhighweb:

Spolo you are a fool.You can't deny now at all.

https://www.nairaland.com/5927496/lady-okene-here#90793676
Re: Giveaway Time by Andrew13: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
So someone was using different account here angry
Re: Giveaway Time by SPOLO(m): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
i am admit what i did was wrong but believe me one of my account there belongs to a good friend of mine that we dont hide things from each other,so because he works in a site and the fact is he doesnt have time to use the account so i used it on his behalf and in each giveaway if i used his account he get the money only because i know how he had helped me previously especially when i am so broke and down while in school and i never forced him to give my own share but if he is willing he will give me half of it and we shared it....

so its never related to a scam because i never for once forced the person nor scam but one day when things get rozzy and big for me i shall reflect on this and laugh at my pasts here.
its just a matter of time .
also all my posts were true and i can never joke with sickness or lack of funds

so if you think my action made helpers to stop helping others,i am sorry and i hope i will be forgiven...
to the OP thanks for the help may your pocket never runs dry and also forgive me if you think i played with your niceness and never stop helping others.
GRACE SHALL LOCATE US
Re: Giveaway Time by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
skyhighweb:

BWAAAAAAH, at least you should crawl back in your criminal cave in silence, instead of trying to make yourself look like a honest person.

on June 18, you made the below post begging for malaria drug with that account:

but a week before, Adams19 used the same bank account to beg for the same malaria drug (and he was even quoted on the same day, so couldnt have been edited later than May 9th):

https://www.nairaland.com/5914394/pls-family-me#90486488

Spolo received money on "your" supposed account by a NLers named 15ssDRIVE on may 18th:

https://www.nairaland.com/5857088/1k-10-people-eid/3#89678913

on that same day/thread, that same NLers also sent money to Spman on the other account you guys are using:

https://www.nairaland.com/5857088/1k-10-people-eid/3#89678849

on May 3rd, Spolo was also credited money on "your" account, from a NLer named OmarAdebayo:

https://www.nairaland.com/5813954/1k-per-person-per-day/4#89143941

that same NLers OmarAdebayo also sent money to Adams19 on the 13th of may (into another one of your scam bank account)

https://www.nairaland.com/5813954/1k-per-person-per-day/7#89507933

YET YOU WANT TO MAKE US BELIEVE THAT THIS IS YOUR ACCOUNT BUT YOU ARE NOT SPOLO, SPMAN and ADAMS19?!?!?!?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giveaway Time by SPOLO(m): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
ClownPrinceOfPi:

Spolo you are a fool.You can't deny now at all.

dont accuse this innocent man please i do nt know him neither...
Re: Giveaway Time by skyhighweb(m): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

BWAAAAAAH, at least you should crawl back in your criminal cave in silence, instead of trying to make yourself look like a honest person.

on June 18, you made a post begging for malaria drug with that account:

but a week before, Adams19 used the same bank account to beg for the same malaria drug (and he was even quoted on the same day, so couldnt have been edited later than May 9th):

https://www.nairaland.com/5914394/pls-family-me#90486488

Spolo received money on "your" supposed account by a NLers named 15ssDRIVE on may 18th:

https://www.nairaland.com/5857088/1k-10-people-eid/3#89678913

on that same day/thread, that same NLers also sent money to Spman on the other account you guys are using:

https://www.nairaland.com/5857088/1k-10-people-eid/3#89678849

on May 3rd, Spolo was also credited money on "your" account, from a NLer named OmarAdebayo:

https://www.nairaland.com/5813954/1k-per-person-per-day/4#89143941

YET YOU WANT TO MAKE US BELIEVE THAT THIS IS YOUR ACCOUNT BUT YOU ARE NOT SPOLO, SPMAN and ADAMS19?!?!?!?!
and why da fuxk will i will be surprised here dude

haba check my posts n thread atleast i cants delete that one
Re: Giveaway Time by ClownPrinceOfPi: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
SPOLO:
dont accuse this innocent man please i do nt know him neither...
So why is he using your account number or are you dead?
Re: Giveaway Time by SPOLO(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
ClownPrinceOfPi:

So why is he using your account number or are you dead?
i am confused he used my account number? seriously i dont know him believe me
Re: Giveaway Time by ClownPrinceOfPi: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
This spolo thinks he's dealing with dullards.By the time we are done with you.Youll leave nairaland for good.
Re: Giveaway Time by ClownPrinceOfPi: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
SPOLO:
i am confused he used my account number? seriously i dont know him believe me
Haaaa.This boy na mumu ooh

Re: Giveaway Time by skyhighweb(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

why are you lying, here is below one of your post with the scammers bank detail:

dude am looking @ it also my self.

alot my thread is bout news and my music production am just seeing this as u are, else i will b laughing n saying inside

and how we not sure one this yahoo mod are at work here.

dont they have the access to change reedit most.
look @ all the ads piling up bout bit coin n complains.

bro easy with d insult
Re: Giveaway Time by SPOLO(m): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
ClownPrinceOfPi:

Haaaa.This boy na mumu ooh
see i dont know him and whatever he is using my account for only God knws...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? / Accident: Man Cut In Two On The Rail Way Track In Ibadan (picture) / Reps To Intervene For The Release Of Shiite Leader, Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.