Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Family Sin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Family Sin (160 Views)

Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed / The Youths Of This Generation Are Lost In Sexual Sin! / Is Watching Blue Film On Sunday A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Sin by zealsblog: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2020
I Carried her and positioned her on the bed. And turned to leave when she held my hand and begged me to Sleep in the bed with her. I turned, looked at her. If I stayed i would be breaking my promise if I'd leave I would be hurting her.something in her eyes pierced my soul. My brain said leave but my heart said stay. Indeed the body was willing to leave but the heart was weak......................................read more @ https://zealsblog.com/single-post?title=FAMILY_SIN_5

(1) (Reply)

Apple / How To Improve Your Sexual Health Naturally / Rate These Bars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.