Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only (3954 Views)

Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections / Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas / Only Igbo Can Deny Themselves Presidency In 2023-osita Okechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 07, 2020
Modarun:
If we check its always the Yoruba man that will come with these "if Igbos and Yoruba unite" bull crap. Igbos didnt kill themselves or feared when a Falae and Obasanjo contested and OBj won. Question is why is the Yoruba man afraid of having a president of Igbo decent? Y'all should check yourselves. You have 8yrs of presidency and another 8years of vice, yet you ate gearing to have another one at the detriment of the South East. Hw can any sensible person join forces with such a selfish human being? Igbos have always remain on thesame side, where there is any semblance of equity, justice even though not perfect, this is why Igbos have always voted against fanatics of the north. But Yorubas are only looking for what they can eat at the moment not the Interest of the collective south. No southerner takes Yoruba's serious anymore, y'all can use your red media to sugar coat things but only fooling yourselves.
Since Its a do what's best for you season, leave Igbo's out of your mouth, igbos didnt bring about the collapse of trust btwn southerners. I remeber how Tinubu used his I'll gotten wealth and media arms to demonize Igbo for refusing to follow his wild geese chase. Now that they have put him in place, write your articles to him and leave Ndigbo out of it. Igbos have always been on the side of collect interest for the entire south, while Yorubas want to continue to work for the repression of others for what ever crumbs they can get.
You are not far from the truth.

2 Likes

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by 7lives: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2020
plessis:

Good. I hope you know that you've confirmed that your people are inhumane and Tribalistic.

You've lost the moral right to accuse people of hate or tribalism.

Like I said, if you'll keep quiet in the face of evil. You deserve to be called evil.

Look who's talking now, it's like you don't know how your people sabotage June 12.
Daniel Kanu is still alive seek him out, Athur Nzeribe is still alive, pay him a visit.
Call Yorubas tribalists, racists, facists, use any derogatory name to describe us.
As long as your people's complicity in a whole lot of national disasters are well entrenched in peoples memory, your attempt at painting Yorubas bad will remain an effort in futility.

2 Likes

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by 7lives: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2020
edoboy74:

Mind you I’m from Edo state. And please I don’t give a Dhem about Nigeria politics, I just hate the way Yorubas carry themselves, they think they are the smartest, you guys are very greedy and gullible that’s why you guys will never rule this nation. Mark my words, you can say whatever you want to say, except you guys have your Oduduwa nation, you guys will never rule Nigeria #spit

In that case you might need a sniper.

1 Like

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by 7lives: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2020
edoboy74:

Thank you my brother... the south south will always support the Igbos & Hausa in their mission never to give rise to a gullible Yoruba president even if I know the Igbos & Hausas are in an endless war, they prefer a Hausa president then cast their vote for one Yoruba man.

Sorry o, the north may never vote either SS or SE again you know why?, North no dey forget.
For every atrocity, the North MUST get ten revenge.

1 Like

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2020
Sammy07:

South West --- Lagos - Abeokuta - ibadan railway

South East - 2nd Niger Bridge

South south - Lagos - Port Harcourt - Aba - Calabar rail.

The first is completed
The 2nd is ongoing
The 3rd has received go ahead, by August or September they'll start.

Pls, name that of Jonathan.
I'm not a fan of Buhari but we should say the truth even if it's painful.

He never do anything for north central.

Don't even stress yourself over this argument.

Yorubas and Igbos can never and will never unite over anything.

There's no basis for such unity.

We, Yorubas should learn from history.

The first time we tried it, chief Obafemi Awolowo put his pride aside and tried to bury the hatchet.

He went to Azikiwe to form a coalition government with him. That was the only way the South of Nigeria could wrest power away from the North.

Meeting date was fixed and Awolowo went with his delegation to meet Nnamdi an Igbo man to tell him that he, Awolowo wouldn't mind ceding the Prime Ministerial position to him while he himself took the lesser governor general.

They waited and waited until they heard in the news that Azikiwe they were waiting for was already in the North offering Balewa the Prime Ministerial position while he took the lesser post.

We know how Ojuwku was trying to march his army through Yorubaland.

No. We will never come together for anything.

And I pray that Nigeria splits soon so we can all go out different ways.

Enough is enough.

7 Likes

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by 7lives: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2020
OdumegwuOjukwu:

I have no problem with Yorubas generally. There very nice ones among them.

I'm just surprised the way they behaved during Buhari's regime - like the rest of the South don't matter.

They didn't call out Buhari on
- Security issues,
- Abuse of powers,
- Service chiefs distribution,
- Allocation of projects,
- Petroleum Industries Bill etc.

They are just happy to get their crumbs and look the other way. Igbos never did that when they were in corridor of powers. Yorubas carried on like tomorrow will never come. They still do that till date. I'm disappointed.

But I still think we can work with them. At least we know what they are capable of.

Look who's crying, look who's crying now, una go cry taya.
When your fore fathers dey delay Nigeria's independence just to curry favor from Aboki, our grand fathers did not cry they bear it.
Igbos were at the corridors of power to take care of their personal business at the expense of others period, abi bi be dis country we dey?.
Life is like that, you win some you lose some, Its una turn now make una bear too.

1 Like

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by 7lives: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2020
edoboy74:

We are not fighting for any political post, have you ever seen a south south man dragging like the Yorubas? Last last you will not benefit what so ever from them so why kill yourself, you better look for ways of making more money and live a godly life than kill yourself for Tinubu that will send you to your early grave if you dare touch the helm of his cloth

Eh hen look here Mr man I cannot remove any Yoruba man the will rule or even kill him because even your grandchildren will never witness a Yoruba man as president

Go get your sniper ready jor.

1 Like

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2020
[s]
edoboy74:
To what end? Let me guess. A unity to groom a Yoruba president I believe. Hmmmm, was it not the same alignment and agreement they made with the northerners and the northerners don’t want to co-operate by helping vote a Yoruba president. I thought when you guys where entering and aligning with the Hausas you guys where blasting the south east and south south, now everywhere is stew but no rice to eat with the stew you want run leave aboke dey find unity with Igbo for your selfish reasons

Well I’m from Edo state and like I have always said before and now... the south east should unite with the south west if they south west agree to vote an Igbo man for president
[/s]

Rubbish talk from an Igbo boy claiming Edo.

1 Like

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=OdumegwuOjukwu post=91439302]

You don't deserve a response, but this is for those who will read your myopic statement and think you are making sense.

[s]
I have no problem with Yorubas generally. There very nice ones among them.
[/s]

We don't give a crap about your opinion of us. A lion doesn't bother himself with the sheep's opinion of him.

[s]
I'm just surprised the way they behaved during Buhari's regime - like the rest of the South don't matter.

They didn't call out Buhari on
- Security issues,
- Abuse of powers,
- Service chiefs distribution,
- Allocation of projects,
- Petroleum Industries Bill etc.

They are just happy to get their crumbs and look the other way.
[/s]

Really? Was that why the Yoruba states formed their own security outfit, Amotekun despite huge resistance from the Fulanis and mockery from the Igbos.

Go and look at the so-called Lagos-Ibadan press. They are in the forefront of reporting the misdeeds of this administration

[s]
Igbos never did that when they were in corridor of powers. Yorubas carried on like tomorrow will never come. They still do that till date. I'm disappointed.
[/s]

Igbos never did that indeed. Is this the lie you tell yourselves to help you sleep better at night? We know how Stella Oduah only employed Igbos into the aviation ministry. We know how you guys mocked the Yorubas, especially on this forum when the Yoruba socio-political groups called out Jonathan's continuous bias against Yorubas. Thank God the internet doesn't forget.

But I still think we can work with them. At least we know what they are capable of.

We don't need your approval. We don't need your validation. And no, we aren't working with you...at least if I have any say in that particular decision.

Only two ethnic groups in Nigeria have ever used the word dominate to define their relationship with other ethnicities in Nigeria. Fulanis and Igbos.

So, no thank you. Not interested.

4 Likes

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by uthlaw: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2020
junketer:
2015 was the best opportunity for the south to unite but we all know what the yorubas did. Fool me once........you know the rest.
Our problem in the south is yoruba moslems.
because your Jonathan was so folish not to appoint any Yoruba in top 20 federal positions!

2 Likes

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by Fantasticcc: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2020
Uniting could have worked before awolowo betrayed us,so the best is for us to go our separate ways and become allies I.e Biafra and odua alliance but for it to happen in Nigeria it will never happen.
Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by uthlaw: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2020
We don't care working with you,continue voting your PDP,is either Yoruba become president 2023 or nothing for both of us....hausa will never both igbo neither will Yoruba!

2 Likes

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2020
7lives:

[s]Look who's talking now, it's like you don't know how your people sabotage June 12.
Daniel Kanu is still alive seek him out, Athur Nzeribe is still alive, pay him a visit.
Call Yorubas tribalists, racists, facists, use any derogatory name to describe us.
As long as your people's complicity in a whole lot of national disasters are well entrenched in peoples memory, your attempt at painting Yorubas bad will remain an effort in futility.[/s]
Oga stop repeating this lie of who did what? If you’re looking for who sabotage you’re mythical June 12, look no further than the following names

1. General Babangida - Head of state and benefactor of Abiola sponsored coup in 1983.

2. Chief Abiola himself - The killer of Pa Awo’s 1979 Presidential ambition. He was also believed to have assisted Abacha in removing Shonekan, despite the laters goodwill towards him. As a matter of fact, he Abiola nominated Ministers for Abacha, thinking he’ll be returned as President by the brute dictator.

3. Chief Shonekan - the head of the interim government. He appointed Abiola as his Vice but the later declined it, seeking for his mandate.

4. General Diya - A Yoruba Vice to Abacha, who was selected to appease the June 12 proponent. He watched cowardly while Abacha nearly wiped out NADECO members.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by 7lives: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2020
plessis:

Shut up. Its not politics. Politics is the science of governance, not treachery.

Your chiefs and obas collected 50million each from the same Jonathan, prayed for victory for jonathan and still voted against Jonathan.

Why didn't you chameleons tell Jonathan from the onset that you wouldn't vote for him?

You people have treachery in your DNA.

Ntorr.
Won f'owo mugu je aroson, won f'owo mugu se alubarika.
Who did Jonathan bribed before Yorubas voted him in 2011?, mind you only Osun voted Ribadu.
Why does he now need to bribe the Obas to get Yoruba votes in 2015?.
How did Jonathan became the president?, was it not a Yoruba man Obj, who prefer him to Ken Nnamani?, Internet never forget Maitama Sules interview is still online, search and read.
Were Yorubas not the same people who delivered Jonathan from the hands of the Turai cabal, through the save Nigeria group or you think the cabal in the aso rock then wants to hand over?.
The people that are now crying unconsolably, let them come out and tell us their contribution to the rise of Jonathan.
You people are the ones who destroyed Jonathan's government, you gave him wrong advice, all that he needed to do is work and let people see that he worked.
But no he did not do anything reasonable in SW but he suddenly wake up and want to buy the people.
Which Oba will stand before people to campaign for a man like that in Yoruba land?.
Reject which money?, he only paid for the service previously rendered.

3 Likes

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=Modarun post=91464664]

[s]
If we check its always the Yoruba man that will come with these "if Igbos and Yoruba unite" bull crap.
[/s]

And you know that the original poster is Yoruba, how?

[s]
Igbos didnt kill themselves or feared when a Falae and Obasanjo contested and OBj won. Question is why is the Yoruba man afraid of having a president of Igbo decent?
[/s]

Why do you think the Yorubas are afraid of an Igbo man being president? Stop thinking with your fingers. Nnamdi Azikiwe an Igbo man was the first president. Yorubas didn't die. Ekwueme was a vice president to a Fulani man, Yorubas didn't die. You claimed Goodluck Jonathan was part Igbo because of his name Azikiwe, Yorubas didn't fret. Yorubas have been in the opposition since Independence, yet their region is the most developed in the country where everyone flocks to.

So, have Igbo president or not, it doesn't concern the average Yoruba person.

Y'all should check yourselves. You have 8yrs of presidency and another 8years of vice, yet you ate gearing to have another one at the detriment of the South East.

The game is called politics. If you can't play the game, check out. If you can't stand the heat, move out. Stop expecting everyone in Nigeria to hand over the presidency to you.

[s]Hw can any sensible person join forces with such a selfish human being? [/s]

I'm glad you know you are selfish.

[s]Igbos have always remain on thesame side, where there is any semblance of equity, justice even though not perfect, this is why Igbos have always voted against fanatics of the north.[/s]

How old are you? Nnamdi Azikiwe teamed up with Tafawa Balewa from the North and betraying the South. Ekwueme was Vice President to Shehu Shagari from the North.

You lot voted for Atiku, another Northern candidate in 2019 despite the fact that there were Igbo contenders.

Don't be silly please.

[s] But Yorubas are only looking for what they can eat at the moment not the Interest of the collective south. [/s]

I'm not surprised at you post though. Only an Igbo man, indoctrinated from birth to hate his betters, the Yorubas will spew the trash you're writing here. Not your fault.

[s]No southerner takes Yoruba's serious anymore, y'all can use your red media to sugar coat things but only fooling yourselves.[/s]

You don't take Yorubas serious but your people rush to Yorubaland looking for green pasture. Every day, luxurious buses depart from Igboland to Yorubaland bringing in migrants who are hoping to make it big in Yorubaland. See your life?

[s]Since Its a do what's best for you season, leave Igbo's out of your mouth, igbos didnt bring about the collapse of trust btwn southerners. [/s]

And who's coming to you for anything? Whoever you support always fails. Check it out

Igbos supported:

Jonathan. He became the first incumbent president to lose his seat in Nigeria.

Peter Fayose. He lost his election as governor and is now wanted by the EFCC.

Saraki. He became the first Senate President to suffer defeat and not be elected back to Congress.

Dino Melaye. Another senator that lost his seat despite overwhelming support from you.

Atiku Abubakar. Lost his presidential bid despite an overwhelming support from Igbos.

Jimi Agbaje. Has always been losing his governorship election because of the Igbos in Lagos.

Etc.

Even Biafra has refused to be materialised and I suspect that it's because of the same reason. undecided

[s]I remeber how Tinubu used his I'll gotten wealth and media arms to demonize Igbo for refusing to follow his wild geese chase. Now that they have put him in place, write your articles to him and leave Ndigbo out of it. [/s]

Of course, Tinubu is your master and this post won't be complete without mentioning his name.

[s]Igbos have always been on the side of collect interest for the entire south, while Yorubas want to continue to work for the repression of others for what ever crumbs they can get.[/s]

The crap you guys spill from your brains sef, I wonder if you read the things you write or you just write to practice your written English.

4 Likes

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by Japhtee(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2020
Sammy07:

South West --- Lagos - Abeokuta - ibadan railway

South East - 2nd Niger Bridge

South south - Lagos - Port Harcourt - Aba - Calabar rail.

The first is completed
The 2nd is ongoing
The 3rd has received go ahead, by August or September they'll start.

Pls, name that of Jonathan.
I'm not a fan of Buhari but we should say the truth even if it's painful.

He never do anything for north central.

It surprise me when people talk about 2nd Niger bridge like it was solely for Igbos to benefit from. Let me ask, someone from Delta state entering Anambra will fly or swim across ba? As far as I am concern is for south south and south east.

Which Lagos- Port Harcourt -Aba rail are you talking about?
Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by adedehinbo(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2020
edoboy74:

Mind you I’m from Edo state. And please I don’t give a Dhem about Nigeria politics, I just hate the way Yorubas carry themselves, they think they are the smartest, you guys are very greedy and gullible that’s why you guys will never rule this nation. Mark my words, you can say whatever you want to say, except you guys have your Oduduwa nation, you guys will never rule Nigeria #spit
I just hope you won't spit your destiny away,to hell with you for even coming from Edo,very wicked,mean and greedy people,Yoruba's will rule again after this tenure ends,mark my word but for the south east?they have done nothing to deserves our votes.

1 Like

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by adedehinbo(m): 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
plessis:

Shut up. Its not politics. Politics is the science of governance, not treachery.

Your chiefs and obas collected 50million each from the same Jonathan, prayed for victory for jonathan and still voted against Jonathan.

Why didn't you chameleons tell Jonathan from the onset that you wouldn't vote for him?

You people have treachery in your DNA.

so that Jonathan can harass them with security forces?why would Jonathan bribe anyone if his performance deserved reelection?

3 Likes

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by APCdestroyer: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2020
edoboy74:

Don’t allow a generation curse from the oba of Benin bounce on you man. Just quite your conversation with me. As your claim lack no proof and you seem to be smoking what ever it is you are smoking that keeps cementing your brain
Why are u talking like an infant?
Go and read Oba of Benin's coronation. There he said he's from lineage of Oduduwa.

Think well before Oba of Benin 's curse ravage your generation. Don't quote me again Omo igbo

1 Like

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by edoboy74(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2020
adedehinbo:
I just hope you won't spit your destiny away,to hell with you for even coming from Edo,very wicked,mean and greedy people,Yoruba's will rule again after this tenure ends,mark my word but for the south east?they have done nothing to deserves our votes.

Have you ever thought of HOW, WHAT POSSIBILITIES, THE CHANCES OF A YORUBA MAN RULING NIGERIA?

I don’t think you have otherwise you won’t give yourself hope

1 Like

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by edoboy74(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2020
APCdestroyer:

Why are u talking like an infant?
Go and read Oba of Benin's coronation. There he said he's from lineage of Oduduwa.

Think well before Oba of Benin 's curse ravage your generation. Don't quote me again Omo igbo

Please show us where the oba of benin made such comment. At least back your mythical statement with a proof if at all you have one
Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by edoboy74(m): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

Rubbish talk from an Igbo boy claiming Edo.

How else do you want me to proof you wrong mr man, bring it on and I will proof to your block head I’m not Igbo but full edo...

It shouldn’t be a surprise to you that majority of south south will support an Igbo man other than s Yoruba man.

My guy don’t worry, until Tinubu come out 2023 if he so wish for president then you will see what I’m talking about the south south

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by edoboy74(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2020
7lives:

Sorry o, the north may never vote either SS or SE again you know why?, North no dey forget.
For every atrocity, the North MUST get ten revenge.

Look at this man...I have said it times without numbers, I don’t give a Dhem about who the next Nigerian president is until a serious and vibrant party come into existence other than PDP & APC and their fellow goons since 1960. My only concern is, no Yoruba man should rule Nigeria until you guys stop seeing yourselves as the ALPHA & OMEGA whereas you can’t defeat the Hausas in the game

1 Like

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by edoboy74(m): 11:37am On Jul 08, 2020
llakes4real:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/significance-of-oba-ewuares-visit-to-arole-oduduwa/amp/?espv=1

You stand to gain nothing hating Yoruba people at large, if you have a problem with someone, face him or her. Unnecessary hate would take you nowhere. So calm down!

If any Yoruba person make you insecure, please do you own back to the person!

And Yoruba are not interested in Edo being part of Oduduwa Republic! Yoruba and Bini people, not Edo are cousins, so there is nothing your hate can do about that!

Please read this and educate yourself before being up stories that suite your claim,

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/198255-benin-kingdom-edo-yoruba-territory-ooni-ife-adeyeye-ogunwusi.html

I didn’t see from your link or so called proof where the Oba of benin said benin is a part of oduduwa nation

Least I forget, the Oba of benin never in his life accepted Oduduwa kingdom as the Esogban of benin and the Odionwere of the kingdom rubbished the claim that the Ooni of Ife is a son of the Oba of benin and that the Oba of benin stool has no relationship to the Yoruba race.

Please read the link I shared above, educate yourself and stop the controversies
Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by edoboy74(m): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2020
APCdestroyer:

Oba of Benin said it. That's y I called u Ibo

Please read this and educate yourself before being up stories that suite your claim,

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/198255-benin-kingdom-edo-yoruba-territory-ooni-ife-adeyeye-ogunwusi.html

I didn’t see from your link or so called proof where the Oba of benin said benin is a part of oduduwa nation

Least I forget, the Oba of benin never in his life accepted Oduduwa kingdom as the Esogban of benin and the Odionwere of the kingdom rubbished the claim that the Ooni of Ife is a son of the Oba of benin and that the Oba of benin stool has no relationship to the Yoruba race.

Please read the link I shared above, educate yourself and stop the controversies

And hey also note that the word Oba is a borrowed word from the Yorubas... you guys are very cunning and twisting history trying to steal other culture because you have non

Take a look at this as well:-

“For instance, the one they call the Oba of Lagos, these are recent adaptations. In the 50s, there was no Oba of Lagos, what we had was the Eleko of Eko. That is the title of the King there. In Ibadan, you have the Olu Ibadan. You come to Abeokuta, you have the Alake of Egba land. You come to Oyo, you have the Alaafin of Oyo. In Ilesha, you have the Owa-Obokun of IIesha. So no Yoruba monarch had as part of his titles the word Oba except the Oba of Benin. So my guy where did the Oba title came from if you guys had history.

Yoruba is a myth you guys should carefully go back and trace your history before you lost it all
Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
[s]
edoboy74:

How else do you want me to proof you wrong mr man, bring it on and I will proof to your block head I’m not Igbo but full edo...

It shouldn’t be a surprise to you that majority of south south will support an Igbo man other than s Yoruba man.

My guy don’t worry, until Tinubu come out 2023 if he so wish for president then you will see what I’m talking about the south south
[/s]

Go and sleep. No one here gives a crap where you hail from one way or the other.

2 Likes

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by edoboy74(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

Go and sleep. No one here gives a crap where you hail from one way or the other.

You are as childish as I imagine, your thinking faculty is few inches above the dumpiest animal in the world (Turkey)

You foolishly called a shot and I’m ready to give you proofs whatsoever you wish for any see the lame comment you made. Stop dragging other in the mud you called for it, carry the cross yourself.

It’s people like you that hold a gun opposite direction to aim a headshot

1 Like

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by Ritchiee: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
plessis:

Good. I hope you know that you've confirmed that your people are inhumane and Tribalistic.

You've lost the moral right to accuse people of hate or tribalism.

Like I said, if you'll keep quiet in the face of evil. You deserve to be called evil.

Sammy07
was just pulling your legs.Yorubas have always been the most vocal against injustice and evils in Nigeria even till date.Fayose,FFK,OPC,Afenifere were all condemning the killings even the Enugu Nembe killings,Yoruba were very vocal.
Afenifere even called UNO when no help was forthcoming..

1 Like

Re: If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only by llakes4real: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
edoboy74:

So what is your point? Who is superior or not is a matter of history and I am talking about the present and future. Those kings are free to make any claim like, it is a free world!

But, one thing is certain, Yoruba have more in common with Bini people than any other ethnic group in Nigeria, save Igala people.

My point was that we don't want you guys in Oduduwa Republic -- our map clearly states that! Bini people are free to make up any country they like with anyone else.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara / T hisGlobe.com: ibadan Compared To Onitsha , ibadan is more than Anambra state / Civil Society March In Memory Of Fuel Protest Martyrs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.