Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? (9074 Views)

“I Need A Husband; I'm Tired Of Singleness, I'm 39 Years Old, Lady Cries Out / I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? / "I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by prestige2013: 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
I have the full video, this is Part 2 of it.
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by baralatie(m): 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
undecided if pmb can be shocked
I myself shock
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by X0012(m): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Yes o... Woman you are definitely not thinking straight.

Why do you want collet your friend kids? That is selfishness.
If you kill your husband be ready to be sentence to death too.
The one million he collected at least he must have spend it to take care of bills and the entire wellbeing of the family.
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by cooooooks(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Old story..
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by padi94(m): 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
I like d way this woman thinks... she must collect 2 million
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by engrchykae(m): 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
A man helped his fellow man,a woman is going crazy over a man's sperm
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by palsenator(m): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Openbusiness3:
My husband donated his sperm for IVF without my consent!! We have been married for 8 years with 5 children, 2 boys and 3 girls. His best friend has been married for 3 years without kids.

The wife is my friend. My husband was given One (1)million Naira for his sperm to be donated to my friend, the wife to my husband’s best friend. I was never told about this. Her pregnancy was announced around October 2017.

I was so happy for her, she never disclosed anything to me let alone how she went for IVF procedure. She gave birth to 2 daugthers in August, 2018. They threw a party and painted the town red.

In mid-November 2018, the kids just turned 3 months when one of the babies fell from the rocking chair in their sitting room.

She was bleeding, so they took her to the hospital, only to discover that she was SS, they later took the other one there for test and she is AS. They called my husband 2 weeks ago at 2am early morning on that day to come to the hospital, he wanted to go alone, I said I will come with him as I was also very worried for the baby.

The first thing that shocked me, was that the baby so much looked like my daugthers at that age. She has the big eyes of my husband and my 5 kids. My husband was told to donate blood as he has O negative like the child.

He is the only one to give blood to the baby, as she had lost a lot of blood. After 2 hours there, we went home. I could not sleep, I told my husband directly; ” Is there something about your friend’s child you want me to know?’ he said no. I said ok and slept off.

I noticed he was already awake and left home for work too early. I quickly dressed up and went to the hospital to see the wife. Only to see my husband there with them. I asked them straight if it was my husband that donated his sperm for the IVF? Because my husband is AS genotype like his wife unknowingly, while I am AA like her husband. My husband knew but wanted the One (1) Million Naira.

They did not bother to find out. She told me she wanted to tell me when they were all planning it last year, it was my husband that kicked against it, that I will never agree to the plan. I called his family and my uncle only, as I do not have parents. I told them that I can only remain in this marriage if the 2 daughters of his best friend is given back to me.

They are my husband’s kids and mine as well, or they MUST pay me 2 million Naira, or I will quit my marriage. My husband is a cow. The twins are too beautiful like my husband for me to leave them with that family. My last child is lonely and needs a little one to play with. I know i sound a bit crazy, l’ am sorry i can not think straight anymore. This is just too much for me to handle.

I need advise on what to do next. Thanks

— Anonymous

Your thoughts

Copied!!

Good script. Go and sell it @ Alaba or Ebinpejo lane in Idumota..
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sperm that he wastes weekly? Please allow the family to enjoy their bundle of joy biko
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by Edojoma(m): 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hmmmmm......
The Secret things going on under this sun .....

Madam, since you have known, just let them be...

When we keep trying to solve our Matters in Isolation of God, we end up in more confusion

The World needs JESUS !

Righteousness89 is around.....

Baba d dey push d ministry from every angle

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by Prof0fficial: 12:08am On Jul 07, 2020
madam you got healthy 5kids ....
wat if u were the one asked to donate your eggs ..you would have charged 10million.

madam don't act materialistic, greedy and selfish.

do u want to eat the kids?

so if your husband were to marry 3 more wives you will now cut his penix just to stop him

I blame weak men allowing women to grow wings
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 07, 2020
Maybe some men are scum truly. How can he keep this secret from his wife and the worst of it all is his greed. He knew that chances of having SS kids was high if he donated the sperm yet he went ahead and did it because of money. That's crazy.

I understand his wife's anger but requesting 2million and the kids no follow abeg.

Damn, but the man no try at all.
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by Juliearth(f): 2:54am On Jul 07, 2020
Openbusiness3:
My husband donated his sperm for IVF without my consent!! We have been married for 8 years with 5 children, 2 boys and 3 girls. His best friend has been married for 3 years without kids.

The wife is my friend. My husband was given One (1)million Naira for his sperm to be donated to my friend, the wife to my husband’s best friend. I was never told about this. Her pregnancy was announced around October 2017.

I was so happy for her, she never disclosed anything to me let alone how she went for IVF procedure. She gave birth to 2 daugthers in August, 2018. They threw a party and painted the town red.

In mid-November 2018, the kids just turned 3 months when one of the babies fell from the rocking chair in their sitting room.

She was bleeding, so they took her to the hospital, only to discover that she was SS, they later took the other one there for test and she is AS. They called my husband 2 weeks ago at 2am early morning on that day to come to the hospital, he wanted to go alone, I said I will come with him as I was also very worried for the baby.

The first thing that shocked me, was that the baby so much looked like my daugthers at that age. She has the big eyes of my husband and my 5 kids. My husband was told to donate blood as he has O negative like the child.

He is the only one to give blood to the baby, as she had lost a lot of blood. After 2 hours there, we went home. I could not sleep, I told my husband directly; ” Is there something about your friend’s child you want me to know?’ he said no. I said ok and slept off.

I noticed he was already awake and left home for work too early. I quickly dressed up and went to the hospital to see the wife. Only to see my husband there with them. I asked them straight if it was my husband that donated his sperm for the IVF? Because my husband is AS genotype like his wife unknowingly, while I am AA like her husband. My husband knew but wanted the One (1) Million Naira.

They did not bother to find out. She told me she wanted to tell me when they were all planning it last year, it was my husband that kicked against it, that I will never agree to the plan. I called his family and my uncle only, as I do not have parents. I told them that I can only remain in this marriage if the 2 daughters of his best friend is given back to me.

They are my husband’s kids and mine as well, or they MUST pay me 2 million Naira, or I will quit my marriage. My husband is a cow. The twins are too beautiful like my husband for me to leave them with that family. My last child is lonely and needs a little one to play with. I know i sound a bit crazy, l’ am sorry i can not think straight anymore. This is just too much for me to handle.

— Anonymous

Your thoughts

Copied!!

Aren't you as selfish and money minded as your husband? Please let this poor family be. They already have alot on their plates as it is ( taking care of an SS child). Do whatever your heart tells you to do, but leave this family out of it.
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by TheSourcerer: 2:56am On Jul 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hmmmmm......
The Secret things going on under this sun .....

Madam, since you have known, just let them be...

When we keep trying to solve our Matters in Isolation of God, we end up in more confusion

The World needs JESUS !
tell me , in this suituation what will JESUS you say we need do?
Is it not his normal disappearing act?
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by haywhy1026(m): 3:19am On Jul 07, 2020
Abeg is there anybody that needs my sperm for that kinda business......1 million naira no be joke o
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by LINTUNE(m): 3:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Openbusiness3:

— Anonymous

Your thoughts

Copied!!
shut up, u are just being too selfish. just imagine, u are even requesting for 2m, greedy woman..the man never cheated on u, so what?, what if he was a sperm donor by occupation?, as strange as it sounds, such occupation actually exist..better use ur head, selfish woman..
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by AuroraB(f): 6:20am On Jul 07, 2020
brodalikeme:
Super story. Do you know the amount of testing that goes on before nd IVF is done? SS slip up from a donor will not be allow at all.
Dey story nearly sweet sha
Don't even bother telling them grin grin
Story I have read elsewhere last year grin
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by stuffs4me(m): 6:42am On Jul 07, 2020
brodalikeme:
Super story. Do you know the amount of testing that goes on before nd IVF is done? SS slip up from a donor will not be allow at all.
Dey story nearly sweet sha

I knew the story was fake the moment they brought up the SS story that they didn't bother to find his genotype.
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by Kemimarch16(f): 6:44am On Jul 07, 2020
She's only after money
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by martowskin1(m): 7:20am On Jul 07, 2020
Openbusiness3:

— Anonymous

Your thoughts

Copied!!

madam ur demands are great, i like it....
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by MikeBetty(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2020
Very Selfish Woman. Immediately I Saw Her #2m Demand, I Perceived Extreme Greed On Her. That Kids Could Have Cement The Friendship Of Both Families.
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by Xclusiveme: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2020
That woman is so stupid. The kids and the parents will be facing difficult crisis due to their blood group and all u can think of is money. Is it ur sperm woman? But u see why, men anything u wish to do, inform ur wife. The man was selfish aswell but las las una two selfish die
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by Xclusiveme: 9:14am On Jul 07, 2020
drajjay:
the story is simply fake. No one does IVF without doing all kinds of test, the first on that list is genotype.

You are right
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by Xclusiveme: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2020
They went for IVF and they set out to book another man's sperm? Wetin do the husband sperm? Infertility I presume
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by oglalasioux(m): 11:42am On Jul 07, 2020
OP dey mad true true with those her conditions for remaining in the marriage.
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by Openbusiness3: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
haywhy1026:
Abeg is there anybody that needs my sperm for that kinda business......1 million naira no be joke o
grin bet y
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by NtiObaEneke(f): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
J111333:
Maybe some men are scum truly. How can he keep this secret from his wife and the worst of it all is his greed. He knew that chances of having SS kids was high if he donated the sperm yet he went ahead and did it because of money. That's crazy.

I understand his wife's anger but requesting 2million and the kids no follow abeg.

Damn, but the man no try at all.
Believe this bullshit, you will believe anything.

Op I have seen this story more than 3 years ago on Facebook. You people will just be recycling old stories for cheap likes.
Re: Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
O deep angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Female Soldiers Inside A Luxurious Bus. / Can You Marry This Type Of Lady ( Photo ) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.