Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts (3194 Views)

Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu / MURIC: Any Yoruba Christian Presidential Candidate will lose in 2023 / NASS:Group Charges APC To Support Olabutosu A Yoruba Christian For Equity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by raumdeuter: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
Frankdaz9:

Why are Oyo, Lagos and Ogun governors always Muslims instead of Christian?

Give the names of Oyo Ogun and Lagos current governors and their religion

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by Deebwebb: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Frankdaz9:
my yoruba Christian friend, weep not and be strong! use your media to protest this core arrewa sponsored yoruba Muslims. Victory for yoruba Christians is sure.
they control the whole media,to get a job as a Yoruba Christian is hard,we yoruba christians truly need help,more people are converting to Islam to escape Muslim brutality...to be an inner man of jagagaban you need to be a Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Frankdaz9:
your statement stinks with hypocrisy! no doubt, your a yoruba Muslim. yoruba Christian are marginalized in every aspect, politically or otherwise. I'm a far-right activists that protest without boundary.
Yeah yeah. I'm a Yoruba Muslim oppressing Yoruba Christians and you, an IPOB propagandist who can't provide for his fugitive director to be able to attend his parents' burial have come to deliver them from my hands. Get off whatever you're smoking.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by Frankdaz9: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
hisholar2:
I'm sure you've never been to South west before, come and see how we relate together here and stop creating chaos here
I live in Ibadan and I know what it takes to be a yoruba Christian in a Muslim dominated Ibadan.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

Give the names of Oyo Ogun and Lagos current governors and their religion
Pls don't inform the slowpoke. Let him wallow in his delusions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
Deebwebb:
they control the whole media,to get a job as a Yoruba Christian is hard,we yoruba christians truly need help,more people are converting to Islam to escape Muslim brutality...to be an inner man of jagagaban you need to be a Muslim.
Tinubu told you dat when you were both sunbathing in Haiti right?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Frankdaz9:
I have insurmountable evidence of yoruba Muslims Islamisation in yorubaland. MURIC is a very good example.
NURIC that is giving you sleepless nights can't even boast of a membership of fifty. He holds neither political nor economic power. Get off your delusions.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by hisholar2(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Frankdaz9:
I live in Ibadan and I know what it takes to be a yoruba Christian in a Muslim dominated Ibadan.
Oya tell me what it takes to be a Christian in ibadan sir, thank Goodness am from Ibadan grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by Deebwebb: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Tinubu told you dat when you were both sunbathing in Haiti right?
his inner cycle told me that when I wanted to contest for a chairmanship position in Lagos,but I rather die than convert to Muslim..we need help as Yoruba Christian minority

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by Chlerion: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Frankdaz9:
we know yoruba consist of core arrewa Muslims and Christian cohabiting together, whether the cohabitation is peaceful or hostile can not be established with much certainty.

We are aware of prof Ishaq Akintola of MURIC and his stance on yoruba Muslims right. We are equally aware of Yoruba Christian minority continue quest for survival despite subjugations from muslim counterpart.

practically, are Yoruba's divided along religious line? lets discuss this and know the extent of religious tolerance in yoruba land.

SCOPES OF DISCUSSION

Why can't a yoruba Christian family give out their daughter to yoruba Christian for marriage?

Why are Oyo, Lagos and Ogun governors always Muslims instead of Christian?

Why are prominent yoruba Christians being attacked by yoruba Muslim extremists e.g Sowore, Jimi Agbaje, Prof Soyinka, Fayose, Sowore ( disgraced, insulted, abandoned and tagged ijaw by Muslims)

Why is yoruba Muslim MURIC determined to propagate Islamic agenda in yorubaland.

LETS DISCUSS MATUREDLY, NO INSULTS

What's your problem? What concerns you with affairs in the southwest? Why not face your gully-eroded land of bia.fraud? We are at peace with our muslim counterparts. There's no war here...better channel your energy on the community killings in your godforsaken region

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by blessme105: 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
Pigs grunting on the affairs of the westerners grin grin

They wish our lands is as divided as theirs. I have Muslims friends and families.... Even traditionalists, but we all coexist without posing threats to one another. If all tribes are like Yoruba, there won't be any civil unrest in this country. That is the fact.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
Deebwebb:
his inner cycle told me that when I wanted to contest for a chairmanship position in Lagos,but I rather die than convert to Muslim..we need help as Yoruba Christian minority
Did his inner circle also tell you what religion his wife professes. If you've been reading about the so-called GAC in Lagos, have you ever come across a certain cardinal among them while there's no sheikh or Alfa. Lastly, did the inner circle tell you also that most of his children are actually Christians? I hope you haven't been swindled sha.
If you need help feel free to ask but don't generalise to cover your personal inadequacies.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
Frankdaz9:
How come you live in Ibadan and not Enugu or Anambra. Oh I forgot your economic issues.
I'm sure you're an Igbo Christian living in Ibadan. How come Ibadan is so conducive for you to live in more than your native land while you think it's difficult to be a native Christian in the same Ibadan?
Shouldn't you be worried that if native Ibadan Christians are not finding it easy then your future and that of your kids is not assured amidst these same Muslims?
In other words, shouldn't you be more worried of yourself than the natives?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by cursedAbiola(f): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
blessme105:
Pigs grunting on the affairs of the westerners grin grin

They wish our lands is as divided as theirs. I have Muslims friends and families.... Even traditionalists, but we all coexist without posing threats to one another. If all tribes are like Yoruba, there won't be any civil unrest in this country. That is the fact.
no
yeroba Muslims are not real Omoluabis
read your history

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by cursedAbiola(f): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
na wa for nairaland yeroba Muslims
no difference between bokoharam and them

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by freshvine(f): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Upworkwriter007:
Lol, sponsored region dividers. The late governor of Oyo state (Ajimobi) is a Muslim, the wife is a christian. Bola Tinubu is a Muslim, the wife is a Christian. carry your religious divide somewhere else. Religious inter-marriage is common here, and every christian here has close muslim friends.

Tell us of a prominent Christian man married to a Muslim yoruba lady. Religious tolerance should not always be the Christians compromising.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by Demayour: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
BTW, the headings says "Yoruba", the body says "Yeroba". Please, who are the Yerobas in Nigeria? Do they live around the Lake Chad region?
Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by officialsaw01(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
What exactly is your point bro? abi kini eleyin sor bayi?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by officialsaw01(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Are you aware dude that Oyetola of Osun is the only muslim gov in the S/W? I beg, make we dey reason welle b4 we make posts, everybody can't be inmature.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by DEROX: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Deebwebb:
As a Yoruba Christian,we need help,can't you see the Yoruba Muslims are oppressing us,even in Lagos a Christian can't be a Governor,we need help pls..and the Fulani's are backing them badly,even if we want oduduwa republic our dominant Muslim won't allow it.we are trapped.
Cc balogun mohammed
ipob why who asked you face your 5 States for once na pls

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by DEROX: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Deebwebb:
IPO pig face your 5 muddy states no one asked for your help, I know the civil war didn't teach you a lesson that Yoruba's don't care.When your soldiers stepped at ore disguising by trying to liberate them from Fulani they themselves butchered your fore fathers.When did ignos become yoruba mouthpiece or big brother? when you win your biafla you can also help others a prisoner cannot help anyone

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by funstufz: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Am sure the book would be educative and engaging...

cursedAbiola:
I wrote a book titled "the immigrants from futa jalon"
to be published on amazon soon

the book exposed the hidden agenda of yeroba Muslims and their hunger for dominance among real sons of oduduwa.
also the book revealed the origin of yeroba Muslims, their connection with Fulani and their ancestral home which is never yoruba land
Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by flokii: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
Everything is just wrong with these people.. they are tribalistic, religious intolerant, wicked, envious etc.

No wonder the Osu caste system thrived for long in that enclave. How human beings can reason in this manner still beats me. smh

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by Osaze007: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
flokii:
Everything is just wrong with these people.. they are tribalistic, religious intolerant, wicked, envious etc.

No wonder the Osu caste system thrived for long in that enclave. How human beings can reason in this manner still beats me. smh

They are full of hate and bile and generational PTSD

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by leykee(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
cursedAbiola:
I wrote a book titled "the immigrants from futa jalon"
to be published on amazon soon

the book exposed the hidden agenda of yeroba Muslims and their hunger for dominance among real sons of oduduwa.
also the book revealed the origin of yeroba Muslims, their connection with Fulani and their ancestral home which is never yoruba land

at least, spell "Yoruba" correctly. How hard can that be?

I also hope your book liberates you from poverty. I heard senselessness goes away with poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by cursedAbiola(f): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
funstufz:
Am sure the book would be educative and engaging...

sure
will publish on amazon soon
it's quite revealing
Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by cursedAbiola(f): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
leykee:

at least, spell "Yoruba" correctly. How hard can that be?

I also hope your book liberates you from poverty. I heard senselessness goes away with poverty.
yes dear i will make money off it from amazon
Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by cursedAbiola(f): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
flokii:

what's this one saying

e pain you?
Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by cursedAbiola(f): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
freshvine:

Tell us of a prominent Christian man married to a Muslim yoruba lady. Religious tolerance should not always be the Christians compromising.
God bless you
Re: Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts by Frankdaz9: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
hisholar2:
Oya tell me what it takes to be a Christian in ibadan sir, thank Goodness am from Ibadan grin
To be a yeroba muslim is to avail oneself to perpetual social discrimination, persecution, subjugation, extreme marginalization....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra War In Chronological Order / Anambra And The Politics Of Propoganda / The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.