Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics (12906 Views)

ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO / Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Enugupikin: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
I was trying to make a journey from Abuja only to encounter these children begging me.. They don't look Nigerian anyway. The boy was damn cute but begging spoilt the whole thing.

Have you encountered them before?

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
There re hundreds of them loitering upperiweka onitsha.

If u tell them to show u their parents that u want to adopt them, they will pick race.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Enugupikin: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
More pics

4 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by paix(m): 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
They're from Niger Republic.

31 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
paix:
They're from Niger Republic.

Its not true

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by paix(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
azmanaty02:

Its not true
Where?

4 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by donbachi(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
Dem speak pidgin pass me and u.

4 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by HappyPagan: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Enugupikin:
I was trying to make a journey from Abuja only to encounter these children begging me.. They don't look Nigerian anyway. The boy was damn cute but begging spoilt the whole thing.

Have you encountered them before?
You prefer light skinned beggars?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by ERockson: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
The op is new in Nigeria. These children are almost everywhere na

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Witchersunited: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
They keep multiplying cause you people are giving them money, they know that they are fair and it's an ego trip for you seeing a fair person beg you black man for money, they make alot of money from it, they have more kids and it continues, there are instances where they were given substantial amounts and they returned to begging.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Xisnin(m): 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
Those are Niger children beggars.
They often confuse their first-time clients.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by ChoCho54(f): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
ERockson:
The op is new in Nigeria. These children are almost everywhere na
I just liked your post, buh you still dey live for zone B grin

8 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by longetivity(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
The girl na imported chinco

3 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by romenna: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
fulani children
na so dem dey born terrorists for dat side

13 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Bendeco2020: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
Them dey Onitsha..

I don't even know the race of those people, but I know that they are not fulanis maybe from north Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Bendeco2020: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
romenna:
fulani children na so dem dey born terrorists for dat side
Oga no be Fulani abeg... Fulani people no dey fair like that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
They are Tuareg. From Niger.

47 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
They full all popular motor parks.
They know where rich people board inter state vehicles.
Dem dey Aba, pH, Onitsha, Lagos..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by vickydankal(f): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
Witchersunited:
They keep multiplying cause you people are giving them money, they know that they are fair and it's an ego trip for you seeing a fair person beg you black man for money, they make alot of money from it, they have more kids and it continues, there are instances where they were given substantial amounts and they returned to begging.

You are very correct, I noticed this thing many years ago. I think it’s a mental issue, a black man will feel superior if a white person beg him for aims. After-all this slave mentality has not been flushed out in the black race.

14 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by tziz(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Enugupikin:
More pics
They are Lebanese..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Gjrich(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
Bendeco2020:

Oga no be Fulani abeg... Fulani people no dey fair like that

They are not Fulani children.
They are the Diffa Arabs from the eastern desert part of Niger republic, close to Libya, though the children are born here in Nigeria.
Even in Niger republic, they don't like to intermarry the black nigeriens.
Very proud people.
The children go out for begging while the parents stay close-by watching from afar.

In Niger, the Arab nomadic tribes are located in the eastern part of the country, mostly in the Diffa region. The Arabs in Niger are known as Diffa Arabs because of this. The Arabs of Niger practice Islam. They speak Arabic and came into Niger from Sudan and Chad at some point during the 19th century. In recent years the Arabs have come into conflict with other ethnic groups in the country, particularly the Hausa, Tuareg, and Kanuri.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by gurunlocker: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
They are Lebanese.....
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Gjrich(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
They are called the Diffa Arabs of Niger republic

4 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Gjrich(m): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
gurunlocker:
They are Lebanese.....

They are called the Diffa Arabs of Niger republic

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by IVORY2009(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Arab decent
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Bekool(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
They are fulani refugees from war torn Somalia.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Bekool(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
vickydankal:

You are very correct, I noticed this thing many years ago. I think it’s a mental issue, a black man will feel superior if a white person beg him for aims. After-all this slave mentality has not been flushed out in the black race.

Those people are no whites they're either fulanis or tauregs from mali, somalia or niger they have always been around here in nigeria begging am surprised that you are just seeing them now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by anibi9674: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
These children way they use Igbo beg for portharcourt. they can stain cloth.

18 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Bekool(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
Gjrich:

They are not Fulani children.
They are the Diffa Arabs from the eastern desert part of Niger republic, close to Libya, though the children are born here in Nigeria.
Even in Niger republic, they don't like to intermarry the black nigeriens.
Very proud people.
The children go out for begging while the parents stay close-by watching from afar.

In Niger, the Arab nomadic tribes are located in the eastern part of the country, mostly in the Diffa region. The Arabs in Niger are known as Diffa Arabs because of this. The Arabs of Niger practice Islam. They speak Arabic and came into Niger from Sudan and Chad at some point during the 19th century. In recent years the Arabs have come into conflict with other ethnic groups in the country, particularly the Hausa, Tuareg, and Kanuri.

Nice info I was even thinking that they are either fulanis or tauregs.
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Gadafii: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
I used to know one old woman back in Kogi state, one of her leg amputated,she begs around with her grand daughter...

Guess what, she was from Iraq/Iran, during one of their crises, how she got to Kogi state is what I don't know, but her grand daughters look like these kids up here

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by vickydankal(f): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
Bekool:

Those people are no whites they're either fulanis or tauregs from mali, somalia or niger they have always been around here in nigeria begging am surprised that you are just seeing them now.

I know exactly who those people are . I’m just say anyone other than black From foreign country begging us comes with a certain level of pride of the black race.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Appoints Bolaji Oreagba LASTMA's New GM / No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents / Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.