Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,206 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook (5462 Views)

Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning / Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender / Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by StFabulous(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2020
Someone said she wants to start with at least 75k grin

It'll end in major tears grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by Orire01(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2020
This definitely scam nah!

Anyways I still sell affordable laptops.

Details on my signature.
Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by AdeniyiA(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2020
StFabulous:

grin Those who are familiar with this terrain will know it's fake and scamming invitation. Why will someone announce his/her participation amount.

Lastly, Seun can never be involved in such

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by dahveey(m): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
I can work as a sales boy or anything. I just need something that will put money in my pocket and food on My table I Am tired of being idle .. please help a friend I can work as a sales boy or anything. I just need something that will put money in my pocket and food on My table I Am tired of being idle .. please help a friend I can work as a sales boy or anything. I just need something that will put money in my pocket and food on My table I Am tired of being idle .. please help a friend
Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by hardbody: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
lefulefu:
someone is already saying she wants to start with 75k grin

Na the same people...pay them no need.
Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
lefulefu:
i have been on training as in keeping fit programme and by the way whose this? are u an elizabeth bathory fan? shocked
Is Gym opened now??
Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by sandrapretty(f): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
LadySarah:

Those are ppl that the scammer hacked their accts. They'd use them to reply their numerous posts.
hours also into scamming if not you wouldn't have known this
Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
E be like seun too wan buy Gucci and fendi grin grin Seun wan drip... dripset grin
Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by Twoclans(f): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
lefulefu:
i have been on [b]training as in keeping fit [/b]programme and by the way whose this? are u an elizabeth bathory fan? shocked

@ bold I hope soooooo, before it will be a case of too much energy/exercise exerted on Dominica ladies cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
eni4real:
Is Gym opened now??
yea everywhere is opened now..gyms,barbing saloons,resturants and churches and the few mosques here have opened as well.Things are returning to normal gradually.
Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
Twoclans:

@ bold I hope soooooo, before it will be a case of too much energy/exercise exerted on Dominica ladies cheesy grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i kant kill myself ontop woman cheesy
Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
lefulefu:
yea everywhere is opened now..gyms,barbing saloons,resturants and churches and the few mosques here have opened as well.Things are returning to normal gradually.
Hold on. Are you in Lagos??
I was asking a 'Nigeria' question!
Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by Twoclans(f): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
lefulefu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i kant kill myself ontop woman cheesy

Why?

Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
LINTUNE:
men..u just reminded me of her, the blood countess..lol as crazy as she seems, i find her extremely fascinating, legend has it that she was extremely beautiful too..
yea she was beautiful..check out her portraits on google.they said thats how she really looked.even in her 40s she still looked attractive.she was attractive but deadly.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Twoclans:

Why?
so dat all my precious juice will be sucked dry from me?..ehn u bad o cheesy

Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
eni4real:
Hold on. Are you in Lagos??
I was asking a 'Nigeria' question!
lol i am not in naija for now.i was talking about here in dominica island
Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
lefulefu:
lol i am not in naija for now.i was talking about here in dominica island
C'mon undecided
Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by skyhighweb(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
someone open face book page n call it nairaland investment n u call out nairaland? haba

Regina BY Riskid
@soundlala
Bmd mix
http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1586

Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by IceColdVeins(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
LINTUNE:
men..u just reminded me of her, the blood countess..lol as crazy as she seems, i find her extremely fascinating, legend has it that she was extremely beautiful too..

lefulefu:
i have been on training as in keeping fit programme and by the way whose this? are u an elizabeth bathory fan? shocked

LizBathory:
she was a crazy depraved bitch and I'm intrigued by her. cheesy

Its quite dark how people find ruthless killers attractive, like wtf? Same way a good number of American females are obsessed with Ted Bundy.... shocked I could have sworn that I almost puked reading about the utmost mediocrity the blood countess made of the world. That woman was literally a Ghoul in human skin. undecided
Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by LINTUNE(m): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
IceColdVeins:

Its quite dark how people find ruthless killers attractive, like wtf? Same way a good number of American females are obsessed with Ted Bundy.... shocked I could have sworn that I almost puked reading about the utmost mediocrity the blood countess made of the world. That woman was literally a Ghoul in woman's skin. undecided
shocked
thats human psychology for u....well she was always believed to be a vampire, she baths with the blood of virgins to renew her looks, she she was extremely beautiful...go and watch the horror movie "stay alive" it was kinda adapted from her story....
Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
IceColdVeins:

Its quite dark how people find ruthless killers attractive, like wtf? Same way a good number of American females are obsessed with Ted Bundy.... shocked I could have sworn that I almost puked reading about the utmost mediocrity the blood countess made of the world. That woman was literally a Ghoul in woman's skin. undecided
shocked
same way some ladies were attracted to Richard Ramirez aka the night stalker.when he was in deathrow ladies in their teens and early 20s used to send him nudes but then the prison authorities did away with the packages sent to him.The menedez brothers had lots of female fans and even one of them got married to one of his female fans..though the lady later divorced him accusing him of cheating on her cheesy.i think we got that thing in us dat gets us attracted to the dark side cheesy.
Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
eni4real:
C'mon undecided
what?
Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
lefulefu:
what?
You raised man hope shocked
Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
eni4real:
You raised man hope shocked
u mean they havent opened resturants,churches ,gyms and other public places in naija?? shocked
even some places in the US are now opening to customers
Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
lefulefu:
u mean they havent opened resturants,churches ,gyms and other public places in naija?? shocked
even some places in the US are now opening to customers
Not yet..

Gatherings are not encouraged for now.. Especially Luxuries and worship centres!!
Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
eni4real:
Not yet..

Gatherings are not encouraged for now.. Especially Luxuries and worship centres!!
hmm the corona virus in naija i believe its a political one than being an actual one cos the other day someone sent me a video on some corona isolation section in naija and the guys in the isolation center were dancing and singing.How come a corona patient has the energy to be dancing and singing plus laughing.The naija Govt knows the only way to keep on collecting money from foreign donors is to claim that there is corona infestation in nigeria.They would hestitate to declare the lockdown over cos they know the day they do it dats the day the foreign donors cease sending money to them.
Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
lefulefu:
hmm the corona virus in naija i believe its a political one than being an actual one cos the other day someone sent me a video on some corona isolation section in naija and the guys in the isolation center were dancing and singing.How come a corona patient has the energy to be dancing and singing plus laughing.The naija Govt knows the only way to keep on collecting money from foreign donors is to claim that there is corona infestation in nigeria.They would hestitate to declare the lockdown over cos they know the day they do it dats the day the foreign donors cease sending money to them.
All I know is that Nigeria politicians can politicize anything including Nigerian's health!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 08, 2020
StFabulous:

na 1 of d scammer wey write DAT 75k

(1) (2) (Reply)

DON’T LIE!! Without Sex Enhancer, What’s The Longest Time You Have Lasted In Bed / 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] / After Sex With An Unknown Lady He Picked Up 4rm D Beach, "D Lady Left Her Rings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.