Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender (1599 Views)

Why Is Nature So Unfair To The Male Gender? / Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by Wealthbrain22(m): 12:15am On Dec 05, 2022
Who says s are man cannot have a child out of wedlock and be very happy? Why do you have to legally sign away your freedom to a gender that has 90 percent to gain from it while you have less than even ten percent to gain?

List the advantages of marriage for men? I bet you it’s going to crack your brain to start pointing them out because they actually don’t exist. Our fathers toil and break their back’s literally for us their entire life while our mothers do same for us as well. But the man also breaks his back for the woman but no woman on earth will ever break her back for any man. They can offer you serx initially in the marriage but soon that fire quenches. They can’t loan you money without making you feel like a failure for it. What do you stand to gain as a man ? Food? The same food you provide money for and she still adds jara to the amount to make her hair or fix her nails? Men wtf are y’all getting married for at this point??

Marriage is a foooools paradise to my mental thesis at this point because it doesnt in any way assist me in getting better rather it takes all from me while society is proud of me? But am I genuinely happy deep down? Will that my 2 million not take me to Dubai and watch the World Cup? But now I can’t because I have to provide for “chioma” who is my wife so all my needs are put on hold and still yet all chioma does is take and take till I fall one day and give up the ghost? Isn’t that the case if almost all our fathers? Provide and provide till they die?

At this point it would take a miracle for me ever consider that “union” in my plans in this my life’s experience because I have only one life and I’m planning to enjoy everyday of it till my breath is gone. I don’t mind having a kid or more but that doesn’t mean I must commit to any soul.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by Ebubu: 12:24am On Dec 05, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
Who says s are man cannot have a child out of wedlock and be very happy? Why do you have to legally sign away your freedom to a gender that has 90 percent to gain from it while you have less than even ten percent to gain?

List the advantages of marriage for men? I bet you it’s going to crack your brain to start pointing them out because they actually don’t exist. Our fathers toil and break their back’s literally for us their entire life while our mothers do same for us as well. But the man also breaks his back for the woman but no woman on earth will ever break her back for any man. They can offer you serx initially in the marriage but soon that fire quenches. They can’t loan you money without making you feel like a failure for it. What do you stand to gain as a man ? Food? The same food you provide money for and she still adds jara to the amount to make her hair or fix her nails? Men wtf are y’all getting married for at this point??

Marriage is a foooools paradise to my mental thesis at this point because it doesnt in any way assist me in getting better rather it takes all from me while society is proud of me? But am I genuinely happy deep down? Will that my 2 million not take me to Dubai and watch the World Cup? But now I can’t because I have to provide for “chioma” who is my wife so all my needs are put on hold and still yet all chioma does is take and take till I fall one day and give up the ghost? Isn’t that the case if almost all our fathers? Provide and provide till they die?

At this point it would take a miracle for me ever consider that “union” in my plans in this my life’s experience because I have only one life and I’m planning to enjoy everyday of it till my breath is gone. I don’t mind having a kid or more but that doesn’t mean I must commit to any soul.
the older you get, and those kids all leave home to found their own lives, and all your male friends retire to their own wives, you’ll be 50 + and lonely, with nobody to share memories with, companionship with, in that old age.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by Rilwizy: 1:53am On Dec 05, 2022
If you marry the right one you won't regret
But if you get it wrong it will be like hell fire

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by libertyfather(m): 2:20am On Dec 05, 2022
Goan seat down, you don marry?
Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by Tor80: 2:20am On Dec 05, 2022
You can get a child from anyone even a LovePeddler but would you want your kids raised under a separate roof from you all your life while you only get to see them on certain occasions? You want your kids raised by a woman who hops from bed to bed ? (Good girls rarely agree to be babymamas)

Either way you're still slaving for a "bitch". There's no woman on earth that can swear that she hasn't spent a penny out of the child support paid to her by her baby daddy on herself.

But this time around, you don't get to own the p*ssy, you don't get to be a major decision maker over those kids, your decisions are subject to your baby mama.
You don't get to experience milestones in your kids life and there's no certainty those kids are not gonna be brainwashed somehow against you by their mama.

This time u slaved away your youth raising children who'll turn their backs on you or only be there for you out of respect or duty not because they share a bond or emotional ties with you. You won't even know who your kid's friends are. Is this gonna be you at 50?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by yomi007k(m): 5:25am On Dec 05, 2022
Ebubu:

the older you get, and those kids all leave home to found their own lives, and all your male friends retire to their own wives, you’ll be 50 + and lonely, with nobody to share memories with, companionship with, in that old age.

Being alone is bliss. I get to medidtate better and think with clarity.

What memories/companionship ? Or you mean lack of peace.

In the end, we will all be alone. Why not get used to it already.

Life is all about choices. There is no law that states that ALL men must get married. If you want to pick companionship plus stress and lack of peace of mind in marriage, cool. If you want to be alone, maintain your sanity and your resources - that's cool too.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by byinks(f): 7:37am On Dec 05, 2022
Don't marry and make sure you don't have kids. The end.
Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by omowolewa: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by Greatdand007(m): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2022
yomi007k:

Being alone is bliss. I get to medidtate better and think with clarity.

What memories/companionship ? Or you mean lack of peace.

In the end, we will all be alone. Why not get used to it already.

Life is all about choices. There is no law that states that ALL men must get married. If you want to pick companionship plus stress and lack of peace of mind in marriage, cool. If you want to be alone, maintain your sanity and your resources - that's cool too.

Your kids would take care of you when you get skin so it’s important to get married and have kids seems you don’t know what you saying
Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2022
In this life we all have the freedom to make choices but then again we have to live with the consequences of those choices.

Do as you please na your life.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by Fahvvy: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2022
Last i checked, God instituted that union undecided...

So if the union is a scam according to you, does that mean that God is a scammer? undecided...

See eh...
If you don't want to marry for whatever reasons best known to you (I'm not here to convince you otherwise, it's 100% your business), then that's fine, after all they're many person's who did great things without getting married undecided...

But sha don't sleep around, e go bad for you undecided...
Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by aisha1314(f): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Extremely smart choice.
I'm a lady but I don't want to ever get married. Rather, I want to have a partner (long term boyfriend) that I can live with without getting married. I feel like marriage is totally outdated. Besides the stress involved in being married is just too much for me. That's why I just want cohabitation not marriage. I want a partner for companionship, not a husband.
Even though I've decided that I don't want children but if I change my mind eventually I will want to have them with a partner, not a husband.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by aisha1314(f): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=Fahvvy post=118914114]Last i checked, God instituted that union undecided...

So if the union is a scam according to you, does that mean that God is a scammer? undecided... [quote]

How can a fictional character that doesn't even exist be the one that created marriage? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by COOL10(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2022
I am glad more and more men are beginning to wake up to the truth.

Marriage is a social construct designed to take from the man and give to the woman; keeping the man as a willing slave until his last breath, whereby his sons shall continue from where he stopped.

It was never designed to benefit you. It was designed to enslave you.

6 Likes

Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by yomi007k(m): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Greatdand007:

Your kids would take care of you when you get skin so it’s important to get married and have kids seems you don’t know what you saying

Lol....

How many kids take care of fathers?

I beg forget.

You want to spend decades with the hope that some kids that have their own life to live will take care of you in the last few years. Think bro. Spend 30 years slaving so that in the last 5 years you will have some one to cater for you.

Inappropriate.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by Jman06(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ebubu:

How many married men around in their old ages really enjoy the companionship of their wives Most are leaving like cat and dogs while some are just indifferent.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by Wealthbrain22(m): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Jman06:
How many married men around in their old ages really enjoy the companionship of their wives Most are leaving like cat and dogs while some are just indifferent.

They are mostly tolerating each other at that age and their so called kids give them stipends at best, only very few kids even remember to bless their fathers it’s mostly their mothers they remember. Men are designed to be enslaved by that marital union and I’m never falling for that trap!

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by Jman06(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

They are mostly tolerating each other at that age and their so called kids give them stipends at best, only very few kids even remember to bless their fathers it’s mostly their mothers they remember. Men are designed to be enslaved by that marital union and I’m never falling for that trap!
Exactly, my brother. Marriage offers no benefits to a man.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by Greatdand007(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
yomi007k:

Lol....

How many kids take care of fathers?

I beg forget.

You want to spend decades with the hope that some kids that have their own life to live will take care of you in the last few years. Think bro. Spend 30 years slaving so that in the last 5 years you will have some one to cater for you.

Inappropriate.

You are not mature you better grow up and change this stupid mentality

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by yomi007k(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Greatdand007:

You are not mature you better grow up and change this stupid mentality

Lol...

If you see me in person , you won't be able to say all this.

I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by Nyascobar1414: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Fahvvy:
Last i checked, God instituted that union undecided...

So if the union is a scam according to you, does that mean that God is a scammer? undecided...

See eh...
If you don't want to marry for whatever reasons best known to you (I'm not here to convince you otherwise, it's 100% your business), then that's fine, after all they're many person's who did great things without getting married undecided...

But sha don't sleep around, e go bad for you undecided...

If he sleeps around nkoor?
Consequences apart from money and std's

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by Nyascobar1414: 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
Men were designed to be tools, slaves to be used by vvomen and society... A sane man will know that marriage is simply stup!d!ty..

Marriage was meant for simps.
Marriage was mean for the weak.

Marriage doesn't add value to a man, Instead it removes value from a man..

The exploited men are simply the married men..

Actually, I dont know who raised these set of f00ls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by Greatdand007(m): 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
yomi007k:

Lol...

If you see me in person , you won't be able to say all this.

I wish you the best.

Lol send me your pics waytin you out for face way I no fit talk to you even ppl way pass you we Dey wash them
Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by yomi007k(m): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Greatdand007:

Lol send me your pics waytin you out for face way I no fit talk to you even ppl way pass you we Dey wash them

That's why you no dey progress.
Re: Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender by Greatdand007(m): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
yomi007k:

That's why you no dey progress.

I get progress pass all your generation

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Out I Can't Sleep!!!! / States In Nija With Genetically Short Or Deep Vagina / Who Deserve The "girl" Between Her Admirers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.