Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

This Is Definitely The Worst Sex Story You've Ever Heard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Definitely The Worst Sex Story You've Ever Heard (1485 Views)

Share Your Worst Sex Experience / This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material / Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Definitely The Worst Sex Story You've Ever Heard by funsho01: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
He told me he was adventurous, trust me I liked the sound of that. I started imagining how a guy who claims to be “freaky freaky” will act in bed. I’ve never slept with a freak, because I am a freak myself, that combo is very risky.

The D-day came, I was excited, ready for smack down. Mind you, prior to that day, Oga had promised to destroy my liver and kidney and trust me I was ready to die for the D*ck. I got there and saw BDSM tools. I was amazed, “Wa fe ku laleyi” came to my head. The first tool I saw was koboko, I jokingly asked him, you didn’t tell me you’re a soldier na. He laughed and told me to get on my knees.

I laughed just like that, punishment immediately? No kissing? No lobbing lobbing?
Then I remembered he said he was a freak, okay o. “Since I’m a freak let me kuku learn new style”. After kneeling, he got handcuffs and cuffed me. Mad o! I said to myself, this is gonna be interesting. Baba got his clothes off, I was amazed by the monster between his legs. I told myself, Crystal you’re gonna die today. Your intestine will shift today, something must kill a woman after all.

I was kneeling down now and my knees started to ache. Baba brought out Nutella, rubbed it on his gbola of Africa, I licked everything off. Trust me I enjoyed it. He laughed and told me I’ve not seen anything yet... Bitch! He screamed, I turned around, looking for who he was calling.
He laughed, came closer and put a feather in my mouth. “Baby please tickle my ass hole”, he said. I was confused. Abeg which kind ass hole be that? On God I though this mofo was joking until he turned around and gave his butt a high rise.
Ha! this is not the freaky freaky I signed up for, then I remembered what I told myself, Crystal you are here to learn.
I started the process, using my mouth to hold the feathers, and tickling his butt hole. Baba started moaning, started enjoying himself.
Trust me I closed my eyes because he was so hairy and I was looking at a mans ass hole and cracks.

DO YOU NEED A SLIDE HUSTLE? FILL THIS FORM NOW: https://getmeajob.typeform.com/to/JWAleTML

Guys!!!! I died o, I died when I felt a watery substance drop on my face. This basterd purged on me, watery poo! I tried not to open my eyes or mouth. I wanted to scream, I had to keep calm for a second. Before Mr man found the key to the cuffs, God knows I almost died. He found it, I cleaned up and finally, I screamed and cried till my lungs fell out. I packed my things, and never saw him again. I blocked him and never said a word till now. Nigerians I met him on twitter, the mofo still tweets till now!
What will you do if you were in this lady's situation?

Re: This Is Definitely The Worst Sex Story You've Ever Heard by bigdammyj: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Adventures

1 Like

Re: This Is Definitely The Worst Sex Story You've Ever Heard by Skmoda360(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
Da Bleep

1 Like

Re: This Is Definitely The Worst Sex Story You've Ever Heard by Lekute: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
Laugh wan kill me o.

1 Like

Re: This Is Definitely The Worst Sex Story You've Ever Heard by JOACHINpedro: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kinky indeed grin
Re: This Is Definitely The Worst Sex Story You've Ever Heard by skyhighweb(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
enjoy noni

Regina BY Riskid
@soundlala
Bmd mix
http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1586

(1) (Reply)

Who Is An Expensive Lady? / Women Are The Major Problem Of The World!!! / "After He Payed Huge Bride Price You Still Went To Sleep With Your EX"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.