Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,210 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

I Sold My Soul For 50 Thousand Naira - Nessa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sold My Soul For 50 Thousand Naira - Nessa (369 Views)

I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. / Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Sold My Soul For 50 Thousand Naira - Nessa by funsho01: 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
All I wanted was money to pay my bills. I had no one, no one but God. In fact it seems God must have neglected me too. Everyday, I walk shamelessly at night with my boobs out and my butt checks flashing. I had a uniform look, I always enjoyed wearing my spandex skirt and bralet, seductive right? Trying to look pretty is not further mathematics, it comes easy for me because I’m a “smoking hot mofo”. "A smoking hot mofo" without future plans, a smoking hot mofo who has given up on life. "I’ll just do this one more time", I promised myself for the hundredth time! Hmmm I need this money, I want this money, and I must have this money.

Nobody can ever tell me that having money isn't the best feeling ever. Nobody wants to suffer, no one wants to have a sip of poverty. Even the so-called Yahoo boys are trying to stay alive, so don't blame me when I tell you I'm a prostitute, you heard me right? I'm a sex worker, been in this business for 15 years and counting.It’s the hardest decision i've ever made in my life. lass lass the point is, "man must wack!". But as life would be a bitch, I met this man and my life began to crumble. He was a customer, let’s called him Femi.

Femi seemed so nice when he picked me. On this job, the rule is “never catch feelings or collect the number of your clients even if they insist”. I knew the rules and always stood by it 100 percent. “This ode looks tired o”, I said to myself. “Lass lass he go just Bleep me for 5 minutes give me my money”, I murmured. Guys! i thought wrong, i didn't know the basterd was a wild animal.
We got to the hotel room, and all I wanted was to breeze into his arms and breeze out, I didn’t even want to cuddle, cause some clients will want that. All I was thinking about was my money. “Freshen up”, he ordered. i gave him this "if i slap you look" and innocently walked into the bathroom jejely.
After some mintues of scrubbing, I got out of the bathroom feeling clean and fresh.“heyss, i can’t Bleep you without taking this", i turned around looking at the Ogbeni talking to me in such tone."what is that?", I asked. Cocaine!!! "uncle I cannot do Coke o", I shouted. I didn't even allow him to land", I kept lamenting. "Please I just came here to Bleep your destiny and collect my money". I pleaded.
“I’ll give you 50 thousand Naira if you try this with me! baby girl,” he said. “Hmm problem, another problem”, that song chorused in my head. I was still trying to process what was going on because 50k is big money and this was the highest amount i've ever made a night. What’s the worse that can really happen? I questioned my demons. Mbok give me the thing let’s party. This brightened Femi's mood, i could finally see a smile form around his lips. Femi sat adjacent to me, brought out his atm card and a white transparent board. sniff this! i obeyed and immediately i felt a wind rushing through my spine to my brain. Omo I can’t even explain the feeling, my heart started racing fast, my legs were shaking now, and I couldn’t feel my brain.

“Lady lady”, Femi Shouted, his touch brought me back to life. Femi’s eyes were super duper red now. "Come let me eat this pussy, come let me massacre your life! Your father must hear you scream, I’m the boss", he cursed. I know I wasn’t in touch with my senses enough to laugh but trust me all I saw was a lion in front of me. Turn around, he commanded and gave me the hardest spank I’ve ever received, Ye! I screamed I couldn’t form posh right now! I was really high! He bent me over, spread my legs and shot through my spine. I kid you not this guy gave me the best 10 minutes doggy I’ve ever received in my life, to crown it all I destroyed his undertaker with so many coconut spellings “Coconut, conut, nut, ut..” I spelt everything on his innocent but "blueish d*ck". I liked the way I felt, I was on cloud 100! Maybe it was the cocaine because I’ve never ever felt this way. I should try this often, I like, I want more. I orgasmed thrice and ended with an unsexy shout.

Morning came, my head twirled, and I ran to the bathroom to throw up. Babe what’s wrong? I turned only to see Femi looking innocent like the time he picked me up. I guess I’m just reacting to the coke of last night. Oya what’s your account number? Omo I didn’t know when I stopped vomiting and replied like a military man i battle 006694199. I just sent you 100k, “100 whatttttt?” Mad o! Now I was dancing like an slowpoke... mehnnn I wanted to hug him, I wanted to kiss the Bleep out of his stupid lips. “Stick with me babe”, I’ll take care of you he said. I liked the sound of that. I aggressively snatched his phone, inputed my number and gave my phone a buzz. That’s my number let’s do this again.

FILL THIS FORM IF YOU WANT TO BE A FREELANCER: https://getmeajob.typeform.com/to/JWAleTML

Ladies and gentlemen, I ended up dating Femi, how it happened I can’t even explain. We just started babing up, calling each other and fucking the hell out of ourselves. We couldn’t stay apart. He introduced me to Cocaine, Lean, Collorado and meth! I thought I was enjoying the baby girl life, until when Femi had an accident and died. You heard that, Femi died and left me in my mysteries. Now I got addicted to Coke and all I lived on was the money Femi was always providing for me. Since I met him I never went back to my hoeing lifestyle. Where do I start from? We dated for 3 months, my life was already turning good, so I thought. Now I’ve added cocaine to my credentials, Nessa the hoe and cocaine addict. Guys I need help, I still hoe and swim in coke. I’m desperately ready for a change. I can’t afford a rehabilitation center. Please advice me. What can I do? Drop a comment, I’ll be waiting to hear from you.

(1) (Reply)

Bottle Cap Challenge / Should I Grow Or Not Grow? / What Would Be Considered Attractive Black (bantu) Facial Features If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.