Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. (5946 Views)

Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! / Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by EdobabaComedy(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
I got a good opportunity to sell one of my kidneys for cool dollars and I did. Now I am busy chopping life.
I am building my own house, got a sweet ride, naking fresh puna, have a nice cozy bar and restaurant that is moving well.

Why die poor with two kidneys when you can chop life with just one.

Abeg who two kidney help

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Drella(m): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
EdobabaComedy:
I got a good opportunity to sell one of my kidneys for cool dollars and I did. Now I am busy chopping life.
I am building my own house, got a sweet ride, naking fresh puna, have a nice cozy bar and restaurant that is moving well.

Abeg who two kidney help

By the time the money finishes,we will see what you'll do next.

I pray that remaining kidney doesn't fail!

16 Likes

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Gudbadguy: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
Boss boss dash me 1m nah

1 Like

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Truvelisback(m): 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
Liarability grin

3 Likes

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by EdobabaComedy(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
Gudbadguy:
Boss boss dash me 1m nah

I sell my kidney come dash you 1m unto say na you link me up or wethin. So you go dey flex the 1m with two kidneys abi

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Kilotat: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
To be a Tech guru! Check my Signature ASAP
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by XXXXTENTACION: 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul.... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by EdobabaComedy(m): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kilotat:
To be a Tech guru! Check my Signature ASAP

To sell your kidney and chop life make you check my signature too.

4 Likes

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by EdobabaComedy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul.... undecided

What shall it profit a man not to gain the whole world, chop life and loose his soul to poverty

4 Likes

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Talkytalky55: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
EdobabaComedy:

Abeg who two kidney help

Bro I'm interested, how did you go about it

1 Like

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Stephen0mozzy: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
Shey this op nor be harvester ni.. Make ona run o

3 Likes

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by 9Stamp(f): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
What's the point of selling just 1 when you can actually sell the two

13 Likes

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by EdobabaComedy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
9Stamp:

Selling one dey okay to chop life well. When I tire to chop life, I go sell the remaining one make I rest in peace for my kids to continue dey chop life. If you be my wife come dey chop life with me, you go reason am say na one kidney I get.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by EmperorTolson: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Help me with the link
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Cokahot: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ud still die,at least worth 78m with my two kidneys,10 toes down.
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Sloburna007: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Abeg gimme ur kidney plug number

2 Likes

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Matheusmartin: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Drella:

with the right investment, money nor go finish

3 Likes

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by OgaTheTop2: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
9Stamp:
cheesy
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by OgaTheTop2: 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
smiley
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Dumb fellow... I give you less than six months, you'll be back to square one. Money has wings, and never have it stayed with a man who lacks financial intelligence.

Gather all the money in the world, and equally distribute it to everyone. In less than a month, it will go back to the real owners.

Ignorance is indeed, more expensive than education. Prepare to sell the other kidney when you've blown away that money

6 Likes

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Doubleoh7: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Drella:

If money finishes, he will sell one of his testes.

1 Like

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by McEphiks(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
EdobabaComedy:

Abeg who two kidney help

Nairaland na cruise

1 Like

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by ElPayaso(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
HenryDion:
Dumb fellow... I give you less than six months, you'll be back to square one. Money has wings, and never have it stayed with a man who lacks financial intelligence.

Gather all the money in the world, and equally distribute it to everyone. In less than a month, it will go back to the real owners.

Ignorance is indeed, more expensive than education. Prepare to sell the other kidney when you've blown away that money

Pained MF

1 Like

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by ElPayaso(m): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
EdobabaComedy:

Abeg who two kidney help

Bros I wan sell
OSDD...I don see another person
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by EdobabaComedy(m): 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
HenryDion:

Minding your business and living your life in your own way is even more expensive than what you stated. I know say no be you holy pass and na poverty dey make people form saint.

3 Likes

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by EdobabaComedy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
HenryDion:

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by OSDD(m): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
EdobabaComedy:

Abeg who two kidney help

Show me way boss
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
EdobabaComedy:

Minding your business and living your life in your own way is even more expensive than what you stated. I know say no be you holy pass and na poverty dey make people form saint.

I've made my money, and still making more legitimately. I only wish people can be smart cause money isn't hard to make. But no, you dumb fellows will never understand cause you're too dumb to grasp a thing. Be ready to sell your heart too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
ElPayaso:

Pained MF

Why would I be pained that a dumb fellow sold his kidney? Ask him if he's even happy... I only feel pity for him. Really... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Lucas4903: 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
Talkytalky55:

Bro I'm interested, how did you go about it

That's exactly what they want you to say and u nicely fell for it. Continue
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by EdobabaComedy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
HenryDion:

I've made my money, and still making more legitimately. I only wish people can be smart cause money isn't hard to make. But no, you dumb fellows will never understand cause you're too dumb to grasp a thing. Be ready to sell your heart too.

Hahahaha, see who dey make money dey make noise for NL. As na you wise pass, I hope say you don use your money comot your entire family from village because you still dey sound like person wey village people dey give hope.
Re: I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
EdobabaComedy:

Hahahaha, see who dey make money dey make noise for NL. As na you wise pass, I hope say you don use your money comot your entire family from village because you still dey sound like person wey village people dey give hope.

You're right undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

American actor, Leonardo Dicaprio Has Refused To Date Women Above The Age Of 25. / "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" / Guys,is There Any Thing Wrong For Your Woman To Get Multiple Ear Piercings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.