Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2430 Views)

/ Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
Love has no colour

Re: by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
Black women dating white men. kiss kiss

Re: by Dollywood(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mumu, the last I saw a white man dating a black girl, Michael Jackson was still alive.
Re: by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
Dollywood:
Mumu, the last I saw a white man dating a black girl, Michael Jackson was still alive.
Even with your ignorance, I love you. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
Down with the swirl.

Re: by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
Interracial relationships are cool!
Nigerian women are even cooler grin

Re: by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
At the end of the day, we're all humans before black or white.

Re: by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Later my family! grin grin grin
Re: by Dollywood(m): 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Dew04:

Even with your ignorance, I love you. kiss

Get da Bleep!
Re: by LizBathory(f): 12:45am On Jul 07, 2020
Goals. Black men are bottom barrel apes. I am attracted to powerful and privileged men i.e white men but black men are unfortunately the weakest links.sad

2 Likes

Re: by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:08am On Jul 07, 2020
you dey shake table for here.
some pained, frustrated and poor small boys will soon vent their frustrations on you

1 Like

Re: by MisterRuk(m): 1:34am On Jul 07, 2020
Lesson of the story: The black male is alone. Unless he has money, good looks or power, even the black female will regard him as a final option.
Guys, am I lying?!
How many of you can vouch that your girlfriend won't leave you if a white guy shows interest in her ?

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 07, 2020
Anyone can marry anyone. All these color rubbish is just the way we divide each other.
Re: by Flexherbal(m): 4:29am On Jul 07, 2020
Dew04:
Love has no colour

True.
But, some people try to paint it.
Re: by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2020
MisterRuk:
Lesson of the story: The black male is alone. Unless he has money, good looks or power, even the black female will regard him as a final option.
Guys, am I lying?!
How many of you can vouch that your girlfriend won't leave you if a white guy shows interest in her ?
Mine can. He has neither money nor good looks nor power, yet i wouldn't trade him for any caucasian male in the whole world.

Lesson of the story: Appreciate love. I love black men (the darker the berry, the sweeter the wine) but i'm not myopic. I adore every interracial relationship. I'm acknowledging BWWM's because many threads have been created for nairaland males interested in swirling.
I'm balancing the scales cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
you dey shake table for here.
some pained, frustrated and poor small boys will soon vent their frustrations on you
cheesy while we've been patiently enduring white women black men relationship threads for years and all the shades thrown at us.
The scale is painfully unbalanced, let me tilt it a bit wink

2 Likes

Re: by Hotspotbro(m): 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
Where is Prince Harry and Meghan markle?
Re: by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
I want to marry one but am not ready for life drama sad
Re: by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dew04:
Black women dating white men. kiss kiss
team swirl. Go where you are valued and appreciated

1 Like

Re: by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
LizBathory:
Goals. Black men are bottom barrel apes. I am attracted to powerful and privileged men i.e white men but black men are unfortunately the weakest links.sad
they're weak, Especially african American men. They need women to support them, and throw them away after they are done.

They cannot defend and build their community. They only know how to blame and tear down their women

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dew04:
Mine can. He has neither money nor good looks nor power, yet i wouldn't trade him for any caucasian male in the whole world.

Lesson of the story: Appreciate love. I love black men (the darker the berry, the sweeter the wine) but i'm not myopic. I adore every interracial relationship. I'm acknowledging BWWM's because many threads have been created for nairaland males interested in swirling.
I'm balancing the scales cheesy
please, stop this struggle love. It will end in tears.
Re: by LizBathory(f): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
lol I wouldn't even touch a black man with a 6 foot pole, no matter how rich he is. They are still the weakest link in the society so...
MisterRuk:
Guys, am I lying?!
Re: by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
team swirl. Go where you are valued and appreciated
White men treat their black queens the way they deserve, like royalty.
Little wonder that black woman white man relationships last the longest amongst all the interracial partnership. Plus our marriage are 40% unlikely to end in divorce after the 10th year than white man white woman marriages.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Who Want This Breasts (pix) / I'm Thinking Of Reporting My Colleague To The Office Over His Toxic Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.