Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet (60171 Views)

How NDLEA Uncovered Cocaine Stashed At Anambra Monarch’s Palace / Suspects Who Stashed Stolen Money In Pants (Throwback Photos) / Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by m140(m): 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
inoki247:

Bro u know deep down say no be all d money dem go see recover we are not talking about the one that have been spent oh if u like go bring Feds from Heaven d moni no go still complete
Them go confess everything even the ones them borrow people sef

2 Likes

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by tot(f): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
Skymoore1004:
I see no difference.
A fraudster is equal to a stone cold murderer.

Well said.
If they like they should call it hustling or any name they want, doesn't change the fact that they destroy other people's lives.

2 Likes

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by m140(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
inoki247:

U think say Feds no dey lose case or na all criminal case dem dey see crack some people don lock up say instead for dem to release some vital info u will rada kill dem u can't b 100 percent on every case some u no go see am crack

You think say him wey no add him fingerprint to authorize payment on the app na pikin na all doz tactics dem go don try to access it before them carry d case go court unless him lawyer talk to judge dat is ready to exchange the password for a plea bargain
That's na 9ja baba
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by tot(f): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
pocohantas:

And you think he did the scamming alone and with bus identity? You have evidence that the mail he posted led to his investigation or you bought that because it was written on NL?

Uncle, your Hushpupi is not smart- except to people like you. Which is quite understandable.
grin grin grin

That was below the belt hahaha cheesy
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by m140(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nuel4:
They will leave jail after 10 years and remain multimillionaires. Forget that blockchain matter, they'll not release the details. It might be 2 to 3 different wallets sef they will release only one and claim they spent the rest of the loots on gucci and champagne
Lolzzzz, oyinbo go calculate how much you spend sir, baba, e dey happen for their cases their sir, no just enter their net
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by pocohantas(f): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
tot:

That was below the belt hahaha cheesy

Lol. Very soon he will call him a genius and place him together with Einstein for defrauding people and not getting caught sooner. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by InvertedHammer: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
inoki247:
The money no go easy for dem to comot.... The feds no fit see half of the money Colet bak from diz boys dem get retirement plan like Abacha..

Dem know say Dey can't break into Blockchain any aw like breaking into bank account nd getting it freezed... Money wey d law no recognized aw u wan take freeze am....

Unless e dense to give dem d login or the Backup Key daz d only way dey can av access to.. Of which boiz fit don lock up say anything wey wan happen mak e happen
/
Some of you are funny.

You think he is dealing with NPF.

Anonymous only means you are not under custody yet.
/

1 Like

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by RealEzee(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
pocohantas:

Uncle, that your Hushpupi wasn’t caught in a day the way your SARS operates, doesn’t mean he is smart. Investigations take time, especially when the main smart people are carrying them out, that is if the victims even escalate.

Hushpupi wasn’t in the US, he was in Dubai.
investigations take time because nothing concrete to nail the person, that's where our efcc fails big time, arresting before investigation,well they some how know these criminals are not aware of their rights too sef,but some give them a run for their money guun.
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by m140(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
Heistman:
I suppose na 2 years old pikin b FBI den get case with lipsrsealed
People wey dem borrow money sef go hear their names
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by RealEzee(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
m140:
That's na 9ja baba
feds do lose some cases, fact.
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by m140(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
pquaver:

The aim is not always to get all the money.. They thing is deterrence.. They don't care about the ones he has flex... They will make sure he has no profit from the funds after release as a way of deterring others..
Olorun!
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
m140:

Lolzzzz, oyinbo go calculate how much you spend sir, baba, e dey happen for their cases their sir, no just enter their net
for club? Lol impossible bro. Forget it. Most of the money was in cash. They recovered billions in cash they can only calculate credit cards spendings not cash
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by OChimex: 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
inoki247:
The money no go easy for dem to comot.... The feds no fit see half of the money Colet bak from diz boys dem get retirement plan like Abacha..

Dem know say Dey can't break into Blockchain any aw like breaking into bank account nd getting it freezed... Money wey d law no recognized aw u wan take freeze am....

Unless e dense to give dem d login or the Backup Key daz d only way dey can av access to.. Of which boiz fit don lock up say anything wey wan happen mak e happen

Bravo to them if they fit form that strong head, then the judge will make sure they get maximum prison terms....

And let me remind them, Chicago correction center is the home of most deadliest gangs in the US.

What does that tell them?

By the time they are out, they will be messed up emotionally, psychologically, physically that they will never function as normal human beings, so they will definitely not enjoy any of those monies.

They will be zombies, walking corpse....

They will be sodomized sotey they will lose their senses as humans....

4 Likes

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by tot(f): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. Very soon he will call him a genius and place him together with Einstein for defrauding people and not getting caught sooner. Mtcheeew

Haha! Don't mind the silly guy.
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Skymoore1004: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
One bottle of stout for you!
OChimex:

Bravo to them if they fit form that string head, then the judge will make sure they get maximum prison terms....

And let me remind you, Chicago correction center is the home of most deadliest gangs in the US.

By the time they are out, they will be messed up emotionally, psychologically, physically that they will never function as normal human beings, so they will definitely not enjoy any of those monies.

1 Like

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Stewart883(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
inoki247:

Nah! That won't happen. They will be sedated with a special drug (classified). All they know,all the money they hid anywhere in the world will be confessed by them
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Stewart883(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gracespecial101:

Handle am how??
Them no go bold touch am, if them no want buy market?

Btw: They are more Civil while handing cases

You're a fool. U don't know the FBI. Those guys will be sedated and start confessing like babies
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Skymoore1004: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
You do you know them? grin grin
Stewart883:

You're a fool. U don't know the FBI. Those guys will be sedated and start confessing like babies
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
m140:

People wey dem borrow money sef go hear their names
grin cheesy I swear
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Yankee101: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
And someone out there sincerely thinks blockchain wallets can't be broken into by state actors

Go and read better and find out more. The biggest block chain currency thief in the world is North Korea and they are not even among the top 10 hacking countries in the world

Just like you decieve yourself that VPN masks you from state actors. It dosen't

inoki247:

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Paperwork: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
Benrosaria:

As long as USA is concerned, they opted from cryptocurrency. And mind you na their money the world dey use for international market. So the best they do is devalue btc. Just the way it started it will end. Bros there is absolutely nothing technology can’t do. Woodberry go realize after hiN serve jail terms say hin money for btc wallet na N230, when the time reach.
You mean devalue bitcoins because of a mere $15 million?. Do you know that the current market cap of bitcoins is over $180 billion?.
Educate yourself and stop spreading ignorance.
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by badguy512: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
jornwhite:

Does it matter what you think, try hack nairaland 1st so you can decipher what i mean by saying is smart. some stunts are for smart people only. "o gba brain" to hack banks & govt system
He is smart buh a criminal shuldnt get such title, thats what d fuss is about, isnt it grin

Hacking into Nairaland is not even something I consider smart. Why not build mine? In the first place. Some Nigerians believe in this philosophy of destruction and breaking through as a way of justifying stupidity and irresponsibility.

POINTS TO NOTE ABOUT HUSHPUPPY

1..Hushuppy stole the money he stole mostly as a "Picker" .

2. He was been trailed right from the onset, but discerning as they were, The FBI needed good evidence to nail him. Which Hushpuppy of course supplied generously.

3. Even a bumbling Idiot should have at least felt the need to lie low, considering the way and manner he got his money . But flush with the confidence that comes with stupidity he was all over the media. Not even the Mompha Incidence was strong enough to ring a bell.

4. Hushpuppi does not have any known tangible investment in his country be it in human or material resource.

5. There is a level of stupidity and greed so intense that it wipes even the capacity for empathy. This is proven, by Hushpuppi's recent crime. The last attempt that the led to his arrest. Trying to deprive innocent people groppling and struggling to survive and Protect themselves in this pandemic. Someone that should at least be sober in this trying moment.

Contrary to what you said in your post. I believe it is possible to be smart and Fraudulent, I do not dispute this. But Hushpuppy is far from it. Infact it a takes a level of brave idiocy to assume such.

There is nothing intelligent in fraud. Work hard and build yours.

5 Likes

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by AnthonyAk(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
inoki247:

So u think the feds were able to seize bitcoin from the silk road founder but not this guy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Gracespecial101(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Stewart883:

I have to believe you are wise enough to know that been insultive doesn't prove a point....
kudos
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Skymoore1004: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
Very correct
badguy512:

Hacking into Nairaland is not even something I consider smart. Why not build mine? In the first place. Nigerians believe in this philosophy of destruction and breaking through as a way of justifying stupidity and irresponsibility.

2. He was been trailed right from the onset, but discerning as they were, The FBI needed good evidence to nail him. Which Hushpuppy of course supplied generously.

3. Even a bumbling Idiot should have at least felt the need to lie low, considering the way and manner he got his money . But flush with the confidence that comes with stupidity he was all over the media. Not even the Mompha Incidence was strong enough to ring a bell.

4. Hushpuppi does not have any known tangible investment in his country be it in human or material resource.

5. There is a level of stupidity and greed so intense that it wipes even the capacity for empathy. This is proven, by Hushpuppi's recent crime. The last attempt that the led to his arrest. Trying to deprive innocent people groppling and struggling to survive and Protect themselves in this pandemic. Someone that should at least be sober in this trying moment.

Contrary to what you said in your post. I believe it is possible to be smart and Fraudulent, I do not dispute this. But Hushpuppy is far from it. Infact it a takes a level of brave idiocy to assume such.

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Gracespecial101(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Skymoore1004:
You do you know them? grin grin
The thing Shock me o I Guess he is FBI's Senior Advocate
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Skymoore1004: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
grin grin grin
Gracespecial101:

The thing Shock me o
I Guess he is FBI's Senior Advocate
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by linearity: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
inoki247:

Not true...

Your bitcoin wallet password can be hacked. There are online hackers, whose sole job is to hack into other people’s wallet and empty it.

Bitcoin provides anonymity, which makes it hard to link any wallet to anyone. But once you zero in on a particular individual, you can unravel their bitcoin account and wallet.

All FBI needs is to hack into all his email accounts or subpoena that information. When you create a bitcoin account you are sent an encryptions key you can use to reset your password....it is there in your email account...all the FBI need is to locate that email from BTC or their bitcoin wallet company and they will have full and unhindered access to his bitcoin wallet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by itu404(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
inoki247:

So what is your point? Suffer for another to enjoy; while he rust away in jail, that is he survive the infighting and gang war.

1 Like

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by jornwhite: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
badguy512:

Hacking into Nairaland is not even something I consider smart. Why not build mine? In the first place. Some Nigerians believe in this philosophy of destruction and breaking through as a way of justifying stupidity and irresponsibility.

My bad ! i forgot in these part of the world everything is defined along sense of judgement.
i am not here to justify anything its beta i drop the conversation.
Incase of next time what shuld we call people that make landmark in there profession or field.
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by itu404(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
OChimex:

Bravo to them if they fit form that strong head, then the judge will make sure they get maximum prison terms....

And let me remind them, Chicago correction center is the home of most deadliest gangs in the US.

They will be sodomized sotey they will lose their senses as humans....
dont mind them as soon as they know who they are they will not give them peace, asking them to wire money for protection or die. Even the guards will demands theirs or abandon them to constant bullying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) / One Stabbed As Nigerian Prostitutes Election Turns Bloody In Lagos / Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.