Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet (60112 Views)

How NDLEA Uncovered Cocaine Stashed At Anambra Monarch’s Palace / Suspects Who Stashed Stolen Money In Pants (Throwback Photos) / Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by heendrix(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hoelujohn:

Torture is forbidden in USA. the Judge can strike out case because of that. Not even on terrorist self

Really? then ignorance must be dealing you ah heavy blow

Same judge that can't give a simple order to stop US police from choking US citizens on arrest the typa system that killed George Floyd
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by heendrix(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Benrosaria:

As long as USA is concerned, they opted from cryptocurrency. And mind you na their money the world dey use for international market. So the best they do is devalue btc. Just the way it started it will end. Bros there is absolutely nothing technology can’t do. Woodberry go realize after hiN serve jail terms say hin money for btc wallet na N230, when the time reach.

Lmao laugh wan kee me grin grin
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by heendrix(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
ijayaone:

dose guys fit get like 5 bitcoin wallet ,fit be say na only one dem login for their phone,dem b mumu if fbi collect d money finsh

Oga you cannot have 5 blockchain wallet linked to only you especially during ur verification process

no dey give urself bobo
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by m140(m): 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nuel4:
lol you don't even know anything about laundering money. Getting cash out of a criminal activity is very easy because there are thousands of legit organisations that will help you collect the money. The problem is how you can pay it into your account without earning it. They didn't withdraw those money from their account it was moved by their pickers. The reason they kept the money at home is because they haven't been able to pay it into their account
Lolzzzz, you know less about criminal investigations
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by m140(m): 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nuel4:
lol you don't even know anything about laundering money. Getting cash out of a criminal activity is very easy because there are thousands of legit organisations that will help you collect the money. The problem is how you can pay it into your account without earning it. They didn't withdraw those money from their account it was moved by their pickers. The reason they kept the money at home is because they haven't been able to pay it into their account
Na online scam , money will be transferred somehow anyhow
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Kaymaxine(m): 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
TheRealProphet:
FBI no b Nigeria police ohh...my brother dem no dey tell person.
Leave him na...
Shebi he has never been electrocuted in the balls before!!!
He go learn!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by jornwhite: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. Very soon he will call him a genius and place him together with Einstein for defrauding people and not getting caught sooner. Mtcheeew

your outbursted was quiet expected, afterall you're a nigerian, my people don't reason beyond judgement & condemnation.
In a white man land, criminals like Evans ,hushpuppi, woodbery simply go thru correctional centres and later integrated into relevant agencies to help decode crimes. do you even know.
Anyone can define "genius" as long as it translates to doing things in an extraordinary way. such news is not something you wake up to read everyday or watch on newsline every sunday
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by heendrix(m): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
jornwhite:

i have been thinking lately, these guyz had retirement plans reach there generation ... now it make more sense why hushpuppi & his crew stayed in rented apartments & never identify themselves with any investment. they knew somehow someday the law will catch up with them, FBi can have the gucci wears & boxers, luxury cars & bags buh whatever investment they have is far from reach & oblivious 2 d world. i had little or no respect for hushpuppi until i watched his interview with daddy freeze, on his birthday actually, we must giv it to him that guy is fvcking smart in a bad way tho!

You're very clueless sorry if it sound insulting

3 Likes

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Observer1: 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
Did woodberry or whatever he's called confessed all these or they're just assuming it.people from those firm are probably just pinning those allegations on those boys.
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Observer1: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
heendrix:

Oga you cannot have 5 blockchain wallet linked to only you especially during ur verification process

no dey give urself bobo

There are different types of wallets and you can have as many as you want,all that it requires is that it must be different email address that's all.
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by jornwhite: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
heendrix:

i hope its not a crime, i cherish my freedom & nite life alot grin
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by yktitan15(m): 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
If they are going to force them to have it then it will be tit for tac they will move dem from max prisons thus reducing their sentence
heendrix:

which they'll force him to do or get blockchain to block his account
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Mykelhendriz: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
These boys are dumb. You are trying to block every loophole by stashing money in bitcoin yet your contacts are the ones with the bank account and its from the bank account you pull money from and later into bitcoin. You have been compromised immediately money is moved to your linkman, and you are traceable from there. How will they not apprehend you when the bubble burst?

Pennywise, Pound Stupid.

Bros this boys wise die.. FBI may never see that money again.. except Woodberry give them he log in, of which I know say Woodberry don make up he mind say we die here.. I no dey give out my log in.. if I perish I perish cheesy
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Mayflowa(m): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
TheRealProphet:
If them handle u ehh,u go give dem all ur blockchain login.

US don't torture for information. That's a crime in itself
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by XXLMANDIGO: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
Lol

Mykelhendriz:

Bros this boys wise die.. FBI may never see that money again.. except Woodberry give them he log in, of which I know say Woodberry don make up he mind say we die here.. I no dey give out my log in.. if I perish I perish cheesy
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by pocohantas(f): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
heendrix:

Nah, it is not. I have been telling him same and I wasn’t trying to be insulting.
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Solatium(m): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
inoki247:
The money no go easy for dem to comot.... The feds no fit see half of the money Colet bak from diz boys dem get retirement plan like Abacha..

Dem know say Dey can't break into Blockchain any aw like breaking into bank account nd getting it freezed... Money wey d law no recognized aw u wan take freeze am....

Unless e dense to give dem d login or the Backup Key daz d only way dey can av access to.. Of which boiz fit don lock up say anything wey wan happen mak e happen

No torture is required,the HDD or SSD on the computing system is all they need.
Reverse engineering will be done and everything you have done on that system from day one will surface, including all your login details.

1 Like

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by PrettyMuchNoOne: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
They can even make their own wallets for added security smiley
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by PrettyMuchNoOne: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Solatium:

No torture is required,the HDD or SSD on the computing system is all they need.
Reverse engineering will be done and everything you have done on that system from day one will surface, including all your login details.

They’ll wipe it nah
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by generationz(f): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
inoki247:

You think say na everybody gt soft heart like u people wey defraud almost 2million people nd leave evidence for house dem know wat dey ar into

Lol, you people overestimate these dumbos. A true criminal mastermind wouldn't be as careless as Hush and Woodberry. Didn't you see how Hushpuppi was shaking in the video they made about his arrest? That video alone proved how much of a coward he is and that he knows what the FBI is capable of.
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by VicM6: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
inoki247:
The money no go easy for dem to comot.... The feds no fit see half of the money Colet bak from diz boys dem get retirement plan like Abacha..

Dem know say Dey can't break into Blockchain any aw like breaking into bank account nd getting it freezed... Money wey d law no recognized aw u wan take freeze am....

Unless e dense to give dem d login or the Backup Key daz d only way dey can av access to.. Of which boiz fit don lock up say anything wey wan happen mak e happen
Baba,4get dat one..... dis matter no b anytin wey wan happen make e happen o...... once hands drill them enh, Allah na dem go log in with there own hands take trasfer d money gv FBI...... thief wey dem catch, after police drill dem black nd white, dem dey confess of the tin wey dem do 10yrs back... And beside, if to say hand never drill dem, how FBI for take knw say dem get money inside bitcoin
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by VicM6: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mayflowa:

Make we dey watch d movie go na...
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by afroxyz: 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
inoki247:

You think say na everybody gt soft heart like u people wey defraud almost 2million people nd leave evidence for house dem know wat dey ar into

Oga leave story. When dem handle am him go release the money.
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by afroxyz: 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mayflowa:

Lol. The same way the police does not charge for bail
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
21cents:
lol..

oga if at the end of the day US no collect that money, and hush and wood were given sentences of less than 70 years each, quote this post make I credit your account with money.

US go fit give Dem less Dan 70yrs d problem der be say Us go make Dem useless, dey fit inject Dem even if Us no do Dem anything d emotional trauma dey would face in the prison will be worst. expect hush ass to be burst within a week Sha
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by afroxyz: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mykelhendriz:

These dumbos are wise to you? They didn't even give the security forces a run for their money. Just 4 months surveillance and dem burst dem. These guys dull abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by UnusualJhay(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
inoki247:

you be sabi boy! !!!., one cold stout for you
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by delawal: 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
walkwithgod:

It's decentralized, no one or government has control over it.
till then
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Mayflowa(m): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
afroxyz:

Lol. The same way the police does not charge for bail

Police charge for bail o. Big money. Actually, it is the jail house that you pay this money .You deposit the money. Once the case it’s finished, you are given back your money if you pay the money yourself. But the money is usually so big from that you will require help from bail bond, some group of people accredited by the jail house to bail suspect. The bail bond will cost you 10% of the total bail money. They know how to get you if you jump bail
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Allisonstvs(m): 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
These boys are dumb. You are trying to block every loophole by stashing money in bitcoin yet your contacts are the ones with the bank account and its from the bank account you pull money from and later into bitcoin. You have been compromised immediately money is moved to your linkman, and you are traceable from there. How will they not apprehend you when the bubble burst?

Pennywise, Pound Stupid.
can't bitcoin give fbi the login details themselves.
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Allisonstvs(m): 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
Olifiz:

Except he tenders the login details to those blockchain accounts.
blockchain can still give them the login details themselves
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by yom2(m): 12:19am On Jul 08, 2020
inoki247:

applauding ur mentors

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How I Got Scammed Of ₦150,000 On Fairmoney / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) / Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.