Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Some Girls Tends To Fishout, When U Are Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Tends To Fishout, When U Are Broke (332 Views)

Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Girls Tends To Fishout, When U Are Broke by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 07, 2020
Many girls complain of marrying the richest and established man but they never thought if the Man they are getting married to may have some difficulties with financial problems, what will you do to help or you will just quite, I want to get answer from the females only

(1) (Reply)

Is This Guy The Greatest Punchliner??? / MUST READ: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have $ex During Pregnancy / Sibling Is Really Angry That I Have No Intention Of Him Meeting My Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.