Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

“A Poor Family With Rich Taste Is The Surest Sign Of Troublesome In-laws” – Reno - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “A Poor Family With Rich Taste Is The Surest Sign Of Troublesome In-laws” – Reno (820 Views)

Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) / What Is The Surest Sign To Know If A Girl Is Into You? / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“A Poor Family With Rich Taste Is The Surest Sign Of Troublesome In-laws” – Reno by Serginho(m): 8:06am On Jul 07, 2020
Popular Nigerian author and former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has come through with another nugget of wisdom for single men.

According to him, a family that is poor yet has rich taste is the surest sign of troublesome in-laws.

Reno Omokri advised men, especially those who are single, never to go into debt just because they want to give a girl’s family the kind of wedding they want.

He then told single men that a girl whose family wan an expensive wedding for their daughter isn’t the right girl for them....

CHECK TWEET: https://www.topgistpedia.com/2020/07/a-poor-family-with-rich-taste-is-surest.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: “A Poor Family With Rich Taste Is The Surest Sign Of Troublesome In-laws” – Reno by sylve11: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2020
With plenty testimonies been dey hear, marriage come be like horror movies.

Inside life, the problems inside life plenty pass 5 alive... sad cool

3 Likes

Re: “A Poor Family With Rich Taste Is The Surest Sign Of Troublesome In-laws” – Reno by Skmoda360(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2020
Gbayi Baba......so apt.....
Re: “A Poor Family With Rich Taste Is The Surest Sign Of Troublesome In-laws” – Reno by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 07, 2020
.wait hoo, I thought it is girls family that do sponsor wedding.. at our side here, na female family dey sponsor wedding now..
Male family, will just go to church- to reception etc.. well what do I know undecided undecided, apart from that.....
I noticed anything they shout am too much or make noise too much, most times doesn't last at all undecided undecided angry. Don't really know why.
My Sis wedding, we shout am like, it was a very glamorous wedding, Low and behold, the wedding just dey do anyhow undecided undecided .
Me hoo, I be low-key person, so that is what I will still choose for my wedding cool.
I no dey impress anybody, it is not even in my blood tongue.

3 Likes

Re: “A Poor Family With Rich Taste Is The Surest Sign Of Troublesome In-laws” – Reno by Kryptonvinyl(m): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2020
Oboy eh grin I don't know anything oo
Re: “A Poor Family With Rich Taste Is The Surest Sign Of Troublesome In-laws” – Reno by Professorcplus(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
.wait hoo, I thought it is girls family that do sponsor wedding.. at our side here, na female family dey sponsor wedding now..
Male family, will just go to church- to reception etc.. well what do I know undecided undecided, apart from that.....
I noticed anything they shout am too much or make noise too much, most times doesn't last at all undecided undecided angry. Don't really know why.
My Sis wedding, we shout am like, it was a very glamorous wedding, Low and behold, the wedding just dey do anyhow undecided undecided .
Me hoo, I be low-key person, so that is what I will still choose for my wedding cool.
I no dey impress anybody, it is not even in my blood tongue.
Damn! It could be a bloody hairy gorilla behind this Monika. angry

Re: “A Poor Family With Rich Taste Is The Surest Sign Of Troublesome In-laws” – Reno by Joshintua(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2020
Likewise a rich family with poor taste is a sign of wretchedness. It’s all about mentality.
Re: “A Poor Family With Rich Taste Is The Surest Sign Of Troublesome In-laws” – Reno by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2020
Some girls will avoid this thread like a plague

2 Likes

Re: “A Poor Family With Rich Taste Is The Surest Sign Of Troublesome In-laws” – Reno by paulolee(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2020
true..
Re: “A Poor Family With Rich Taste Is The Surest Sign Of Troublesome In-laws” – Reno by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2020
Nope, that is me on my dp, am a female kiss kiss
Professorcplus:

Damn! It could be a bloody hairy gorilla behind this Monika. angry
Re: “A Poor Family With Rich Taste Is The Surest Sign Of Troublesome In-laws” – Reno by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Nope, that is me on my dp, am a female kiss kiss

Naija babes and their legendary hair net
Re: “A Poor Family With Rich Taste Is The Surest Sign Of Troublesome In-laws” – Reno by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2020
The hair net is to keep the hair together.. instead of flying it everywhere.
faceURfront:

Naija babes and their legendary hair net
Re: “A Poor Family With Rich Taste Is The Surest Sign Of Troublesome In-laws” – Reno by Bola146(f): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
Bitter truth! Exactly my ex family cheesy His mother can borrow money for party but can't sponsor her kids
Re: “A Poor Family With Rich Taste Is The Surest Sign Of Troublesome In-laws” – Reno by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
The hair net is to keep the hair together.. instead of flying it everywhere.

I know, I know. But your counterparts abroad with longer hair don't use hair net
Re: “A Poor Family With Rich Taste Is The Surest Sign Of Troublesome In-laws” – Reno by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
Theirs is a natural hair now. They are used to it, almost every Naija girl pack their hairs together sha. Sometimes Ir might not be net, it might be satin bonnet etc
faceURfront:

I know, I know. But your counterparts abroad with longer hair don't use hair net
Re: “A Poor Family With Rich Taste Is The Surest Sign Of Troublesome In-laws” – Reno by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Theirs is a natural hair now. They are used to it, almost every Naija girl pack their hairs together sha. Sometimes Ir might not be net, it might be satin bonnet etc

Okay o.

1 Like

Re: “A Poor Family With Rich Taste Is The Surest Sign Of Troublesome In-laws” – Reno by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Marriage is very overated
That's why those white when you tell them about marriage it sounds like shit to them

(1) (Reply)

Shocking And Warning Prophecies For Year 2021 / See What Happened Today (photos) !!! / Why Do Caribbean Men Like To Chase White Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.