Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,936 members, 7,956,523 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Pregnant Wife Shares Shocking Chat Conversation Between Her Husband & Gay Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Wife Shares Shocking Chat Conversation Between Her Husband & Gay Lover (388 Views)

Woman Confronts Her Husband's Gay Lover But Got A Shocking Reply From Him (Pix) / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Wife Shares Shocking Chat Conversation Between Her Husband & Gay Lover by realmedia(f): 10:15am On Jul 07, 2020
Pregnant wife shares shocking chat conversation between her husband and his gay lover who sent him his d!ck pic

A pregnant Nigerian woman is questioning her marriage after she discovered that her husband of 5-years is gay.

Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin shared emails the UK based woman sent to him narrating how she found out that her husband is gay, and how he has been using her Love Machine on himself.

The heartbroken woman also sent a shocking chat conversation between her husband and his gay lover, who sent him his d!ck pic.

See the full screenshots >>> https://kupelove..com/2020/07/pregnant-wife-shares-shocking-chat.html

Re: Pregnant Wife Shares Shocking Chat Conversation Between Her Husband & Gay Lover by EngineerBode: 10:18am On Jul 07, 2020
The woman own is a rare case. The normal case is men marrying coded lesbians. Them plenty for Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Should I Grow Or Not Grow? / Romantic Words A Man Must Says To A Girl At First Date / The Funniest Post On Nairaland. A Notorious Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.